Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette stomped her foot to the ground as Lila stood in the doorway ready for the party, she standing next to her already dressed for it. "But Maman-"

"No buts Marinettes. You have a test tomorrow so you can't go to that party," Sabine apologized and Marinette groaned. "Go get fixed up for dinner."

"Mrs.Dupain-Chengs, we took that test today," Lila looked up at her from her nails. "We don't have a test tomorrow. Maybe Marinette got the day wrong." She was the best at lying, even though she said she would stop after her first day disaster when she was caught in the middle of a lie.

Sabine looked at her daughter as she pretended to think. "Yeah I did get the day wrong. Silly me," She nervously laughed. "Can I go now?"

"Marinette, I know you're both young and want to party but every night for three weeks? I just don't think it would be good for you."

"There's no drinking at all. We'll be fine Maman," Marinette smiled. "Promise."

"Fine but if I catch you dunk one time you're not going anymore." Marinette and Lila hugged her and ran out of the house and to the mansion. they walked inside and Adrien saw Marinette with Lila, even though he didn't know who Lila was. He walked over to them, hugging Marinette from behind and burring his head into the back of her neck, then kissing it.

Lila turned around and saw someone kissing Marinettes neck and hugging her waist while she just blushed. "Hey! Get off my best friend!" Lila yelled and Marinette looked at her.

Marinette blushed more. She knew it was her Kitty but if Lila saw him, she would defiantly tell the police. "Uhm s-sir, can you stop."

"What's with 'sir' bugaboo?" Adrien laughed and kissed her neck more.

"Later kitty, not now," Marinette whispered. "Sir, please get off me."

Adrien let go and ran off while Lila glared at him. "That ass, come on, lets go get some drinks."

"Okay," Marinette smiled and they got something to drink. Somehow the broke off and Marinette was upstairs walking around Adrien's room. It was so bare compared to everyone else's. She heard a door open and looked at the bathroom door, finding her Kitty with a towel around his neck, wet messy hair and back shorts on. "Who showers in the middle of a party?" Marinette sat on his bed.

"You don't?" He sat next to her and kissed her cheek. "What was that thing, early?"

"M-My friend thought you were going to rape me." Marinette blushed and Adrien gently kissed her lips.

"I would never rape anyone, especially you," he pressed his lips to hers again and she melted, moving the towel and putting her arms around his neck and leaning back. She loved it when he kissed her and how he was so gently with her. She moaned into his mouth, running her fingers through his hair. He broke the kiss and looked at her. "Why don't we just, take things slow tonight. I feel like I know nothing about you."

Marinette bit her lip then smiled. "I-I'd like that." They sat up and talked for a while, about there lives and how they were as a person. Their favorite foods, colors, everything. At 11:58 Adrien walked Marinette outside where Lila was waiting.

"Will I see you again tomorrow?" Adrien scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah I think you will," Marinette giggled and kissed his cheek. "Bye."

"B-Bye." He stuttered as she walked away with Lila and back to her house. He sighed and turned into the house and saw that people were starting to leave. Did the party always end at midnight?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro