Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien stayed sitting down in the living room of the mansion, red cup of alcohol in his hand. They were only 15 but their manger didn't care as long as they were sober for performances. Nino walked in and sighed seeing him like this. "You okay dude?"

Adrien blinked and looked into his cup. "Do you believe in soulmates?" The sleeves of his black hoodie being pushed up to his elbows, a plain white shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes with yellow stars on them. His hoodie was cat themed so of course it had ears and a tail.

"Not this shit again." Nino pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What's wrong with the question?"

"You ask it everywhere we go and every time you get a girl, convinced you're meant to be and then break her heart before we leave to the next city!" Nino crossed his arms. "What got you into this this time?"

"The Japanese culture of the Red String of Fate." Adrien sheepishly smiled and Nino groaned.

"No, just no. Stop that. We're going to have a great party and you're not going to bring up that shit to anyone. Got it?"

"Yeah dad, I got it." Adrien laughed and Nino smiled and walked away. Hours later the house was filed with people and Marinette and Lila were sneaking into the basement window. They loaded on the concrete floor and walked upstairs to the party.

"I'll get us drinks. Don't go no where." Lila smiled and walked away form Marinette who stood in the living room. She wore her ladybug hoodie, a pink shirt, blank and ran striped leggings, blank short and red and blank tennis shoes. Adrien looked up from his cup and saw her form across the room and blushed and smiled. He got up and walked over to her, leaning against the wall that she was next too.

"Hey."

"Hi." Marinette smiled. She never really saw a picture of Adrien but heard his singing voice, that was it.

"I never caught your name."

"I don't remember throwing it." Marinette put her hands on her hips and Adrien playfully winced.

"Then what can I call you Princess?"

"Not that you alley cat," Marinette flicked his nose and crossed her arms. Adrien laughed and put his arm over her shoulder and walked her upstairs. "What're you doing?"

"I can't leave a cute girl like you all alone now can I?" Marinette scoffed but smiled at his attempt at flirting. "Something wrong bugaboo?"

"Bugaboo?"

"I mean, you do have a ladybug hoodie on. I guess I'll call you Ladybug."

"I'll call you Chat Noir since all you are is bad luck." Adrien winced but laughed at his new name.

"Touché but you're my lucky charm so I'd gladly bring you anywhere." Marinette blushed at his pick up line but wasn't going to give in that easily.

"Nice flirt, but you could do better, especially in a girl who's in your league." Marinette flicked his forehead and walked down the corridor, Adrien blinking before a small smirk appearing on his face.

"You're so stubborn, it's so...irresistible." He chuckled as he ran after her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro