9. The Surprise Encouter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The fog suddenly disappeared and they all only had enough time to move out of the way before they could be mowed down by a giant red dragon.

Astrid turned her head to see a figure on it's back. She saw that the dragon was wearing some sort of saddle. It took her a moment to realize that they had been led straight into a trap or an ambush.

"It's an ambush!" She yelled grabbing her axe. Then several other dragons appeared almost out of thin air. One was a bright blue, another was the color of gold but the last was one that they could recognize: a Deathsong.

"Oh Thor we're in trouble!" Fishlegs yelled as the Deathsong roared and began blasting it's sticky amber at them.

Hiccup could see people riding on the dragons. They were dragon riders. Great and they had a Deathsong on their side.

"Guys you know what to do with the Deathsong!" He yelled to them.

"I don't know how to deal with one of those! I've never seen one or come against one till today! How in Odin's name do you expect me to fight that thing?" Eret yelled as Skull Crusher slammed into the red dragon before it blasted a pillar of fire at the twins.

"Well you seem to be doing well against the other dragons."

"That's because my girlfriend was one remember? She taught me to learn how to fight them!"

"Oh okay then. Just focus on those and we'll-AGRH!!!!" Hiccup clutched his head and almost fell off of Toothless.

The others yelped and clutched their heads too. Eret wondered what was happening till he felt something probe into his mind. Instantly he concentrated on the pattern of Skull Crusher's scales and blocked his mind from the intruder the way Kierra showed him how. It attacked again but he concentrated and counterattacked the intruder as best as he could until they retreated.

"Good thing Kierra taught me on how to protect myself." He muttered and steered Skull Crusher in the direction of Astrid and the blue dragon.

Stormfly looked so small besides the blue dragon, it was like the size of a Deadly Nadder and poor Stormfly was just a Smothering Smokebreath compared to it. He saw the dragons jaw open and prepare to fire but a plazma blast hit it from the side. The dragon roared and flew straight after Hiccup with the rider screaming a stream of curses.

"That's for getting in my brain!" He yelled and Toothless shot another at the dragons head. "And that's for attacking us!"

"Hiccup you made not only the dragon angry but it's rider angry!" Eret yelled.

"What rider?" Hiccup asked looking confused. Eret looked and saw the dragon flying above them belly up but no rider on its back. "Oh gods." He muttered. Then something came hurling at Hiccup and knocked him off of Toothless.

Toothless struggled to remain in the air but instantly fell like a stone. The golden dragon swooped down and caught the Night Fury. Eret watched as the blue dragon catch it's rider and Hiccup and fly off into the fog that began to appear. He looked around to see where the others were nowhere to be seen.

"Guys? Where'd you go?" He called out.

Then Eret felt something pierce his neck. He could feel whatever was in it starting to make his limbs feel heavy and make him drowsy. The last thing he saw was the outline of what looked like a white dragon before he passed out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro