36 - The Nightmare Ends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung had slept through the night.  The Luna's and Chin all thought his heat was finally over.  The Alphas were no longer needed and Tae only suffered from mild pain.  They had taken turns sitting with him to make sure if he woke, someone was there.   Chin allowed Jungkook back in for a few minutes, as long as he didn't touch him.

It was now the morning of the 3rd day.  Taehyung was asleep so Chin stepped out for a minute to start some coffee brewing.  Walking into the kitchen, Chin could smell that Jimin already had a pot going.

"Hey, Chin how's he doing?"

"He's finally sleeping on his own I hope, can you sit with him while I get breakfast started?"

"Sure no problem, I know what to do." 

"Thanks MinMin."  Chin was glad for the break,  Jimin knew what to do for young Omegas in heat as he had helped plenty of times.  Chin tried to contain his laughter at the sleeping Alphas in the dining room. 

But the peace would not last for very long.  What everyone feared would happen with Taehyung's first heat did.  While his heat was technically over, it had triggered his PTSD, which began to play out while he slept.  The Alphas had put Taehyung in a deep enough sleep that he didn't dream, but now that he was sleeping on his own, they dreams had started again.

// Dreamscape //

Taehyung suddenly woke up in a strange room, his head was pounding as he tried to focus his eyes on the surroundings.  The first thing he noticed was that he was naked, wrapped only in a robe.  He began to feel himself burning up; the burning, spreading throughout his body.  His scent was increasing and panic set in.  He didn't know what was happening.  

He tried to move as another wave of heat forced him into a ball, wetness running down his thigh,  reaching down to see what it was, he noticed he had an erection, but it wasn't pleasurable.  He drew his hand back and realized he was in heat. 

Just then he picked up the scent of an Alpha in rut.  Panic turned to fear.  He tried to move again but his legs refused to work.  There was a sound at the door to the room he was in.  It was a growl, low, deep, menacing.

Taehyung let out a loud whimper as Jimin moved closer to him

Taehyung tried to speak but no sound would come out.  He needed his body to work for him not against him.  Trying to move after another wave of heat, the growling outside the room getting louder.  Taehyung felt anxiety building, he needed to get up and away from whoever was coming into the room.  

He sat up, but it was too late.  A large Alpha burst through the door.  Taehyung's eyes went to the large erection of the Alpha, his pheromones were overpowering.  He moved closer to the bed as Taehyung screamed again, no sound coming out of his burning throat.

Taehyung started thrashing on the bed, trapped in the nightmare, Jimin immediately texted Chin.

The Alpha moved closer, red eyes and claws extended. Taehyung knew what was about to happen.  He desperately tried to move but couldn't, there were claws digging into his thighs, holding him down.  He was afraid to look as he clawed at the hands on his legs to break free. 

Chin dropped what he was doing and rushed back to his room.  Taehyung was fighting with something in his sleep, whimpering.

The Alpha was hovering over him now, his face next to his, he felt his hot breath as his tongue slid up his neck not once but again and again.  Taehyung felt something as his gaze shot down between his legs.  The Alpha was trying to force his way and fear overtook Tae as he used everything that he had to scream.  

And scream his did.

// End Dreamscape //

Jungkook was at the door in seconds but they had locked it.  Taehyung screamed again 

"Get him off of me! Heeeelpp!"  

Jungkook forced the door open after hearing his Mate scream out of fear and rushed towards him.  Chin quickly pulling Jimin out of the way of the protective Alpha.   As the others barged in Chin turned to them and told them to get out.  Which they did but reluctantly.  Jungkook wrapped his mate in a hug as he sobbed uncontrollably.  

"Tae, baby, It's ok, I'm here.  No one's going to hurt you."  

Chin and Jimin moved away from him as they could tell Jungkook was in a highly protective state and might hurt them if they got too close to Taehyung.   "Jungkook, he had a nightmare."  Jungkook looked up at Chin and nodded. 

"We're leaving, call if you need anything ok?"  Jungkook waved in acknowledgment as the two left them alone and went to the kitchen. 

"What the hell happened?"  Kai was on the verge of running back there but Chin stopped him.

"Taehyung had a nightmare triggered by his heat.  Jungkook is with him.  Don't worry they're fine together, Taehyung's heat is over.  It's not a good idea to go in there Kai, Jungkook is highly protective right now, he could hurt you if you get too close to Taehyung."

Namjoon tapped Kai on the should. "Sit back down Kai, Tae will be fine."  Everyone sat back down.  The scream brought their parents out.

"What's going on?"  

"Taehyung had a nightmare, Jungkook is with him."  Tae mom started towards the room when Chin stopped her.

"I wouldn't go back there, Jungkook is being protective,  you can't get near him just yet.  Don't worry, Tae's heat ended."

"Oh thank God.  Thank you Chin."  Chin smiled and finished getting breakfast together as Jimin helped.  

Back in the bedroom, Jungkook was able to get Taehyung to relax from the nightmare.  He gently rubbed his mate's back, Tae continued to inhale his scent which relaxed him even further.  Once his breathing returned to normal, Jungkook pulled back a little.  The blue in Taehyung's eyes had returned. 

"You ok Tae?" 

"Yeah." His voice was scratchy.  "Will you get me some water?"

"Sure baby."  Jungkook made sure he shut the door when he left.  Walking to the kitchen he could feel the questions already.  Once he entered he smiled at everyone.  "He's fine"  The tension in the room lessened.  Jungkook turned to Chin.  "Hey does he need to stay in your room or can I take him back to mine?"  

"Wait till after breakfast, ok?"  Chin just wanted to make sure Taehyung's heat was truly over, plus he didn't want Tae around anyone as he went back to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook took him a bottle of water and Taehyung downed the entire thing. 

"Thanks Kookie."  Taehyung laid his head on his shoulder as Jungkook rubbed his back.  Taehyung let out a long, deep sigh.  "I love it when you do that."

"What? Rub your back?"

"Mn."

"You should probably get some rest." 

"No!  I don't want to go back to sleep just yet."

"Okay, Okay."  Jungkook sat next to Taehyung as he laid there. The two sat together for the next hour, not saying much as Jungkook comforted his Mate.  There was a knock at the door which Jungkook got up to answer.  

"Breakfast, I can sit with him some." It was Tae's mom, she could tell he wasn't wanting to leave him but he needed to eat.

"Okay. I'll be back in a bit Tae" Taehyung smiled as his eyes followed his mom to the side of the bed.

"How are you doing Pup?"  Taehyung's mom, stroked his hair.

"I'm fine, I think it's over finally."

"Thank God, we were so worried about you Pup.  Your first heat shouldn't have been this bad."

"I'm just glad I was here and had you guys to help.  I don't think I would have lasted if I had been alone.  I'm feeling much better now."

"Good.  I'm glad."

"Hey mom, can I talk to you for a minute, while it's just the two of us?"

"Sure Pup, what is it?"

"Jungkook and I want to get our own place together, in the city."

"Oh! I think that's awesome Taehyung!"

"Really?"

"Taehyung honey, you and Jungkook are Mates, you two will need your privacy.  You can't live with your brothers forever.  Wait...why are we talking about apartments?  You need to rest some more."

"I don't want to rest.  Besides, Jungkook helped me recover so I feel so much better."  Taehyung's mom wasn't sure she believed him but his color had returned along with the sparkle in his eyes.

" Okay Pup, I know you won't be happy here, not with Deeya moving back."

"Thanks mom.  We actually already found a place online.  Jungkook is planning on talking to Namjoon about it since it's his real estate agency that's handling it."

"Even better.  I'm happy for you Taehyung.  I'm glad you found a good Mate hon."

"I would hug you mom, but I feel disgusting right now."  

Taehyung's mom laughed.  "So when are you planning on moving Pup?"

"After they finish everything with the rogues.  Jungkook doesn't want to leave before then in case he's needed."

"Sounds good.  Are you hungry?"

"Not right now, I'll have Jungkook get me something later."

"Ok, well they're getting ready to head out to base camp, I don't know if they're staying out there or taking it down."

"Can I go back to Jungkook's room?"

"Not yet hon, Chin wants you to stay in here till after breakfast."

"Ok." 

"Are you going to be ok in here alone?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine, thanks mom."  Tae's mom gave him a quick side hug before she joined the others in the kitchen.

Alpha Jeon finally joined them. "Morning, folks."  everyone returned the greeting. 

"I heard from my mom's pack, the Elder that I was looking for has already passed.  Seong, have you heard anything from your mentor?"

"Yeah, he said he only knows certain things.   What we want to know is unfortunately no longer available.  It was all lost when the last of the Ancient Packs was destroyed."

Chin overheard bits of the conversation and wondered what they wanted to know about the Ancient Packs but he was busy with his work and didn't pay it much attention.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro