Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello!

Here's the last chapter ❤

I just hope you all are gonna miss the banters of this Author ❤

.*.*.*.

"Sanyukta, achha hua tu aa gyi, mai kbse dhondh ra tha tujhe." He said smiling and I looked down, preparing myself for giving a fake smile.

"Tujhe haldi lg ri ho aur mai na aau, ye possible thodi h. " I told him smiling and walked towards him.

Sitting in front of him, I saw his eyes shinning with happiness. He was content about this marriage.

"Congratulations Buddy. " I applied the turmeric paste on his face as per the rituals.

"Thanks Bro. " He said grinning and I looked down controlling my tears.

I got up without looking at him in the eyes and turned to leave but couldn't move as Renu's eyes locked with mine.

She looked at me sympathetically and I smiled gulping down my tears.

She looked as helpless as I was and without wasting any more time, I left the place looking away.

Congratulations Glycerine, you won. I couldn't sleep whole night thinking about what she said and came to conclusion that I can't do anything. If I'll tell everyone I don't think Randhir's gonna believe me seeing how much he loves her and even if he believes, he won't be able to bear Glycerine attempting suicide. His heart will be broken no matter what.

And if I don't tell anyone, Randhir will marry his love and who knows, Glycerine may also fall for him. He'll be happy. In this case, I still have a chance of seeing him happy but if I tell others, there will be no chance left.

May be I'm wrong, this is wrong but I'd rather be selfish and choose Randhir's happiness over everything else. And Glycerine has promised me that she'll give her hundred percent to this marriage.

I don't know what the future holds, but right now I'll go for Randhir's happiness, even if it's not right. I don't really care, I just want to see him happy and that's it.

I wiped the tears that were coming out of my eyes and exhaled deeply.

"Sanyukta." I turned hearing Renu's voice and saw her standing with a sad face.

"Sanyukta ye—" "He's happy Renu and that's what matters the most. " I didn't let her complete and expressed my point.

"I always knew he's stupid, but tu toh stupid ni h na, ab bhi time h, bta de usko apni feelings ke baare mei. " She suggested and I smiled amidst my tears.

"Aur usse apni dosti bhi khtm kr lu? Ni Renu, mai bht selfish hoon, mai ni kho skti use, ni reh skti uske bina. " I told her breaking down.

"Sanyukta pr ye sahi ni h beta." She said cupping my shoulders.

"Sb sahi h, agar ni hota to vo bhi khush ni hota. " I told her before running away from there.

I ran to my room and locked the door behind before running to my bed and lying on it with my head ducked in the pillow.

"I hate you world. I hate you! " I yelled crying hard with my eyes closed.

"Yaar Randhir! Kyu ni reh skta tu sirf dost bnke? Kyu pyaar hua tujhse? Aisa to kuch khas ni h tujhme. Bewakoof h kamina h, dusht h, murkh h, fir kyu pyaar ho gya tujhse? Tujhse hi kyu pyaar hua? Tujhse aur kitne better ldke h iss duniya mei, fir tu hi kyu? Kyu? " I yelled throwing the pillows here and there.

"Aur dekh na aaj kaha hoon mai, teri shadi mei. Apne pehle pyaar, apne best friend ki shaadi mei. Kya kru mai Randhir? Kyu hua aisa? Ni bardasht ho ra h, ni ji pa ri hoon, saans lena bhi mushkil lg ra h, kyu ho ra h ye sb? Kyu?" I held my head and heard a knock on my door.

Steadying myself, I wiped all my tears and cleared my throat.

"Kaun h?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Parth. " The reply came and I exhaled deeply before walking towards the door and opening it.

"Haan Parth? " I asked looking down making a straight face.

"Meri taraf dekh. " He asked and I bit my lip.

"Kya kaam h Parth? " I asked still looking and he entered inside my room and stood in front of the bed.

I followed and stood in front of him.

"Btaega? " I asked and he took me in a hug causing me to frown.

"Parth? " I asked again and heard him exhale deeply.

"Kaand ho gya. " I looked at him and he said and he shook his head.

"Kya hua? " I asked and he exhaled deeply.

"Randhir ke paas chal, Anisha bhag gyi. " I was beyond shocked at his words and left him immediately.

"Kya? " I asked in disbelief and he gave a nod before I ran outside.

She freaking promised me that she'll be loyal and here's what she did. Freaking Bitch!

I ran towards the garden where Haldi ceremony was going on some time back to find the place in complete silence.

Everyone was standing worriedly and Anisha's parents were crying joining their hands in front of Randhir's parents.

I looked around for Randhir and found him sitting on the chair with his phone in his hand. He looked lost and his eyes were glued to the mobile's screen. I ran to him and stood beside him.

"Randhir. " I kept my hand on his shoulder but he didn't react.

"Renu? " I asked looking at Renu and she motioned at the cell phone.

I took it from Randhir and saw Glycerine's video message. Frowning, I played it to find her sitting.

"Saying that I'm sorry is not enough I know Randhir, but I really am sorry. Maine bht koshish ki, sach mei, pr ni hua mujhse Randhir, ni kr skti mai tumse pyaar, tumse kya, kisi se bhi pyaar ni kr skti mai, kyunki Raj se krti hoon, sbse jyada pyaar. Ye smjhne mei bht der lg gyi mujhe Randhir aur ye accept krne ki himmat jutane mei usse bhi jyada der pr mai hm sbki lives barbad ni kr skti.

Mujhe maaf kr do Randhir pr mai ye shadi ni kr skti. I'm really very sorry. Mai darti thi ki tumhe ye btaungi to tum toot kr bikhar jaoge isliye ni keh pa ri thi, pr ab mai janti hoon,  tum bikhroge to vo tumhe fir se smet legi, vo hai tumhare sath, tumhare paas, Sanyukta. Mujhe poora yakeen h ki vo tumhe sambhal legi.

I'm sorry Sanyukta maine tumhe bhi dhamki di,  I'm really very sorry pr agar mujhe ye realise hua h, ye glti krne se mai bachi hoon, to iski sbse bdi vajah tum ho. Thank you for making me realize that what what blunder I was about to do. I'm sorry again.

Ab hm jb milenge, mai Mrs. Raj Khurana bn chuki hongi, I hope jis tarah tumhari vajah se hme apna pyaar mila h, tumhe bhi tumhara pyaar mile. " I was shocked at Anisha's words and exhaled deeply.

My phone buzzed and I found that Raj has messaged.

I opened it and sighed reading his text.

Thanks Bro and don't worry tera secret hmesha mere paas safe rhega.

"Randhir. " I looked around hearing Renu's voice and found Randhir walking.

"Randhir. " I went behind and followed him to his room.

He went inside but I couldn't move further. I stood there whereas Renu and others ran inside behind him.

He stood in front of his mirror and looked at his reflection before sitting on the bed.

He looked lost and it was taking all my strength to take even a single step towards him.

Was I responsible for his condition?

"Randhir, Randhir kuch bol na beta. " Renu was crying and uncle looked devastated too but Randhir was just not reacting.

"Randhir kuch to bol. " Parth shook him a bit and a tear escaped my eyes.

"Randhir. " Renu cried harder and looked at me.

"Sanyukta. " She got up and came to me.

"Sanyukta chal na,  tujhse baat krega ye. Chal" She held my hand and dragged me inside and made me sit beside him.

I looked at him and he was looking in space. Exhaling deeply, I looked at Parth and he nodded before taking everyone out with him and closing the door behind.

"Randhir. " I called his name keeping my hand on his shoulder.

He didn't respond but I knew what to do.

I took him in a hug, holding him tightly and a tear rolled down my eye.

"Kuch bol. Please. " I pleaded holding him tightly and closing my eyes.

"Please." I cried and felt wetness on my shoulder.

Breathing slowly, I parted from him and saw tears in his cheeks.

"Randhir. " I wiped the tears and he finally looked at me.

"Chhod gyi mujhe? " He asked and it felt as if someone has stabbed my heart with the sharpest knife.

"Sach mei chli gyi? " He asked and I looked down before closing my eyes.

"Tujhe pta tha na. " I opened my eyes as soon as he said that and looked at him.

"Kl raat ko hi pta chla, usne kasam di thi teri, bol ri thi ki agar maine btaya to jaan de degi apni. Usne mujhse promise kiya tha ye shadi achhe se nibhaegi, pyaar kregi tujhse, mujhe ni pta tha vo bhag jaegi aise. " I told him and he looked at me with teary eyes.

"Was I not worth her? " He asked and my eyes widened.

"Are you mad? Socha bhi kaise aisa? She's not worth it. " I told him and he shook his head.

"She's worth everything! Mujhme hi kami h, tbhi to itna pyaar krne ke baad bhi chli gyi vo us Raj ke sath. Tujhe bhi to vo Raj hi pasand tha na, zaroor kuch hoga usme. Ni? " He asked and I shook my head. Kaise btau tujhe ki vo sb tere liye hi to kiya tha.

"Randhir tu aisa kyu soch ra h, tujhme koi kmi ni h, vo pagal h jo iss heero ko chhod ke us pital ke paas chli gyi. " I told him wiping his tears and he shook his head.

"Kya kmi reh gyi thi Sanyukta, tu bta na itna pyaar kiya usse, poore dil se, poori shiddat se, fir bhi aise—" His voice broke before he could complete and I took him in a hug.

"Koi kmi ni thi Randhir. " I assured him but he shook his head.

"Ni na yaar, kyu kiya usne aisa fir? Kyu? Ab kya kru mai? Maine to kitna pyaar kiya tha usse, aisa kyu kiya usne Sanyukta? " He asked crying and I took deep breaths.

Mai kya kahu ab tujhse Randhir? Jb shuru kiya tha to dimag mei bhi ni aaya ki ye itna muskhil hoga.

"Kyu kiya usne aise Sanyukta? Kyu?" He asked keeping his head on my lap and crying like never before.

I caressed his hair mumbling soothing words but his pain was increasing every second.

Randhir loved me, but just as his best friend, that's all. He was heart broken and so was I but the difference was, in my case, I was the one at fault and in his, he was innocent.

I misunderstood his care for me as his love and this led to this heart break and he was too oblivious in love that he failed to understand that Anisha considered him just as his rebound.

Randhir was protective of me ever since we were kids and I mistook it as his jealousy and he couldn't understand that m Glycerine was never in love with him.

We are both heart broken, but the difference is that he is showing his scars to his best friend but I can't do. I'll never be able to.

I was always just a best friend to him and looking at him right now, I've a strong feeling that it's never going to change and about me, so I'll keep on loving him like I've been doing almost all of my life but without becoming a hurdle in his love life.

So pupil, yours practicals on HOW TO BREAK BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING are over. I hope you learnt well and you'll miss your teacher. That's all for now and yeah one last thing.

I still hate you Author and it's never going to change as well. And I'll never sing Channa Mereya too.

The feelings are unfortunately not mutual anymore, since you are leaving. Bye, take care... Of Randhir. And hey, don't lose hope yet, you never know what future holds for you.

I'm not a fool Author, and chill. I'm fine, I've understood the scenario pretty well. I'm glad Randhir's  life didn't get ruined but I promise if he ever falls in love with the right girl for him, I won't come in between. Ever.

All I want is his happiness, this is what makes me happy and I'm sure he'll get it someday.

Okay, see you then?

I don't want to.

C'mon!

Fine, may be some day.

I hope.

Aren't you being way too sweet? It's so unlike you!

I'm always sweet to people I like.

So you like me?

You are a part of my imagination, of course I love you.

I'll die!

Go for it!

See, there you go again!

Fine, now final bye.

Bye. Love you too. All of you.

---THE END---

So here it ends!

I don't know if it should be called a happy or sad ending. You decide.

But it was a journey of realisations and understanding of relationships.

I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

See you very soon with the SECOND BOOK OF HOW TO BREAK SERIES.

Follow my account for details, notifications and information about all my stories and the next book too.

Now, don't forget to turn the white star orange and drop a comment before you leave since all of this is completely free.

Wait for the second book in series❤

Love
Aashi❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro