Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy New Years everyone! Its hard to believe 2018 is gone and over just like that...

There are a lot of things im looking forward to this year (mostly series' and stuff on youtube lmAO)

And for the first drawing of the year, i just wanted to doodle crystel in a sort of sketchy textured aesthetic. Its not anything amazing but i like it and i would say its a good start to another year of art (eyyy that rhymed)

Anyways i hope we all have a good year ahead of us, god knows enough crap happened to me and my personal life in 2018 and this year didnt end too well, the last 24 hours have been filled with A LOT of crap and im admittedly a little exhausted and burnt out now....

But despite all the bullshittery, there were a lot of positive memories too. My grades have been decent, (better than the last two years lmao) ive bounced between several enjoyable fandoms, and so far this school year hasnt sucked too much compared to middle school and freshman year. This last year i met my two friends Tiffany and Daniel in my biology class, my friend Thomas and a bunch of weird geeky people like me in my culinary class, and i had two of my all-time favorite orchestra concerts of the year. One of which was just great fun and good vibes all-around, and the other made me feel legitmately proud and accomplished because the music was hard af, we had a serious time crunch, and we totally nailed it with a burst of last minute improvement.

And also! I wanted to show you guys my necklace of random stuff that i mentioned before in a message board post that probably no one cares about but IT HAS 7 THINGS ON IT NOW AND IM HAPPY

We got a smol spiral, some paw prints, a thing with some words on it, my yin and yang that i got first at a fair a few years back because it was crystel's thing and i needed it (sora pointed it out to me and i was like YEET, so thank her for its existence), a JAYSUS CHIST cross, another thing with some words on it, and a little gold bee charm. Nothing is relavent to anything else but I mean, it IS called the necklace of random stuff lol, its just various things i find/buy and add to it because i can

Theres probably more i could talk about but rn im tired and im probably gonna go immerse myself in youtube until i fall asleep so uh

Yeah

Happy new year

See ya

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro