6: Can't Stop The Feeling

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You know you can stay" Buck spoke against the top of my head as I lay against his bare chest.

A smile spread on my face. I didn't know it was ok to stay, but him saying so made me happier than I thought I could be with this whole situation.

"Thank you, but I think uncle Bobby would have aunt Athena send out a search party" I giggled snuggling up to him more. I was trying to savor every moment with him before I had to leave.

"Maybe someday soon" he breathed out tightening his grip on me.

"Definitely" I smiled against his skin.

I didn't want to leave him, I had unknowingly gotten completely hooked on the man and I didn't even know the exact moment it had happened. I didn't know where he stood but from where I was standing, this was it. And that was the part that sucked the most.

I reached my hand up and gently placed it on his cheek. I felt his smile under my hand which made my smile grow itself.

"Hey" he said lightly as I brought my eyes up to his.

"Yeah?" I said barely above a whisper.

"I'm really glad you came here tonight" he rubbed his thumb against the back of my head gently.

"I'm really glad too" I looked up at him with a sweet smile.

"What time do you absolutely have to leave?" He kissed the top of my head.

"Hmmm I could probably get away with another few hours" I kissed up his chest to his lips. "Why?"

"Just seeing how much time I have with you" he smiled at me.

"You're adorable" I pecked his lips. "You have anything sweet by chance?" I giggled pulling the covers back.

"Maybe" he chuckled pulling me back to him by my hips and wrapping his arms around me. "What do you have in mind?" He asked resting his head against my shoulder.

"Literally anything sweet" I laughed turning my head to kiss his temple.

"I can go check the kitchen for you" he kissed my shoulder quickly and moved to get off the bed.

"I'm coming with you" I grinned grabbing his shirt and throwing it over me.

"There's nothing really sweet in here" he said closing the last cabinet.

"I found some break and bake cookies in the fridge, those are perfect" I smiled pulling them out.

"I don't even remember where those came from" he chuckled taking the package from my hand.

"Well they're not open and they're not expired sooo, sounds like we have a winner" I took the package back moving to start the oven.

"You know" he came behind me as I put the cookies on the sheet "you wearing my clothes is very, very sexy" he pressed a kiss to my neck.

"Oh yeah?" I smiled as he ran his hands up my thighs and along my bare sides.

"Oh yeah" he said pressing a kiss to the back of my neck.

"Maybe I need to wear your clothes more often then" I smiled, loving the feeling of his lips on my skin.

Even though I knew it wouldn't be possible to wear his clothes without people figuring out we were together, I still would love nothing more than cuddling up with a hoodie or shirt of his while I couldn't be with him.

"I would love to see you in my clothes more" he whispered in my ear before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Maybe someday soon I can" I turned kissing him quickly before putting the cookies in the oven.

When they were done I had Buck grab me a plate and I set them out to cool. I pulled myself to sit on his counter and took a cookie in my hand deciding not to wait for it to cool down completely.

"Can't wait for them to cool down huh?" He smirked moving closer to me.

"Look who's talking about not wanting to wait for things." I rose an eyebrow at him with a giggle. "You pursued me hardcore"

"That's just a cookie sweetheart, you're my girl" he grabbed my hips in both his hands. "Of course I couldn't wait for you" he kissed my lips slowly and lightly.

"I'm glad you didn't" I said barely above a whisper when he pulled away. "Want some?" I held up the cookie to him.

A smile spread on his face before he took a bite of the cookie and kissed my lips quickly.

"Still not as sweet as you" he peppered my face with kisses making me giggle.

The rest of the time we shared at his place fell into a comfortable pattern. We shared the couch, with me on his lap, as we watched tv and finished off the cookies.

When I got back home, I knew I would one hundred percent rather be at Buck's place. I put my stuff down and went to get changed for bed. As I was finishing up brushing my teeth and putting my hair up uncle Bobby appeared in the doorway to the bathroom.

"Did you have fun?" He asked with a smile.

"A lot of fun, it was nice to get out" I smiled back.

It wasn't a lie.

"I actually had an idea" he leaned against the door frame.

"Oh yeah?" I asked curiously.

"What do you think of coming down to the station tomorrow? You can have lunch with the shift, meet everyone? I promise they're not all as bad as Buck" he chuckled.

If Buck was the 'bad one' I couldn't wait to meet everyone else.

"Sounds like fun uncle Bobby" I smiled widely up at him.

"I'm thinking around noon, but I'll let you know. Goodnight" he kissed the top of my head before turning out the door.

"Night" I called back softly.

Being in the same room with Buck wasn't going to be easy. Not being able to touch him, hold him, kiss him or anything was going to be absolute torture. I wasn't sure I would survive.

I got back to my room to see a text waiting for me.

'My bed feels lonely without you' I read in my head making me smirk.

'My body feels lonely without you' I texted back quickly.

'Come back'

Those two words made my heart jump and my skin heat up.

'Next time maybe I'll stay, uncle Bobby wants me to have lunch with the shift tomorrow so I'll see you tomorrow ☺️'

With that I put my phone, screen down, on my nightstand before I lost control and snuck out the window to go back to Buck's place.

Going to the firehouse the next day was going to be a test. It was going to test my patience, my sanity and most importantly it was going to test my willpower. I could only hope for the best.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro