8. You Never Know!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello!

"Randhir, pare ht meri next performance h. Chal Raj. " I took my hand away from Randhir and held Raj's hand, running backstage.

"That was absolutely amazing! " Raj exclaimed as we stood behind the stage.

"Perfect. Abhi Glycerine ko dhond ke la ja. " I told him and he gave me a nod before leaving.

Ek baar glycerine aa jae fir hogi hmari final performance!

On Channa Mereya!

Bin bulae aa gyi aaj?

Haan, pichle mei gayab thi na, toh socha sb miss kr rhe honge.

Misconceptions!! Kisi ne miss ni kiya.

Whatever! Mai kaam se aayi hoon.

Kya?

Raj ka kuch jyada hi haath pkdke ke ni ghoom ri tu aaj kl?

Oye Author, tum Author ho Randhir ni. Jealous kyu ho ri ho?

Misconception! Mai kyu jealous hongi? Murkh prani ye mt bhoolo ki yaha Randhir aur Glycerine ke alawa aur bhi log h jo tumhe dekhte h Raj ke sath. Aur inn logon mei Raj ke parents bhi shaamil hain jinhe misconception ho skta h.

Haan toh hoye, vaise bhi end mei to Raj aur Glycerine hi sath honge.

Who knows?

I do.

May be you're wrong. Mujhe teri aur Raj ki chemistry bhi achhi lg ri h by the way.

Shut up?

Dekh Sanyukta, apne liye koi aur bdi problem mt create kr lena bas.

I know my limits.

Of course you do, but mera kaam tujhe warn krna h. Baaki tu dekh le. You never know what future holds for you.

What do you mean?

Author?

Hello?

Gyi? Aadhe mei ltka ke gyi! Kitni gandi h na!

"Anisha aa gyi, performance start kre? " I jumped a bit in surprise as Raj spoke and I gave him a nod.

"So here's a romantic performance solely dedicated to the couple by their friends." Kirti announced.

We were not the only pair performing, others were there too but we were sure that the to be couple's eyes were going to stick on us throughout.

With confidence, we held hands and went on the stage. I saw a frown appearing on Randhir's face as he saw our hands, whereas Glycerine looked emotionless.

Bandi mei dum bht h.

The song we chose was Dil Diyan Gallan, which was, according to Raj, Glycerine's favourite.

Play the song for feels ❤I've added it above for your convenience

The tunes began and we took our positions. Keeping my hand on his shoulder and entwining the other one with his, I let him rest his other hand on my waist.

We moved and he twirled me around, making me revolve around him.
He then, brought me closer to himself and we mimicked the RK pose.

The slow dance continued for a while before he picked me up and twirled. I was trusting this guy with my bones. The dance was sweet and a bit intimate too.

We decided to go down and get the couple on the stage for the final dance.

Glycerine looked distressed and Randhir was busy in glaring Raj. But as soon as their dance began, Randhir took his eyes off us and stuck it at her.

A smile came on his lips as he danced with her with delicacy. He was holding her so tenderly that it looked like he's holding the most precious thing of this world.

But Glycerine was barely even sparing him a glance. It looked like she had zoned out and it was just Randhir making her dance. No emotions, nothing at all.

I was jealous and there were no two thoughts about it. My fear was becoming a reality, I was still not ready to accept. He loved her, he did, truly. Unlike her, who was busy in her own thoughts.

Randhir's eyes had that shine which my eyes have when I'm close to him. He really loved this Glycerine and this was killing something inside me.

I looked away, not being able to see the sight anymore and found Raj looking at me.

"Bht pyaar krta h na usse vo? " He asked me and I sighed before nodding.

"Aur tu usse. " My eyes widened at his words and a smile came on his lips.

"Ni." I lied looking here and there and heard him chuckle.

"Jhooti. " He said and I looked at him.

"Apne aap ko dekha h kabhi jb vo paas hota h tere, tamatar si laal ho jati h, chand sa chamkne lgta h chehra aur jb vo uske sath hota h,  jo ye lali gusse se aa jati. Jala bhun ke raakh ho jati h. Tu itni bhi achhi actor ni h jitni tu khud ko smjhti h. " I was not able to meet his gaze.

"Kya fark pdta h? Pyaar toh vo Glycerine se hi krta h. Mai to bas 'best friend' hoon uski. " I told him and he sighed.

"Hope mt chhodiyo. Tera pyaar itna jyada h, ki uske dil tk pahuchna hi h jaise taise. " I smiled at his words and he smiled.

"Filhal tere pyaar pe focus kre? " I asked and he smirked.

"Mera focus hta kb tha?" He asked winking causing me to chuckle.

"Itni sahi h kya Glycerine, ki dono usi se pyaar krte ho? " I asked and he smiled.

"Sahi toh h, tune hmesha use Randhir ki girlfriend smjhkr dekha h, isliye pasand ni aayi kbhi tujhe. Ek friend ki tarah dekhti na, toh pta chlta kitni achhi h. " He said and I looked down biting my lip.

"Isme meri bhi glti ni h, ye dil h na. Achhi khasi dosti thi, ye love angle pta ni kaha se aa gya. " I told him shaking my head in disappointment .

"Pehla pyaar h?" He asked twirling me.

"Pehla aur aakhiri. " I told him and he smiled.

"Partners change. " Kirti announced.

"You never know. " Raj said winking before leaving my hand.

I stood stunned when someone else took my hand and we began moving.

What's with everyone saying this to me?

We changed partners again after sometime and Randhir became my partner. Dance partner only.

" Kaisa lg ra h dulhe raja? " I asked hiding my emotions behind my smile.

"Tujhe kaise lg ra h? " He asked and I left his hand before I break down.

"Mai abhi aati hoon. " I told him running away from the crowd and heading towards the washroom.

I dashed inside the washroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Mujhe kaisa lg ra h? Bas ro pdti abhi uske samne! Idiot! Bachpan se aisa hi krta aaya h, kitne bhi emotions chhupane ki koshish kro, ek baar poochta h aur sb ugl deti hoon. Bas ye kbhi mt poochna Randhir ki kya feel krti hoon tere liye.

Vrna ye jo bachi dosti h, ye bhi kho dungi mai.

I washed my face and did a touch up before heading out. As soon as I stepped out, I found Randhir standing.

"Randhir? " I gained his attention.

"Are you okay? " He asked coming closer in concern.

"Haan, vo bas thoda nausea sa feel hua to yaha aa gyi, pr tu kyu aa gya peeche? Tujhe function mei hona chahiye Randhir. " I told him and he looked at me softly.

"Tu pakka thik h na Sanyukta? Kyunki mujhe tu thik ni lg ri h. Ajeeb lg ri h. " He said and I exhaled deeply.

"Mai thik hoon, chal ab. " I held his hand walking quickly.

You'll never know anything Buddy.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter

Don't comment if all you want to say is 'next part ' or 'update soon' because I don't know how to reply to that.

2 more left.

Turn the white star orange before you leave.

Love
Aashi❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro