19 Ex 2 years ago.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3 years later

"Welcome to our channel live! Ms. y/u/n(your user name) how is your day!"

after 3 years everything changed i became succesfull being a youtuber
and now as a famous youtuber i'll entered to an interview of how i became success on my journey.

"everything is good it's a pleasure to be here"i clasp my hands

"yeah thank you for accepting our invitation!"

"same thank you for inviting me @Horiinterview, hello to all my fans and all viewers out there!"

"hello everyone to all y/n fans! it's pleasure to all of you to watch! anyways before we start last time i let anyone to leave a question on poll and we'll let a person we choose to answer and that is Miss y/u/n! she's been chosen as a person we'll get an interview! let's give an applause!"he clasps his hands that followed by me

"Now let's start with first question...When everything started? being a Vlogger and Gamer? ask by @valerieah"he ask holding a paper Questions

i move a bit in my chair and looks at him "well it started with my Friend Davelyn! he was also a blogger it started when he took a video of me and we became Duo on his youtube that everyone known as 'D/n(Duo name)' and yeah i never though thst will be ended up like this people learn to likes me"

"but sometimes you regret it? said by @krian16"

"not at all but there's a thing that i'll thought that what will be happen if i was choose to be as a person that like normal no one knows you but only a acquitance or a friend"

"hmm..that's true everyone of us thought about that"

"yes"

"now let's move on let's go to another question, is there anyone you like or love? ask by @petergraves"

"No..no haha but there's someone i used to love everything is good at first but everything just turn into difficult situation that enough of us to live on"

"That was sad..but have you still with that person? if you can answer it"

"no but if there will be a day that i'll meet him again maybe... our memories being together is much full of love that i've never seen and feel with anyone that memories will be back on my mind it's kinda to hurt"

"oh i'm sorry to hear that did you regret that you love him?"

"no that will be greatest person that i meet and love me, there's no cheating but only a real love but that love is the only one drag us down together"

"yes that's true maybe love can wait but sometimes love is unfair because you did not know that you'll see that everything is turned down, and i'm thankfull that you answer any of my question now let's move to a third question 'ARE YOU SERIOULY THE EX OF THE FAMOUS GAMER QUACKITY?! OHMYGODNESS! WHAT IS THIS?! Question by Rickylovmarie"

Hori was shock after he reads the paper he was reading same with my reaction i've never that that there will be a person who'll dare to ask that no one knows that i was in a relationship with quackity last 2 years ago

i breath heavily and looks at hori that now looking at me widened eyes.

and i sigh

"can you answer this question miss y/u/n?"hori ask

i breath in and breath out

"yes, okay ah my answer is yes, he was my ex"

hori his jaw has now drop widely open "a.. that was shocking is he the person that we talking about miss y/u/n?"

"yes he is"

"have you move on?"

"i can't move on"

"I watch your live earlier gosh what if Quackity saw it?"now my only loyal friend Dave asking me to my house while cooking my food

"i don't care if he sees it,we just broke up 2 years ago everything is clear but still i'm willing to stop loving him soon"

"how can you say that? if you still can see his friend, George. and still asking that if you'll be back together?"

"can you stop? I want in peace"

Dave sigh "okay y/n anyways-"
me and George moved our head on my door Who would be a person knocked on my door?

"Dave have you ordered some food? I've been cooking-"

"no I didn't!"

"then who would it be?"

slowly Dave walk across in the door and ask who is it? he opened the door a bit

I saw his face turned widened eyes and he gasp well I got nervous on him
"w-what is it Dave?"I ask

he looks at me "it's..."

"who? you making me nervou-"

"it's Quackity"

my eyes widened and I walk across on the door and Dave dodge to let me open the door widely to see if it's really him

again my heart goes beat enough when I saw Quackity face

when he saw me it's like he didn't react am I the only one who's shock in here?

"what are you doing here?"I ask Quackity shrugged "can you let me in because people might think there's something between us"he said

I look at my friend, Dave if he was agreed about it then he does.

I let Quackity in then I lock my door.

"Gosh Alex I didn't thought that you'll showed up after 2 years"Dave said

"I just saw her interview so without any thought I goes here"

"just sit on the sofa while I was cooking some foods and you Dave stay at him"

Dave nod and Quackity? he was just grin and moved his eyes to Dave.

_______

"can I go out George calling me"Dave ask his phone was ringing and I let him go, then he suddenly goes outside

"So since we are alone can we talk?"

"what is it? Alex?"

"how are you?"

"fine as always to be honest, how about you?"

"not good but still I'm enjoying my life at all, I'm glad that you are fine lmao"

"why? should I cry?"

"no haha!"

"but did you cry?"

"sometimes when I think about us but still a man should never cry right?"he said

"maybe since you are fine Alex should we drink?"I smiled, Alex holds his chin and he put his shoulder on the other side in the sofa

"sure I would love to! but in one condition"he pointed me with his fingers like he was challenging me

"what is it?"

he smirked at me "if you can't move on, same with me"

"how can we still love each other when we already broken up with each other? haha!"I laugh

"because we let to find ourself first"he smiled

"but did you find it?" I ask Alex moved his head close to me and holds my cheek

"I do and I found myself that still I love you and I know you do the same"

"yes that's true I found myself that I can't move on"

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

I just end this book than to left it uncontionued,

guys I want to end this book dearly when I started this but when I saw something that would stop me doing this I lose a spark and left this hiatus and after I end it

this is the first time that I do a fanfic stories

I hope anyone appriciated my work even if I left this not good enough

I'm so very proud to many authors that they do anything to end their story and make it masterpiece

every book inspired us to make our imagination perfect than to see a real world

but we all must to face...

The Reality

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro