Hello!

"Ho gyi. "

"Haan. "

"Abhi? "

"Hm himmat ni harenge. "

"Of course."

"Sirf engagement hi to hui h. Shadi thodi. "

"Aur kya? Abhi bht time h hmare paas. "

"Haan, kl sangeet aur mehendi h aur parso shadi, 2 din h. Bht h. " He nodded at my words and took my hand in his.

I frowned at his action but he blinked his eyes and I understood that someone is watching, so I began acting as well.

"I really like this earring of yours." Raj complimented touching my earring and in the process, his hand came in contact with my cheek.

"Thank you. " I thanked smiling sweetly and he gave a nod before taking my hand in his yet again.

"Who knew, ki hmare best friends ki shadi mei hm bhi.... " He trailed off putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Hm bhi kya? " I jumped slightly at the loud voice of Glycerine.

Faking obliviousness, I turned to find Glycerine walking towards us frowning.

"Glycerine. " "Anisha. " Me and Raj exclaimed simultaneously, getting up.

" Hm bhi kya? " She repeated her question, looking at both of us as if we have stolen her favourite lipstick. Yeah, she's a make up addict.

And to be very honest, make up suits her well.

"Hm bhi achhe dost bn jaenge. " I faked nervousness and made it really obvious that I was lying. I'm extremely proud of my acting skills.

"Achhe dost? " Her question was not directed to me! Nah! It was only for him. Bandi aise look de ri thi jaise Raj uspe mere sath cheat krta hua pkda gya h aur use bharosa ni ho ra toh Raj se keh rhi h ki bol do baby ye sb jhoot h!

"Um, yeah. " He faked nervousness too, and looked at me.

"Sanyukta, I think it's getting late, toh tum jao so jao, kl milte hain. " He said and I gave him a nod.

"Sure, good night. " I purposely hugged him and saw her fist clenching.

"Good night. " He wished back and smirking inwardly, I left for my room.

Aaj to chain ki nind aaegi, Glycerine ka chain jo chura lai hoon.

I changed from the Engagement outfit to my night suit and sat on the bed, scrolling through my social media feed.

Why is Taimur so cute?

Kyunki vo Kareena Kapoor ka beta h! Aur kyu! I love Poo,  kyunki mai bhi apni favourite hoon!

Sirf apni!

Aap yahan aae kis liye?

Ye story likh rhi hoon isliye!

Aayi hain to kaam bhi btaiye.

Pehle zara phone to dikhaiye.

Phone?

Chal doorbhash, hindi mei.

Mujhe English aati h.

Toh poocha kyu?

Mai vo ni pooch ri thi.

Time kitna waste krti ho yaar tum, 2 din h tumhare paas, fir ldka chala jaega hath se, sirf channa mereya reh jaega.

Shut up.

Fine, khud hi kr lo fir, mai toh help kr ri thi.

Okay okay, sorry. Lo.

Post the picture that you clicked with Raj today. Randhir ke sath wali bhi vo krna jisme Raj aur Glycerine bhi ho, single ni.

Ahaan cunning! Abhi krti hoon!

Sb mujhe hi btana pdta h!

Bye Author.

Bye!

I wish to not see you soon.

I wish the same, pr khud hi aaogi mere paas.

You wish.

We'll see!

We will.

I posted the group picture with the caption "Ldka paraya ho gya. " and then the one with Raj and used a pink heart as the caption.

Great job Sanyukta!

Putting my phone on charge, I got inside the quilt and turned off the lights. Time to get some peaceful sleep! Kl ka din hectic hone wala h!

I closed my eyes and got comfortable and someone took it as the best time to knock my door! Getting out of the quilt is harder than breaking the best friend's wedding!

I decided to ignore and closed my eyes again but the person knocked again.

"Sanyukta open the door. " Randhir? Itni raat ko? Post dekh liya kya?

Getting excited, I got up and composed myself before opening the door.

"Yaar Randhir kya h? " I was sleepy, so I didn't really had to act.

"Anisha ne btaya mujhe." He said and I frowned.

"Kya? " Ye glycerine to bullet train se bhi fast nikli. Isko sb btati h kya?

"Listen Sanyukta, Raj is a Casanova, tu uske chakkar mei mt aa. " He said coming inside the room and sitting on the bed.

I followed him inside and sat beside him.

"Ye kya bol ra h tu? " I asked in disbelief. Raj aur Casanova? Joke of the century! Usse pategi kaun Glycerine ke alawa?

"Sach bol ra hoon, Anisha ne btaya mujhe, use fikr hui teri. Mt pd isme." I wanted to laugh really hard.

Randhir ka toh pta ni but Glycerine pakke se jealous h! Well done partner Raj,  well done!

"Randhir, bht late ho gya, ja jake so ja. " I got up and he looked at me weirdly before getting up too.

"Sanyukta mai bht serious baat kr ra hoon tujhse. " He said and I looked down.

"Maine bola na Randhir, bht late ho gya h, ja. " I told him and he shook his head.

"Tujhe ho kya gya h? " He asked cupping my shoulders.

"Randhir mai koi chhoti bachhi ni hoon, mai janti hoon mai kya kr ri hoon, kiske sath hoon, kiska sath chahti hoon. Pta h mujhe kya sahi aur kya glt h mere liye, thanks for your concern but now you can go. " I told him crossing my arms.

"Tu pagal ho gyi h kya? Kaise baat kr ri h? " He asked and I gave him a hard look.

"Tune bhi to kiya na mujhe bina btae sb, bina baat kiye, mai bhi kr ri hoon, toh tu sahi aur mai glt kaise hui? " I asked and he frowned.

"Ye kya bol ri h? Sanyukta tu bdla le ri h? " He asked and I shook my head.

"Ni Randhir, mai tujhe sirf itna keh rhi hoon ki jo tune kiya, sahi kiya, ab hm bde ho gye h. Apni zindagi ke faisle le skte h khud se, haq h hme. Tune apne haq ka use kiya, ab mai bhi krna chahti hoon. I know Raj kaisa h, aur hmare bich jo bhi h, mai khush hoon, that's it. Now please go, shadi hone wali h teri, itni raat ko aise kisi aur ldki ke kamre mei rehna thik ni h. " And this was it! Ab photega jwala mukhi!

"Kisi aur ldki? Ek lappad khaegi kasam se! Chadhai h kya tune? Kya bakwas kiye ja ri h? Tune zid pkdi h na, thik h, mai bhi ziddi hoon, kuch glt ni hone dunga mai tere sath, aur dekhta hoon kaise rehti h us Raj ke sath. " He said fuming before leaving and I sat down on my bed.

Bas mera kaam ho gya! Ab jo krna h 'to be wed' couple krenge!

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to turn the white star orange and drop a comment before you leave.

Love
Aashi❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro