Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

HYUNJIN POV:

While i was slepping i was dreaming about felix for some reason he was really pretty his heart shaped lips, his frekcles like stars, his pretty blonde dyed  hair, his slim body...WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING OMG wait what time is it... 7:00 OMG I'M SO FREAKING LATE.

i got up and changed i didn't eat breakfast and i went inside the classroom and i was happy to see felix beside me, P.E. is gonna be the next class i just hope that i'm with felix...

FELIX POV:

i was in my seat when i saw hyunjin run to his seat, we were togheter in the fisrt hour but for the next two hours i had P.E. and i hate it...

.

|--\-/--|

.

.

.

the bell rang and i went to the gym i also saw hyunjin coming and that made me smile for some reason then he saw me.

''FELIX HEY!''

''oh hi jinnie'' JINNIE??? WHY DID I CALL HIM THAT...

''jinnie?''

''eh..sorry i'm not gonna call you that again''

''no i like it lix''

''...'' LIX???? OMG OMG OMG WHY AM I FREAKING OUT SO MUCH?!

'' lix you're really red do you have a fever?''

''NO no i'm FINE!''

we arrived changed clothes and started exercising then it was time to play dodgeball i was in the same team as hyunjin and we were only 9 left when a ball was about to hit me in the head i felt myself fell down...

it was hyunjin who protected me but...when i fell he fell on top of me whe were almost touching our lips togheter and whne i realised i freaked out.

''EEEE OMG ''

''OH I'M SO SORRY I JUST- EE''

''GET UP PLEASE''

''OH YE SORRY''

he got up no one saw us fortunatly.

when P.E. ended we had to get the keys to our dorm and of course who did i get? hyunjin i'm not saying that i'm angry or sad actually the oppsosite i was really happy becouse hes the only one that i know in this school even tho i waned him more than a friend...WAIT WHAT WHAT AM I THINKING....ok calm down...

I got the keys and went to my dorm to rest, when i walked in the bedroom i saw hyunjin without a shirt and it made me blush like carzy i was froozen in place until i felt something grab my wrist.

''like what you see?''

''what'' i was shocked.

''i-i well-ee...yes''

i felt his nose touching mine before i could do anything he...

A/N HAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER don't worry i'm gonna make chapter 3 really soon! ♥

(415 words)
(a.n....i'm very sorry if it takes so long for a new chapter to be made but I'm making this with my friend so we need to find days when we're both free)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro