1. Always Right.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello!

According to a survey, 8 out of 10 people, having best friends of opposite sex, fall in love with their best friend. And I come in the list of those 8, whereas he is one of those 2.

Just kidding!

Ha ha...

About the survey part...

Not about the 'being one of the eight' part...

Sad...

I know.

Well...

So before you begin thinking that this is the author who is talking to you, let me make it clear. It's not that stupid fellow talking, instead it's me, the one and only... not, since you people love using my name, Sanyukta Agrawal.

Did you just call me Stupid?

Yeah, now shut up Author.

Excuse me?

Excused. Stop intervening Girl! Just because you are writing this, it clearly doesn't gives you the right to speak in between.

But isn't it me who's writing this? And you're calling me stupid, so how am I supposed to be quiet?

Will you let me tell my story?

I will but first apologize.

I don't like you.

The feelings are mutual! Now go and ask someone else to write your story cause I'm not doing this! And as you already said there are a lot of people who would love to do that.

I just came and you already hate me?

You said it first.

But you love Sanyukta more everywhere except in His Forever, than Randhir. Don't you? And you are saying that you hate me?

I thought you were amazing, that is why I gave you the opportunity to feature in the first book of How To Break franchise but you decided to call me stupid. And just by the way, I love Sanyukta in His Forever too.

Okay fine, shouldn't have called you stupid sorry, but after reading your first story, that's the only thing that came in my mind. And also, you love Randhir more there, and you can't deny.

First of all I was just 14 when I wrote that story so stop judging and secondly, I love Randhir more there cause he's worth it. And to be very honest, I love this Randhir too, more than I will ever love you.

So are you trying to say that Sanyukta there and me are not worth it? I'm offended like hell Dude! And she'll get offended too and think what will happen to you if her Randhir gets to know about this.

*gulps* Are you going to continue with your story or not? Readers are not here to read our banters.

*Flips hair* Whatever, now don't interrupt.

So, hello again folks, I'm Sanyukta Agrawal and I love my best friend. Yes, that's about it. The whole story is about it. Every freaking thing is about that. Just that.

Not.

So in this one, I'm gonna be a great teacher and show you in practical HOW TO BREAK : BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING.

*Exhales deeply*

Wish me luck Author.

All the very best.... To me.

Lemme just tell His Forever's Randhir that—

All the very best!  You go girl! I know you are gonna rock it. He he.

Thanks, I know. I'm in tears seeing how much you love me.

You deserve it. *exhaling deeply*

You talk a lot! Anyways, so since it's a fanfic, and I'm in love and I'm trying to break my best friend's wedding so you already know that the best friend is none other than Randhir Singh Shekhawat. Am I right or am I right?

I'm always right.

And I was right then as well when I asked him not to date Glycerine, no that's not her real name, that is what I call her since she is an expert in faking tears. The actual name that the girl has, is Anisha Mukherjee.

And according to Randhir, who is always wrong of course, he loves her. Flip it!

I freaking hate you Author!

You ask me not to intervene and you pass comments on me. Now how am I supposed to stop myself?

But why are you so biased with me? In every story of yours, Randhir falls for Sanyukta first but here I fell first and he doesn't even reciprocates my feelings. You gave me the reason to hate you and on the top of everything you say that you hate me.

Calm down Girl, relax. I won't let you sing Channa Mereya, for sure. We'll do something about it. And I wanted your story to be different because you are different. No Sanyukta of mine fights with me like you do, no one fights for her love like you are going to do. And even Sanyukta from Ishq Ke Tante, fell in love first. And she's extremely happy today. Chill.

But she was 'jubaan chalai to gun chala dungi' type, I'm not like her. Vo to Bal Brahmchari ko uthwa ke bhi shadi kr leti, I can't do that.

She was one of her kind and you are one of yours. Now stop with your drama and continue with your story.

I don't know whether I should trust you or not after reading The Bucket List, but since I'm  left with no other option, I'll have to take this chance.

So coming back to my life story, author here is freaking talkative and boring so pardon people, Randhir began dating Anisha four months back and a week ago he came to my room with a balloon in his hand, like he always does whenever he wants to share a big news. No he's not mute, it's just our thing. It used to be our thing. *sobs*

*Offers tissues*

*Takes them*

I busted it with a needle as usual and picked up the chit. Opening it was a bad move, since it had the worst news  ever.

"Me and Anisha are getting married. " I felt my whole world crashing with that simple sentence.

Simple my foot!

He was grinning like an idiot and I wanted to punch him really hard so that his teeth fall off which will make her leave him and he'll come back to me.

"But you began dating like, 4 months back. " I told him what you all must be thinking right now. I know he's stupid but ab kya kru, bnda pyaar h mera.

"I know but we know that we are made for each other." Was his stupid reply. Khisak gya h.

"And what made you think so? " I asked and he shrugged.

"You just get that feeling. " Dusht! The feeling I get everytime I look at you. Yaar!!!  Mera best friend h, itna to pta h ki shaadi ke baad affair bhi ni krega mujhse ki usi mei shanti mil jati mujhe. Bht jyada dusht h tu Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

"I would say it's too early Randhir, thoda kuch soch le. " I tried to make him understand but Bnda vaisa lg ra tha jaisa whatsapp ka heart eyes wala emoji. Murkh Prani.

"Ni yaar, I just know it. " Pr uske liye to tu rebound tha hmesha se Murkh. Anisha dated her best friend Raj for four years and when they broke up, she began dating Randhir to get over him. Anisha is still 'friends' with Raj and has been caught 'getting cozy ' with him a lot but does Randhir care? No! He can't see any freaking thing!

Raj still loves Anisha and it's written on his face in block letters and Anisha's condition is actually not so different so I decided to take advantage of the situation.

So people, we have one more teacher who is going to assist me in this practical and that is none other than Mr. Raj Khurana. How? We'll see that in next.

So you are going now?

Yeah.

When will you be back?

The response will decide.

Okay, now ask them to vote, comment and share.

They can't go without commenting anyways.

And why do you think so?

Because I'M WORTH IT.

Bye.

*Flips hair*

Hey wait.

Now what?

You've read His forever?

Yeah. Of course.

And Bucket list?

Yup.

And my other stories?

Are you trying to promote your other stories here?

No, actually I'm just trying to say that even after reading all of these HOW DARE YOU CALL ME STUPID?

FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE LAST IMPRESSION, ever heard of this?

But I was just 14 and—

Never mind. I'm leaving, you've bored me enough.

---------------------------------------------------------

Crazy, I know!

All the chapters are not going to be like this so don't worry. It was just an introduction.

The real story will begin with next.

Now, like she said SHE'S WORTH IT, so don't forget to turn the white star orange and drop a comment before you leave.

Love
Aashi❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro