Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lila gasped as Nathanael kissed Marinette, even thought she didn't give back. She darted her eyes from her best friend to Nathanael. He was holding her wrists so she couldn't push him away. But she had to try. She got out of his grip and pushed him away, wiping off her mouth. "Nathanael, what the hell!" She yelled at him and he flinched.

"I-I love you Marinette! You're all I've been thinking about when we were traveling and I avoided you in school because I love you!" He was blushing hard.

"Nathanael, I can't love you. I know nothing about you because you avoided me. Besides, my heart belongs to someone else." She rubbed her arm as Lila let out a shriek.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng! You just made out with a superstar and you deny his feelings!" Lila yelled and Adrien looked at her. This was the best friend that was obsessed with him? Which means she'll know he's from the band. Shit. "Who the fuck does that!"

"Lila, please don't yell," Marinette bit her lip as Lila let go of Adrien and screamed at her. Adrien just, stood his ground. He didn't know Nathanael loved her. The band code. No one could take another mans girl. Nathanael had Marinette, Kim had Alix, Nino had Sabrina, he had Chloe, but now, it was Marinette. "Lila stop! I didn't mean to hurt him!"

"Well ya did! I don't know why I bother being friends with you! You're so cruel!" Lila was steaming. By now, the entire band was outside, seeing who was yelling while everyone else was inside partying.

Marinette parted her lips. Sure they fought but it's never gotten this bad. "Lila, I'm sorry." She whispered as tears leaked down her cheeks. Lila growled.

"Yeah right! You're never sorry! You're just as selfish as Chloe!" Lila growled at her and Marinette flinched. She remembered her friendship, with Chloe, Sabrina and her first boyfriend.

Flashback~

"Chloe! Chloe!" Marinette giggled as she ran into the school. Today was Chloe's seventh birthday. She saw the blonde hair in a ponytail and hugged her best friend. "Happy birthday!" She smiled and Chloe scoffed.

She pushed Marinette off of her and turned to her. Her eyes were red and puffy. Was she crying? "What do you want MariTrash?"

"Happy Birthday Chloe!" She smiled and handed her a box full of sweets from the bakery. Chloe smacked it out of her hands, the box falling to the ground and the contents spilling out in crumbs and broken pieces.

"Why would I want something from you!" Chleo yelled and stormed off. Marinette looked at her confused. She sighed and went to her class.

"Sabrina stop!" Marinette cried as the redhead crushed her glass heart with her foot. For Valentine's Day she was giving her a glass heart her parents bought her to give to her.

"Why should I! All of your gifts are trash! Like you!" The eight year old redhead laughed as she stomped on it again, tiny glass shards flying just to landing in her face. "I hate you!" She ran off to the blonde with a high ponytail and one of a kind glasses to big for her head.

Her first boyfriend, Zack, took her to the school dance. they were both 12. They walked in and found Sabrina and Chloe glaring at them as the band played their songs on the tiny stage. She gulped and he assured her every eon would be okay. At the end of the night, during the slow dance, he looked her dead in the eye in the middle of the song and stopped dancing.

"Zack, what're you doing?" Marinette nervously laughed as everyone looked at the two. His friend started laughing while he smirked.

"Why in hell would I want to date you? Or even dance with you! The very thought of you makes me sick!" He laughed as green paint fell on her from the second floor. Chloe and Sabrina laughed with the rest of the people at the dance. "Your braces just make you even uglier! Who would want to date you! You're a freak!" He yelled at Marinette as she started crying. She ran out of the school and to her house. Zack moved away to Australia the next day.

Flashback~

Marinette was hyperventilating. She started getting light headed. She ran past her friend crying, the band and all the way home. Passing out as soon as she made it to her room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro