22 | Comfortable Laps

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Chim!" You yawned, slumping in your seat, taking another bite of your pepperoni. "I'm bored!"

"So?" He rolled his eyes.

"Entertain me!" You said, taking another bite.

He gave you a bitch-what-the-fuck look and rolled his eyes. "I'm your roommate, not your freaking TV."

"You're about as entertaining as an evening lecture, but you're better when you're in one of your moods," you spoke through a mouthful of pizza. "Not to sound like a kid of anything, but you did say you were going to teach me. And if you're allowed to use your pickup lines on me, I'm allowed to hold you accountable for them."

"I said I'd teach you how to be a hoe, not a dirtwipe." Jimin scrunched his face up in disgust as he eyed you, munching happily on a pizza and watching a sitcom. "And stop eating when I'm talking to you."

"Why do you want me to be one, again?" You rolled your eyes.

He sniffed. "I told you; you can't score guys like Taehyung with a personality like yours."

"Give me back my pizza!" You protested as he stole a slice from your box. "Those things aren't cheap. And nothing is necessarily wrong with my personality."

"Your personality is already perfect to me," he muttered to himself before clearing his throat. "That is, actually, up for debate," he said aloud intsead. "I'm your roommate. Whatever is yours is mine." He gave you a superior look.

"So I can have your heart?"

Jimin's eyes widened as he almost choked on the pizza slice.

"...well, at least you're learning."

"Of course." You gave him a high and mighty look.

Fed up, Jimin leaned down and slipped his arms under your knees and back.

"Hey, what are you—put me down!" Your eyes widened comically as he picked you up bridal style, lifting you and dropping you—carefully—on the floor. "What the hell, Jimin?"

"It's my screen time." He cocked an eyebrow as you got up and dusted yourself off. "Make way."

He then plopped down on the couch.

You gave him a dramatic look, sniffing as you walked into the kitchen. "I'll get you for that, you little shit."

It was a moment before he spoke again.

"C'mere for a sec," Jimin called out to you.

You groaned in annoyance, but put down the box on the table before walking over to him. "What?"

"Look." He pointed enthusiastically to the TV, leaning back against the couch even more. "The Notebook is on!"

You made a face. "So?"

He rolled his eyes. "Be a good roommate and sit down to watch it with me."

The sentence made your previously made-up face turn into an expression closely resembling that of a diarrhoeal elephant. Though this was unrelated, you had never had the pleasure (or displeasure, you didn't know yet) of watching the movie your roommate seemed so enthusiastic about.

Cheesy romance had never been your thing, and neither had angsty scenes which required one to sit down and cry their heart out over a surprisingly depressing imagination. This was coming from someone who had bawled her eyes out when she had first watched a Harry Potter movie.

You sighed, but moved to comply. Stopping with a frown when you neared him, a frown formed on your face when you noticed there was no space yet again. "And where do I sit?"

Jimin paid no attention to you, fully focused on the movie.

At that, your eyes narrowed. This was obviously another move on his side to seem like a cool roommate before dumping his evilness all over you like cold water from a shower, but it wasn't any more welcoming despite the unnecessary simile.

Then a memory ignited at the back of your mind, and you turned towards the unbothered boy with an intention vile enough to match his.

Smiling evilly to yourself, your face was nonchalant as you took a seat—right in Jimin's lap.

He stiffened underneath you.

"What is it with you and laps?" Jimin muttered, gulping. "I think you have a thigh fetish."

You bit your tongue to keep from smiling too widely, satisfied with the reaction your move had brought around. With a slightly higher tilt to your head, you leaned back into his chest, crossing your arms over your chest proudly.

His lap is comfortable.

Jimin, however, was not one to be beaten at his own game. Placing his chin on the exposed skin of your shoulder, his hands moved to grip your waist. "Mm, no teasing, babygirl."

You were weakening at his touch, but a commitment was a commitment. Undeterred in your new venture, you shifted backwards, trying to remember what exactly you had done which has resulted in Taehyung getting a boner.

Taehyung.

Once again, doubt rose in your mind as you thought about your decision to sit in Jimin's lap. Dating didn't bar you from frolicking around with your roommate in a field filled with sunshine, but this was something else. Yes, sexual activity was just sexual activity if you wanted it to be limited to that, but how could you be sure that your feelings towards the silver-haired boy consisted only of desire?

Jimin had his own turmoil to measure, but at the moment, his mind was blissfully blank from the effects of your bold statement. As much as he tried to play it cool, the heat was getting to him. Taehyung or no Taehyung, he didn't want to be deprived of moments like these as long as you were legally a single woman.

He couldn't help it. A low moan escaped his lips as he buried his face into the crook of your neck.

By this time, The Notebook was long forgotten.

You froze when his hand slipped into your lap.

"You've done enough teasing," Jimin breathed out as he kissed your neck. "You need punishment."

You arched your back as he planted open-mouthed kisses along your neck, his tongue flicking out in between to add to the pleasure. A squeak of protest left your tightly shut mouth, but you soon relaxed into his touch.

"That's right." He smirked against your skin.

The many side effects of his experienced touch had left you unable to speak. Not one to trust your excitable nervous system when faced with the problem of pretty boys, you chose to reliance silent, arching your neck and resting the back of your head against his muscular shoulder, letting him work his magic.

You gasped when his fingers slipped onto your lower abdomen, caressing the skin at your sides, the touch almost relaxing.

"What do you want, kitten?" Jimin pushed aside the hem of your t-shirt at your shoulder, kissing your bare skin. "Do you want me to help you?"

You were too far gone to think about dignity and the overwhelming rules of dating. "I want you."

"That's a good girl," he purred, gently pushing you off his lap so you knelt in front of him, his legs on either side of you.

Jimin smirked down at you. "Now help junior out."

||

EDIT 180619: filler much? toned down a lot from the previous semi-smut because whew CRINGE i cannot write smut to save my life. especially about real people. like imagine having me describe in detail the process of love making like nooooooo i'm tryna keep it pg.

old author's-note show of love coming in 3...2...1...

So I got a little carried away there...

Okay but you guys got me so emotional like you got me over 1k before my birthday.

You honestly do not know how happy you guys make me. I love you guys so much! You have the power to make every day the best of my life.

I can't thank you all personally because of my hectic schedule but PLEASE know that I love you all. I honestly do ❤❤❤

Honestly - I have no words.

Thank you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro