Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: Kagami and Lila are Marinette's childhood friends, they argue over her while Adrien is a jealous innocent bean with uncontrollable impulse.

"Hey Kagami and Lila, how's it going today?" Marinette asked politely, Adrien growled at them, silently judging them as he stood behind Marinette.

"Hey, quit it Agreste!" Randy said, hitting the back of his head with a newspaper.

When Adrien turned around, he realized who was behind him. It was Randy Jackson-Script, a longtime family friend of his and journalist.

"Oh, it's you Ms. Titanium Rebel," Adrien teased, Randy was pissed it was so hard to tell if she was smiling or not.

"I told you not to call me by my internet name," Randy smacks him with the newspaper again.

"Alright, I promise Ms. Randy," Adrien irritatedly said, Randy glared at him.

"Good," Randy said, relaxing her expression.

"Hey, you must be the girl Adrien's been talking about," Randy greeted Marinette with a handshake.

"Yeah I am. How old are you?" Marinette asked, looking at her comfortable outfit.

"I'm 19, I'm engaged to my boyfriend Tyson, who is over there somewhere," Randy points around a crowd of students near Adrien's direction.

"I got to go to class before Adrien corners me again, bye Randy, see you later!" Marinette rushed off before Randy said anything.

"Don't worry Adrien, she's all yours," Randy teased, patting his shoulder before going to her fiance, Tyson.

Adrien rolled his eyes, gluing his eyes on Marinette as she smiled at her friends but when she seen Adrien, she weakly smiled or showed a stoic expression.

"Ignoring me? Aren't you happy to see me princess?" Adrien teased Marinette as she walked away from him.

"No. Fuck off," Marinette said, sticking out her middle finger before running to class.

"That bitch. But I still love her," Adrien sighed, walking to the classroom.

"Now thanks to Kim, I'm basically stuck with this freak!" Marinette yelled, giving Kim a death glare.

Ms. Bustier alerted her class to sit down and watch the news from last week, Marinette was the only person who was thrilled and excited while everyone else wasn't interested or participating.

A few minutes later, Adrien's seat was empty. All the students began questioning where he went, but silence filled the room when footsteps sounded, everyone except Marinette hid. Instead, she walked up to him which caught everyone off guard.

"Marinette, get back here!" Ms. Bustier yelled but her voice wasn't heard.

Police were immediately sent into the building as Cat Blanc was quick to grab Marinette by the waist, carrying her bridal style down the rope. The police were puzzled by Cat Blanc's boldness to carry a girl down a building, coming up with a solution was harder than calculus.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am not here to cause harm. If you think I'm hurting this woman, think twice before you attack me because; One, I have a harmless civilian in my arms. Two, I only kill criminals, now, does this girl look like a criminal to you?" Cat Blanc asked the puzzled policemen as they look at him and the girl confused before their chief replied.

"You have a good point, sir. Have a good day, if you hurt or kill her, we will come after you to choose what to do with you," the police chief replied, stepping away from Cat Blanc as he called his team off from the building.

"Shall we, M'lady?" Cat Blanc asked, Marinette simply nodded her head as her face went slightly pink.

"Ugh, that girl. I tried to tell her that he could be dangerous. But who am I kidding? He could be nice," Alya mumbled to herself before snuggling with Nino.

"Marinette, you can open your eyes now," Cat Blanc said, Marinette opened her eyes after she fell asleep when he carried her.

"Kitty, you can put me down now," Marinette yawned, Cat Blanc rested her gently against a soft couch-like textured surface.

He lied down next to her on the bed mattress, happily smiled as she fell asleep like a modern sleeping beauty. Wind blew softly from the slightly opened window, Cat Blanc went to the restroom as he quickly detransformed back as Adrien.

"I know... I should've gave you your camembert," Adrien mumbled to himself.

His kwami ate the cheese without questions asked.

"Plagg claws out," Adrien transformed again before walking into his room.

Marinette was awake but was playing with her cat beanie that was on her head. Cat Blanc blushed watching her from the bathroom door.

"Chat, why are you not laying next to me? Okay I'll just cry till you come back," Marinette asked, sighing before she pulled the blanket over her head as tears almost formed on her face.

"Sweetheart, don't say that. I'm right here, just went to the restroom," Cat Blanc said, pulling the cover from her face to wipe her tears with a napkin.

"Is this your room?" Marinette asked, her eyes sparkled with curiosity.

"Yeah," Cat Blanc said, he wasn't entirely lying.

"Cool, what's your type?" Marinette asked, quickly covering her mouth.

"That was bold of you to ask me that, but it's obvious to you what my type is," Cat Blanc winked at Marinette before he got up to go to the kitchen.

Marinette was deep in thought until Cat Blanc's words flooded into her head, her face instantly lit up when Cat Blanc walked into his room again. He lifted up an eyebrow in amusement, giving her a knowing look.

"Did you already figure it out?" Cat Blanc asked, Marinette's face redder and her arms started flailing around

"Why should I tell you? You seem to know already," Marinette huffed, looking away from Cat Blanc, who was chuckling at her reaction.

Marinette shot him a dirty look before trying to punch him but he caught her fists, intertwining his fingers with hers to  place her down in a chair near the table.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Cat Blanc said, kissing her knuckles before her face flushed.

"Shut up, stupid cat!" Marinette mumbled to herself, pulling her hand from his.

"I've been thinking. We need to talk about our relationship," Cat Blanc said, fumbling with his fingers.

"What about it?" Marinette asked, giving him a blank expression.

"When we first met, I have noticed that you, amongst other people, wasn't scared of my presence," Cat Blanc said, lifting her chin closer to face him.

Marinette's cheeks flushed, her heart raced as Cat Blanc kissed her forcing his tongue inside her mouth. After a few minutes, they were passionately making out with one another as Cat Blanc wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Marinette,"  Cat Blanc moaned, grinding his hips on hers.

Marinette was moaning like crazy as Cat Blanc started kissing her neck, causing purple marks on her shoulder as her shirt was almost torn. 

"We need to take you home before your parents find out," Cat Blanc said, placing Marinette down from the wall he pushed her onto.

"No. I want to stay," Marinette defiantly replied, pulling Cat Blanc's arm while pleading with him but he finally gave up since she was stubborn and he couldn't say no.

"I'll see what I can do," Cat Blanc said, before looking at the phone on his desk.

"But for now, you're staying the night til I figure out what we are doing," Cat Blanc added, walking over to his couch to sleep on it.

"Good night then, Chat!" Marinette said, smiling to herself before falling asleep.

------------------------------

I know that this story is out of order and loss for exact details, I'm still looking for editors who can help me write the story better.

I'm a sucker for Marichat or Mariblanc make out scenes. (There I said it again!) Please cope with me...  Hope you enjoy it, if there's anything wrong with the grammar or if you want to edit the chapter with me, private message me.

- Randy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro