13: Forest

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Next Morning...
Green's POV:

"OH MY GOOOOOOD GREEEEEEEN!" I heard shouting which instantly woke me up. "AH WHAT?!" I said, surprised. "LOOKEE!" Blue shoved a paper in my face, which I grabbed.

I...

Passed?!

"You passed!" Blue cheered, then she tackled me into a hug. She was really... Really happy. "Awesome." I hugged her back. "This deserves a celebration!" She said, getting up, and pointing a finger with determination. "Don't I have testing today?" I asked. "Uh... They sent a schedule-thingy with the glorious piece of paper you're holding." She said, checking the envelope. "Glorious?" I laughed. "IT SHOWS THAT YOU PASSED! Therefore, it's amazing. Heh!" She said, showing me yet another piece of paper with a confident smile. "See? No testing!" She grinned, pointing. "Uh... Alright." I said. "..." She looked over at me and pouted. "What?" I asked. "You aren't happy?!" She yelled. "I am, it's just that I'm not as spontaneous as you are." I said. "..." She puffed out her cheek, then sighed. 'She's happy... And she's also moody... At the same time...' I thought. But hey, I wasn't surprised. I knew Blue like the back of my hand, just like everyone else in our little four person group. "Either way, we're gonna celebrate!" She smirked. "And how are we gonna do that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Uh...." She smiled awkwardly, as she rubbed the back of her head. "I haven't figured that part out yet..." She said. "First things first, get out of bed." She said, grabbing my hand. Blue had attempted to pull me off the bed, but failed. I got out of bed, and she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I got dressed, then headed to the bathroom and got ready. "Alright--", "Shhh!" She shushed as I walked out of the bathroom. She was talking to someone on the phone. "So... That's a yes?" She asked. "Sweet, see you soon." She said, hanging up. "Who was that?" I asked, curious. 'It had better not be a new friend of hers that's a guy...' I thought. "Red. I had asked him and Yellow to come over so we could all celebrate, but... They're busy." Blue frowned. 'Thank god.' I mentally sighed in relief. "That doesn't mean that we can't do something." I said. "Got any ideas, Green?" She asked. "I.... Might have one." I smiled.

Timeskip!~

"Oh wow!" Blue looked around, eyes wide. We walked down to Viridian Forest(Blue likes it here, so why not?), to relax. Blue said she was going to help me prepare for tomorrow's event, but I highly doubt that she will. "It's so pretty at this time of day!" She grinned. "You are too..." I mumbled quietly. "Hm? Say something?" She asked. "Uh, n-no." I laughed nervously. "Ooookay then." She said, running ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYO PEEPS!

Guess who's back from an unplanned Hiatus!

XD

Anyways, I'm super sorry I haven't updated lately... I've been busy with all of my other books, and with a game called Overwatch... I'm also sorry that this was a short chapter heheh... ^^'

Yep.

I promise I'll update again ASAP!

Well, I guess I'll see you all in the next chapter! See ya!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro