Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Well, here I am in the same park again, but this time with Namjoon, a very quiet man.

We walked side by side along the street until we made it down the hill to where the green park was, and he put himself between the cars and I like a bulldozer. Honestly, if a car came to crash into us, I think the car would be more broken than him. He's that big and strong looking.

It must be because his mana itself feels very... mighty and protective. An invisible shield that would remain unscathed in the face of the worst storm known to man and leave those it protected without a single scratch. That's how it makes me feel anyway.

Either way, not much was said on the way, and even now as we sit and look around the emptiness that surrounds us, we are not saying more.

From between the trees, I can see a little bit of the bay and the boat that connects both shores, slowly getting away with people on board. Hoseok and Namjoon must have come on this one, seeing as they haven't been here for long.

I grab my water to drink a little, fully aware that Namjoon is staring at me, the bottle I gave him earlier next to his thighs on the bench and left untouched. The nerves I feel from his gaze makes me take a nervous gulp, and I end up coughing and spluttering as the water goes down the wrong pipe.

Less than a second and I feel his large hand rub my back soothingly as he leans over with something close to urgency, his mana thickening as it flows through me with the need to protect. His brown eyes are focused on my face and the tears that flow down my cheeks, and he feels terrible for not being able to help more.

"I'm- I'm fine" I manage between two sets of coughing, his face scrunched in worry while I try to not look like an absolute idiot. This isn't the first impression I want him to have of me, and especially not the last one should I die.

I'm eventually able to clear my throat, and breathing becomes easier again. I'm not dying today, thank goodness.

"I'm sorry, I'm not good at knowing what to say and I'm making things awkward" the dragon mumbles softly, looking displeased with himself. "Hoseok has more ease speaking with new people, but I don't have that".

I shake my head before wiping my eyes with the back of my hand. "Don't be sorry, Namjoon, it's not your fault. I'm the same so I understand. Yoongi and Jimin did most of the talking at first. I'm not good at knowing what to say, and when to say it".

Silence resumes again, and I press my lips into a tight smile.

His scent is very calm so I can guess that he's not exactly uncomfortable right now, but he must have sensed my unease, which must be why he apologized. I hope he doesn't think that I choked on my water because of him.

"Erm... you- uh. You can ask questions, if you want" I blurt out after a minute or two. "About my health as a hybrid, or anything you want, really. I'll think about what to ask you too, although I'm not very good at it".

He hums softly, his eyes still on me and searching into my own, into my soul. His body heat seeps into me with such intensity that the distance between us feels like it's none, and the warmth in the brown of his eyes also looks like it's holding a fire, always burning in the depth of his being.

"I have only heard stories that ended badly for hybrids, but you're looking... great. Not... sick, you don't look sick. Ugh, this is not sounding the way I want" he utters with a disappointed sigh, and I clear my throat in an attempt to hide an amused smile.

"You said that you came here so your health would get better" he tries again. "Were you unwell, in the city?".

I lean back to stare at the sky in thoughts.

"Well... my siblings and parents have always kept me from doing too much, so that might be why I'm doing so well today. Honestly, I got sick because of food more often than I would from anything else". I exhale silently, will I have to talk about that whenever I meet someone new?

"I have a few allergies, going from gluten, to eggs and peanuts. There is more, but that is for another time. I also really love pizza, and not the kind I can eat without regretting it the next day, so... I wasn't always my best ally, honestly".

Finding his increasingly concerned face has me pursing my lips sheepishly.

"All of that to say... I don't think there's any reason to worry about my health here. If I'm careful with what I eat instead of being stupid, and if I don't overdo it with activities and exercise, I should be fine. Just... keep an eye on what I have in hand if you ever see me sneaking about outside on my own".

I show him a silly grin when he's yet unconvinced, and he finally snorts a small chuckle before nodding his head. "I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Thank you for telling me those things, and for trying to reassure me. It mustn't be fun to have everyone worry all the time around you".

I blink softly, to hear him acknowledge my experience like this surprising to me. It's just like with Jimin during the last time we were here.

"It's not" I answer sincerely. "But I understand why, since my health can get worse anytime if I don't follow a tight routine. The amount of blood I consume in a day keeps me sane, and the weekly amount of mana keeps me strong. If I skip both?" I wince a little at the thought.

If I ever reached a point where I could not think rationally anymore, would I become dangerous to my mates?

"We won't let that happen" Namjoon says firmly, somehow reading my mind with the expression on my face alone. I let my eyes fall on him, on the magnificence of his face, body and soul, and the determination I can see in his gaze fuels my own fire, even if it's but a spark in an ocean.

"I know the vampire code, so I know that offering you my blood when we just met isn't quite right, but I want you to know that anytime, anywhere, my blood and mana are at your disposal. You can come to me when you need something, the door will always be left open for you".

Feeling so very thankful, I nod softly before staring back at the sight before us, heart full and alive with their care and attention. My family would cry out of joy if they could hear everything that my mates have told me so far, if they could see everything that they've done for me.

I hope I can become someone who can be the same for them, one day. I don't know what it is that someone like me can offer them, it's possible that there's nothing I can offer that they don't already have, but I want to be as much of a good mate to them as they are to me.

"Well... since we're here, and since there's no one else..." Namjoon begins with a lull to his voice that soothes me deeply without even trying, "do you want to use the park swing? I could push you. You've been staring at it from the moment we got here".

My face flushes immediately, I had no idea he'd noticed me staring at it!

"T-that's for children, Namjoon" I mutter bashfully, be he's having none of this when he stands with a stretch that makes his muscles bulge. I quickly look away so I don't make a fool out of myself, but my heart is beating way too fast right now.

"If you won't use it, then I will" he simply states before walking over to where the swings are, and I quickly run after him when I see that he's very serious. Can he even fit in one? He's so bulky, I bet the swing would break!

"Aren't we too heavy for those, Namjoon? They look cheaply made".

"You'll be alright, I on the other hand... maybe not. There, sit down. If I can't use it, you'll have to do it for me. I used to love sitting on the swings when I was younger, being here brings back so many memories".

"Okay... just don't push with too much strength, please. I fear that I would grow wings if I go too high, and I've never been good at landing on my feet".

"Don't worry, I'll be careful".

With his hands on each sides to hold the swing while I sit down, there's a warmth that cannot be found anywhere else when my back hits his stomach, and as I raise my legs to not graze the ground, he begins to pull me backwards before pushing gently.

My hair begins to flow behind me as the wind caresses my skin, and I smile widely at the sky before my swing goes back to the patient dragon who pushes me once more, his mana flowing along with me, a protector in my harmless amusement.

His hand presses against my lower back whenever I reach back, and I get to stare at him when he moves to the side with a pleased look on his face.

"I've told you a little about myself, Namjoon, so I want to hear about you too" I start after a comfortable silence in which I get to fly through the air. "I don't know what to ask for, but I want to learn things about you".

He smiles at my question, and he hums while gently maintaining my speed with ease. "Let's see...".

"Hoseok and I are both accountants for the same company, and we work from home. Moving here didn't really have much of an impact on what we do for a living, so we get to keep the same schedule. Hmm... I like pretty much every colours, but I always wear the same ones. Hoseok says that they'd all look good on me, but I don't agree with him. I am not a great cook, though I can cook simple meals -"

---

Coming back home from the park happens in an ambiance that is much better than earlier, without all the nerves and tension this time.

I loved getting to know more about Namjoon, and surprisingly, talking with him is actually very simple once the ice melted down. I feel like we've grown closer in that short amount of time, and it makes me very happy.

When we walk past Yoongi and Jimin's house, I stare at it with curious eyes, wondering if the latter came back home in the end, but seeing as none of their two cars are there yet, the answer is pretty obvious.

Namjoon follows my gaze and eyes the house too. "You said we have two mates living there. Jimin and Yoongi, right?".

I hum softly. "Yes, I was hoping someone would be home by now, but Jimin's not back yet. I really want you to meet them, I know you'd get along well. You remind me of Yoongi in many ways, while Hoseok reminds me of Jimin, it's funny actually".

His eyes crease the slightest bit, and we keep walking to his house where Hoseok has remained, a long and tall moving truck now in the driveway. I imagine that all of it was filled to the brim since the house was empty.

I doubt something so big could've crossed the bay, but seeing as I don't even know myself how my family furnished the house I live in since they never came here in person, I feel like I'm allowed a dumb question without being judged for it.

"Did you buy new furniture here in Crimson Bay, Namjoon? Or were those already yours?" I ask as we get closer, eyes on his face while his are on the crowded porch.

Too busy looking at the back and forth happening between the porch and the truck to answer me right away, I follow closely as we reach the driveway. His scent of firewood is dry, like the wood is struggling to spark to life and all we can smell is the ash underneath, what is troubling him?

That gets answered as we reach the first steps leading to the front door, when he suddenly pulls me against his side just as a duo walks past us holding a large bed frame, our presence going unseen due to their focus being solely on their feet and the furniture.

I see the heavy wood from way too close for comfort, almost feeling it graze my shoulder in the process, and I blink up at the tall dragon who stares at their backs with a fuming anger. "Those humans never see anything past their nose, they'll get someone hurt at this pace" he mutters before leading me inside with my body safely tucked under his arm.

As soon as we reach the entrance where we should be safe, we're stopped once again by another group of workers on their way out, and I feel as his mana flares around us with annoyance, his woodsy scent suddenly crackling intensively under the force of the flames currently feeding on the logs.

Such a stark contrast from a minute ago!

Two humans stop walking at their vampire friend's quiet warning upon smelling the raging scent, and I get to see as their eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets because of the size difference between them, not to forget that Namjoon is very intimidating right now, all glary eyed and popping muscles.

Being on the smaller side myself, I do feel slightly bad for them. They can't compare with a dragon, even Yoongi has more muscular mass than the lot of them.

They step aside without a single sound, and Namjoon moves me forward with a rumble of warning seeping out of his chest, as if those men would even dare do anything at this point. Dragons are possessive and territorial though, so I'm not going to say anything.

I may not be as bad as him, but I do understand what instincts are at work here.

As we reach further inside and away from the entrance, Namjoon finally begins to calm down while I let my eyes take in the new decoration that's yet to find their rightful place, boxes half opened here and there while the furniture are placed in obvious spots that I suspect will change when I find his eyebrows twitching a little.

Layout set aside, the new look is astounding, first off, with the living room that now looks like one. The couch beneath the window is a warm orange, thick and almost fluffy looking, like it was bought with the sole prospect of cuddles in mind. I bet naps would be amazing on it.

There's another bright blue couch pressed against the other wall, and the still rolled colourful rug on the floor will connect the two with a perfection that I could not have done on my own. Hoseok and Namjoon have amazing taste, this living room looks lively, yet not headache inducing.

The tall dragon takes a deep breath, only now remembering my question from earlier. His brain had fallen in safety mode and hence completely forgot to answer me. He rubs the back of his neck, lips pursed as he answers with a soft guilt below the deepness of his voice.

"Sorry for taking so long to answer your question, Y/N, keeping you safe took over my mind. We actually bought everything online in a shop called... oh I forget the name, but it's not in Crimson Bay. It's in a city from our side of the bay, an hour or two from here. Hoseok did most of the shopping".

"I see. So you're seeing all of that for the first time then" I say, to which he hums with a nod.

"That's right".

"Oh good, you're back" Hoseok suddenly chirps as he joins us in the space between the living room and the hallway. He looks the exact same as earlier, not a trace of sweat on his glowing skin as he eyes us with satisfaction.

"I was wondering when I'd see you again. You two look like you got closer already, that's wonderful" he adds upon seeing Namjoon's arm still around me, and I gasp when he unexpectedly picks me up by the waist to make us twirl softly. "What a pleasure it is to have you back, sunshine".

His face is alive with so much warmth and love, his scent of floral tea so gentle on the nose, that I wish this would never end. It's like being sat in a homemade garden, every plants and flowers placed with purpose and cared for with soul. I can almost feel the sun shine on us as I bask in their world.

"Hoseok, you surprised me" I let out with a laugh as his hands firmly hold me in their grasp. The feeling of our swirling is similar to earlier when I was on the swing, and a giddy lightness fills my chest as I giggle in his arms, which only serves to widen his smile.

He's tempted to pull me down into a kiss, but thankfully, he resists at the last second. Feeling it in his mate's familiar scent, Namjoon sighs.

"Calm down on the twirling before you make her sick" he chides the vampire softly, hiding in his tone a warning that goes right over my head, and Hoseok slows down to a stop regretfully, only cheering up when he feels my smaller hands close around his arms to stay in his embrace.

He offers his cheek to the dragon, humming lightly when the latter kisses it.

"They're almost done bringing everything inside. The desks for our offices are left, to name a few, and then it'll be a game of finding out the best arrangement until satisfaction. Did you have a great time outside?" Hoseok speaks joyfully as he eyes us both, liking the happy blush that settles on our cheeks at his question.

I nod quickly, only too eager to share how it went. "We did! Namjoon made me sit on the park swing and pushed me. We asked and answered all sorts of questions until you called, it was fun. I hope we can do it again someday, with you and the others".

Namjoon would physically pluck every flowers growing from his loving heart to give to me if he could, hearing from me that I liked our time together meaning the world to him. He was afraid that I wouldn't have enjoyed myself that much.

"Anytime you want, lovebug" he replies, the use of the nickname making my cheeks flush while Hoseok's lips stretch into a beautiful smile.

"I'm glad to hear that. We have two couches you can sit on this time - I tried them and the orange one is the most comfortable. Can I make you something to drink? I installed the coffee machine if you want a cup" he asks as he gazes down at me, fingers pushing the hair out of my face to better see my eyes.

"Oh. That's nice of you to offer, Hoseok, but I can't have coffee" I answer softly, to which he tilts his head in confusion. "It gives me heart palpitations. I told Namjoon earlier, but I have a restricted diet, I'll tell you about it another time".

He frowns at the new knowledge but doesn't push for more, instead making a soft hum of acknowledgement. "I fear we don't have much to offer at the moment besides coffee and water. We'll have to go grocery shopping either tonight or tomorrow, our rented car should get here soon".

"That's alright, Hoseok. I drank all my water earlier so I'm not thirsty" I say with a smile, and he purses his lips before humming with a smile of his own, a caress to my hair that makes my heart soften into goo.

"Alright, pretty girl, if you say so. Oh, the desk goes over there- I'm sorry, dear, I'll have to take care of that".

Namjoon and I watch as he rushes after the employees currently carrying one of the two massive desks into the hall where a few rooms are, his directives firm and precise, his tone much more severe and serious than when he talks to us.

The tall dragon joins my side, not quite touching, but close enough that our mana and body heat are merging together again, a comforting sensation. I already feel as comfortable with them as I do with my family, and I thought that was impossible to achieve so fast.

Maybe it's because I got used to being with mates thanks to Yoongi and Jimin? It's more familiar to me now, the feelings that come with being by their side.

"Do you want to sit down? We walked a lot today, I think that would be good" he inquires with an apprehensive glow in his eyes that shows he's concerned about my current state. I don't feel weak since I had blood before meeting them, but all the walking outside did tire me out a little.

Nodding my head, he settles a warm hand over the small of my back to guide me to the bigger couch, and I feel as my body absorbs some of his mana when he pushes a tiny dose into me. Just enough to give me a small boost of energy.

It's a different feeling from Yoongi's, or my dad's for that matter, but it's always warm. When I was young, I used to call it a dragon's breath, because I liked to imagine that a dragon breath would have felt the exact same had we been able to shift like in old times.

It's funny that I would remember that little thought now of all time, but there's something about Namjoon's mana that reminds me of the past.

I sit on one end of the large couch, himself not too far when he takes my side, an arm stretched out behind my head over the cushions to keep close. He doesn't say anything, but I can sense in his scent that he's in a good mood, which is plenty enough for me.

My phone begins to vibrate then, and when I lean forward to get it out of my back pocket, my face lights up upon seeing Jimin's name on the screen. I quickly smile at Namjoon before answering the call, not wanting to miss him.

"Jimin, you'll never believe what happened while you were gone!" I exclaim right away, unknowingly cutting him off before he could even speak what he wanted to say, but that also serves to calm him down, the joy in my tone letting him know that I'm doing well.

'What happened, princess? I just got home and went to your place, but you weren't there' he asks in a soft murmur, and only then do I remember how I was supposed to wait for him at home until he'd be back. I'd promised him.

"Oh- I'm sorry, Jimin, that completely fled my mind. I'm actually with the new neighbours, you can- wait just a minute" I pull the phone from my ear to whisper the question to Namjoon. "He can come, right?".

The dragon releases a deep chuckle before nodding his head, and I bring my phone back to my ear. "Yeah, you can come over, it's the house after mine, the one with the moving truck. You have to come, okay? We'll be waiting for you!".

I end the call there, not giving him the opportunity to ask any more questions, then lock my eyes on the entryway as I await his arrival. He should be there in three... two... one...

"Princess? You there, baby?".

Upon seeing him at the threshold, I wave my hands to gain his attention. "I'm here!". His body relaxes briefly when he finds me, only to tense again when his eyes meet Namjoon's, nostrils flaring slightly when he catches the scents of our new mates.

I jump to my feet, then grab Namjoon's hand to pull him up too, which reveals itself to be a lot harder than I first thought when he doesn't budge at all. I blink down at him, feeling very confused about the morphology of it all because... he's muscled, yes, but he can't be that heavy, right?

I pull again, but- no, it's not doing anything. What the heck?

I hear a rumble build up in his chest at seeing me try so hard, and I pout at him. "Come on, you have to help me a little, Namjoon" I complain when he's yet to make a move, he's enjoying this moment too much to put an end to it. It's not everyday that he gets to see something so cute.

I hurriedly remove my shoes before putting a foot on the base of the couch to try again, body bent backwards as I pull with all of my might, eyes closed in the effort, and his face breaks out into a playful grin when I stop, out of breath.

"Damn it, you're too heavy. I give up, you can stay here".

Namjoon laughs then, a rich sound that makes my soul rise and melt at the same time, and he finally stands up, his hand clenching around mine as he now towers over me. I swear I see a glint rise from the bottom of his horns to the tips as his eyes dare me to go anywhere without him.

"I was just teasing you, lovebug, don't be mad" he croons before staring back at where Jimin is standing, his jaw on the floor as he observes the sight in front of him. His first reflex was to growl upon seeing a stranger so close to me, but the scents shocked him into silence.

Mates, his brain whispered, and he immediately understood why I'd left despite promising that I would wait for him.

"There, that wasn't so hard" I mumble before pulling him to where Jimin is frozen in place, feet stepping aside in a dazed manner when the men who took the first desk inside walk back out to get the other one, it must be very heavy to require all of them on the task.

Hoseok joins us mid-way, hands brushing against one another to get rid of the dust as his curious eyes fall on the other vampire, his mind waking up with glee when he smells the sweet and spicy mix of the vanilla and cinnamon scent.

"Let me guess, this is Jimin, honey?" Hoseok asks as he joins Namjoon and I - is he going to use every pet names he knows of before settling with one? It feels like I've heard a few ones already and it hasn't even been an hour.

I make an affirmative sound, then let go of Namjoon to run up to my Jimin for a hug that takes him out of his daze. His arms naturally close around me, and he hums deeply as he burrows his nose into the familiar smell of my hair. He feels like he couldn't breathe properly until now.

Still cuddled against his chest, I look up at him with a puppy smile that cuts off the need to scold me before it can grow any bigger. He'll approach the subject of broken promises another time seeing as it wasn't on purpose, but he really felt his heart drop down his ass earlier.

"Neighbours, baby?" he says with a quirked eyebrow, knowing clearly by now that those two gentlemen's titles don't stop there. The scent of firewood and floral tea, so delicious and tempting to his soul are the proof.

I smile sheepishly at the look on his face, sensing the disapproval hiding beneath his gaze even if he's not saying anything.

"I swear I didn't leave home on purpose, Jimin. I was napping while waiting for you when I sensed Namjoon's mana getting closer. I had a look outside, and then things happened and I ended up at their place, I didn't mean to break my promise. Don't be mad, please?".

At the pleading look on my face, Jimin narrows his eyes, then sighs deeply before relaxing around me. He can forgive me for this one time... right? It's not like he could stay mad at me anyway, he doesn't have the heart to stay angry.

"Fine. I will forgive this first offence, but do it again and I'm not going to be as nice" he warns with a kiss to my nose, his countenance losing of its sharpness when a pretty pink begins to coat my cheeks, my gaze still glued to his own and my captivating scent flooding his senses.

He raises his head to observe our new mates, and always with me pressed against his chest, offers a handshake to whoever wants to shake it first. Namjoon is faster, surprisingly, and Hoseok waits for his turn with an eternal smile on his face.

"I'm Park Jimin. I'm sure she's already told you, but I live in the house before hers with Yoongi, another mate of ours".

"Yes, she told us. I'm Kim Namjoon, and this is Jung Hoseok".

"Nice to meet you, Jimin. We just moved in so I'm sorry for the current mess inside the house, we've yet to properly clean things up. Feel free to keep your shoes on since there's still more in the truck. Speaking of which, here they come with your desk, Joonie. You should tell them where you want it".

"Yep, on it. I'll be back soon".

We watch as Namjoon guides them to another room, and Hoseok takes that opportunity to guide us back to the living room. "Let's wait for him there, it'll be more comfortable. The employees should be done soon, then it'll be much calmer".

As we enter the bright area, Jimin makes a bee line for the blue couch with my hand held in his, then proceeds to plop down on it before pulling me over his lap with a contented sigh.

With the pressure of his fingers squeezing into my waist, there will be no getting off him until he feels better, so I decide to make myself comfortable on his lap before resting my face in the nook between his neck and shoulder. His arms tighten around me, satisfied, and I stop moving with a smile.

Hoseok takes the other couch with a soft chuckle at the sight that we make, then leans back with a leg crossed over the other, happy to finally sit down for a moment. He must have worked hard after we left outside to the park, both with cleaning the house and then guiding the moving company around.

I feel a little bad now, Namjoon and I should've came back sooner to help him.

"Did you do everything you wanted to do in town, Jimin?" I ask to fill the silence, all I know is that he had places to go, but he didn't say where exactly. I almost couldn't fall asleep during my nap because I was too curious.

"Not all of them, some didn't have what I was looking for. Otherwise... yes, I found what was most important. You'll find out when Yoongi gets home, I promised to wait for him before giving it to you" he answers calmly, uncaring that his answer gave me even more questions.

"Is Yoongi getting home soon?" I mumble into his shoulder with unrestrained anticipation at the new reveal, do I have to wait long before finding out what he went out to buy? He rubs my back softly, eyes filled with love that only Hoseok can see right now. "Soon, baby".

Namjoon comes back at that moment and sits besides Hoseok, eyes jealously taking in the way I'm being cradled by the vampire whom he also wants to hold. He's so greedy, he wants everyone and everything, all the time. His mate pats his thigh as he knows him too well.

"The chairs for the dining room and the desks, as well as a few other boxes are all that's left, then we'll be leaving shortly" one of the workers says on his way outside, and Hoseok nods at him before bringing his gaze back to Jimin and I.

"Today has been a long day, but I'm thankful that we've been granted such a rewarding surprise upon coming here" he begins talking with a sweet voice, and Jimin makes a sound as he leans back against a cushion to be more comfortable.

More of my weight falls over his chest, but he doesn't seem to mind the slightest bit as he hums pleasantly, fingers caressing my back in soothing motions.

"I'm sure it has, moving always brings its share of complications. Yoongi will not believe his eyes once he finds out that we've been given new mates once more. It seems we were right to stay in Crimson Bay after all. I can't imagine how frustrating it would've been to leave right before Y/N - and now you - got here".

"You thought about leaving Crimson Bay?" I ask, twisting my neck a little to glance at him, I'm hearing about that for the first time.

"A long time ago, yes" he answers softly. "We thought life could have more to offer elsewhere, but for some reason, we felt compelled to stay here. The fresh air, the sights, the peace that is found in our town, we knew we'd miss all of that if we left".

"Makes sense" Namjoon says. "We left the city because it sapped all of our energy. There was a lot to see and a lot to do, but overabundance can sometimes do more harm than good. Feeling at peace is much more precious than the ten convenience stores that surrounded our house".

Boots resound from the entrance, followed by bodies bringing the last boxes in, and we fall silent as we observe them do their last bout of work. The nerves I can smell from the them makes me feel nervous for them, and I clear my throat loudly.

"Dinner is quickly approaching" I blurt out to give the workers a break, and when attention falls on me, I don't miss the quiet sighs of relief as they head back outside. "Should we eat together? Hoseok and Namjoon don't have food yet, we could invite them over" I say as I sit up slightly to look Jimin in the eyes.

"Well... I suppose we could look into making dinner for everyone tonight" the vampire mumbles, lost in his thoughts as he tries to mentally see what's left in his kitchen at home. Do they have enough to make a big meal?

The last chairs are brought in, and the employees don't even bother letting us know that they're done that the door is closing behind them, after which we soon hear the moving truck driving away. Hoseok claps his hands lightly then, looking happy now that everything is over.

"They're finally gone, I thought that moment would never come. Joonie dear, remind me later to give positive feedback on their job here, they worked hard. As for dinner, I figured earlier that we could all eat out somewhere tonight. I thought it could be nice to get to know each other at a nice and cozy restaurant".

Namjoon nods easily while taking a mental note for the reminder, and at my hopeful smile, Jimin also complies with a relieved sigh. The prospect of eating outside isn't a bad one, it hasn't happened even once since I moved in town.

"I don't see why not. There's a nice place near where I work in the market square, a restaurant ran by an old couple. They don't really have much of a menu, honestly. You go there, you tell them what you'd like to eat and they'll probably make it for you. We could bring a list of your allergies, princess".

My eyes widen as he finishes speaking, there's a place like that around here? Is that going to be my new favourite place in the world? I think it might be! "Let's go there, Jimin" I plead while clinging onto him, in doing so swinging us back and forth in my excitement, which makes them all chuckle.

"Okay, okay, I'll let Yoongi know, baby. Stop shaking me like this, I'll get dizzy" he muses with a sweet giggle that sounds like home, it sure does. I sit back comfortably in his lap, a happy grin at Namjoon and Hoseok who wink at me.

"Let me call him so I can tell him about the plan, then we can get going soon".

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro