Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Welcome to my tag book!!! Where everything is cringe and lame (Why am I even doing this again?)

This idea was given by very incredible friend, Saku1273. Make sure you check out her books too.

Let's get this sh*t over with!!!!

1. WHERE'S THE QUESTION?!!!!!😓

2. Easy. Writing, reading, eating and sleeping!!!!😎

3. To be honest, I like almost all kinds of songs. Eg: Classical, rock, pop, Kpop  (not a lot), Jpop etc. But I could say my current jams are Moondust by Jaymes Young, King by Lauren Aquilina and Alice in the Ruined World by Mafumafu ❤

I got that picture from pinterest 😆

5. Of course. I wanna be a writer in the future. An actual one. About my back up plan, I wanna be a psychologist 😁

6. Yep, but I had to wake up early 😒

7. If it's in real life, I could say I get along with a person if they talk to me and no, I'm not an introvert. If it's in wattpad, then mainly 5.

8. I'm strong in it so, yeah. It's fun (DON'T JUDGE ME!!!). I could sit and do maths problems for an hour or two without getting distracted.

9. MATHS!!!!!😎❤

10. Universe, Milky way galaxy, Solar system, Earth 😜

11. BADMINTON!!!!!

12. I guess. I eat well 😊

13. I'm a kid 😒

14. MAFUMAFU!!!!!!! He's a Japanese vocalist aka Utaite. He doesn't show his face and wears a mask in his video but I say looks aren't important, personalities are ❤❤

15. Yep. An older sis 😕

16. Yeah!! I draw portraits and anime pictures. But I'm lazy to do it so, I don't have a lot of drawings. I can paint too 😀

17. I have Maths tuition on that day 😓

18. Nah!!! I think love is a waste of time. But I do like shiping ships, watching romantic movies/animes, reading romantic stuff and fangirling over couples 😅

19. Did you read the 18th answer?☝️☝️

20. MAFUMAFU!!!!!❤😍❤😍❤😍

Phew!! It's done.

Taggin' time y'all!!!!
LagendaryReaper
LHT1995
MFOshin
ItsMistar
once-upon-a-star
rdcastillo24
Ryusensei2000
Sophie_skates_reads

Okay, I hope you enjoyed reading this and I know you didn't 'cause this is really boring and I'll see you guys next time!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#tags