6 a brid?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Fleegle POV)
Fleegle :ow ow
I said while.  covering my eye I saw my friends on the ground I tried to get up but my legs were in pain I see two birds flying above us looks like we're gonna end here then there will be no one else here on earth I see bingo get up
Bingo :ow
rubbing his head then snorky then Drooper looks like they didn't land on the legs and feet
Drooper :is everyone all right
Bingo:yeah
Snorky:honk (yeah)
They didn't hear Fleegle snorky saw Fleegle on the ground
Snorky got up
Snorky:HONK(FLEEGLE !)
Drooper and bingo looked over and saw Fleegle on the ground they both raced over
Drooper :FLEEG COME ON CONE ON PLEASE BE OK!
Fleegle:yeah I....I'm fine it's just  I....saw some br....birds u...up there 
Fleegle said pointing up Drooper looked up to
dropper :oh they must think your dead the brids soon landed on the ground coming towards Fleegle
Fleegle :you guys go as long as you guys are ok and up you guys can defeat max I'll stay here and die
Bingo :FLEEGLE NO WERE NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU HERE!
Fleegle :max said he wanted my family to die in the last one so he can get what he wants
But as the brids got closer and closer one of Their kids came by and picked them all up
Hooty:are you guys all right?
Drooper :yeah ....fleeg?
Fleegle:yeah kinda
Fleegle said looking down at his legs
Drooper grabbed on to him
Drooper :hey it's gonna be alright um sorry but can we stop soon our friend here is hurt
Hooty :sure it's hooty by the way
Bingo :ooooo I like that name
He whispered to snorky
(A few minutes later)
Drooper grabbed a leaf and put some water on it and wrapped it around Fleegle's legs
Fleegle:shhhs
Drooper :oh sorry fleeg I'm trying to be careful while wrapping this
Fleegle:I...it's fine it...it's just that I landed on feet and fell so I probably can't walk for while
Drooper :that's fine now that we have hooty she can help you get place to place
Fleegle looked over at hooty and everyone else he was scared that hooty was working for max and she was gonna take us to him and finish me off
Fleegle thought(ok so this is a scraped chapter to this story but I still posted it so you all can still see it and read it you can see that I lost interest to this chapter but I hope y'all don't hate me because I did not finish this one but I still hope you all enjoy)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#splits