17, the sex god

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

2823 Words

17 , the sex god

( loveeeeeeee song - Rihanna , And I hope I'm not sounding too desperate, I need love and affection, Love, love, love, Love and affection)

"I'M OKAY. AND YES I already ate." I said to my aunt as I was laying in my stomach waiting for Stiles to get back.

"Are you sure?" My aunt asked me making me laugh.

"Yes, I'm sure. I ate noodles." I said to her making her laugh at me.

"That's not a proper dinner." My aunt freya said making me roll my eyes.

"Well, Stiles is coming soon and we'll eat take out." I said to even though she hates when I eat outside food which is totally understandable.

I mean when I'm at home I eat what she cooks. And I would love to cook but I'm terrible at it. Even if I tried cooking here I will just embarrass myself with Stiles.

"You should cook something." My aunt freya said to me making me throw my head down on the bed before lifting my head up.

"You know I don't know how to cook." I said to her making her laugh at me.

"You should. What will you do when you are at college?" She asked me raising her eyebrows at me making me tilt my head saying 'you know the answer' look. I'm terrible.

"Even if I tried what should I cook? I don't have no cook book." I said with a shrug.

"I can just snap my fingers." I said to her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah, that's not how magic works."  My aunt freya said making me sigh.

"Anyways, how has it been over there?" I asked her. I've talked to all my friends while I'm here. They said everything is fine. No supernatural has happened.

"Everything is good." She told me making me nod. That's great.

"How's both of my favorite people in the world?" I asked her as she turned the camera revealing Klaus and sage playing together.

"Hey cuties." I said making me smile when I saw Klaus and sage running up to the phone smiling.

"Hey!" Klaus said making me smile at him. Klaus is five and sage is about three years old. They look just like freya and keelin.

"How are my two beautiful cousins?" I asked making Klaus speak.

"We are good. Sage and I were just drawing." He said to me making me smile as I watch them show me their drawing.

"Ohh wow! They are so beautiful!" I said to them. It was a drawing of us. All together.

What made me sad is that my dad and my mom would never get to meet Klaus or sage. They are two beautiful kids that they would love just like I love them. I gave them a smile seeing their cute faces through the phone.

"Are you okay?" Sage asked me with her cute voice making me laugh.

"Yes, sage I'm okay." I told her as I watched my aunt from the side seeing how her face recognized what I was thinking about.

"When are you coming back? We miss you." Sage told me.

"Soon, baby. I promise I'll be back." I said to her before she gave me a laugh.

"Guys, don't tell your mom I have some gifts that Stiles and I bought you." I said to them making them squeal with excitement making me laugh as my aunt glare at me.

"Don't spoil them." She said to me making me laugh.

"They are cute." I said to her with a laugh.

"No mommy! She's the best big cousin!" Klaus said crossing his small arms and sage let out a puff her hands on her hips making me giggle.

"Yeah, freya! I'm the best." I said with a smile making her laugh at us.

They are just the cutest, they are innocent sweet two little kids I adore so much. I've spent the rest of my time talking to my aunt as we talked about sort of everything.

We shared laughs talking about something stupid things. My aunt and I have been closer than ever and I'm great full for that. I grew up with her after what happened to my parents she's always been there for me no matter what and I love her so much and I'm so thankful for her.

I hear the door knob twist making me get up from the bed and pulling down one of Stiles t-shirt down, I sort of didn't have anything under cause I felt comfortable like that. That's how I sleep. I walked out revealing Stiles making me smile.

"Hey!" I said to him leaning against the door from watching him set down his bag and keys on the counter.

"Thought you were sleeping." He said to me making me shake my head. I watched Stiles eye my body up and down biting down his lips.

"Couldn't sleep without you." I said to him as he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a kiss on my lips as I hum into it.

"Missed you." He said to me as one of my hands went on the side of his neck making me lick my lips.

"I missed you." I said as I felt his hands roam my body giving me a squeeze.

"Have you eaten?" Stiles asked me making me shake my head.

"No, I was waiting for you." I said to him as he pulled away and walking back to his bag and taking out a bag.

"Brought you food." He said to me as I walked behind him as he set it down on the counter. I sat down and he beside me. He took out the food out revealing my favorite food making me smile.

"You brought my favorite food." I said to him leaning in and pressing my lips against his soft his. Which made me fall to my knees for.

"Thank you, baby." I said to him as he smiled at me.

"Always my love." He said to me.

Opening the food I saw chicken tenders and in the side with my salad. This is why I love my boyfriend. We were quiet eating. It was peaceful but I wanted to talk to him.

"How was your day?" I asked him.

"It was fine. Just really tired." He said to me as he faced me as our knees touched together.

"Yeah, we can put this away and relax it want?" I asked either way a shrug. He does look tired.

"Yeah sure." He said to me as I grabbed his place and grabbing the top and closed it and did the same to mine before I jumped off the chair and put the left over in the fridge. As I closed the door to the refrigerator I help two strong arms behind me making me throw my head back.

"Can we stay like this forever?" He asked me making me him running my hands up his strong arms that are wrapped around my waist.

"Mhm." I said to him shaking my head.

"I like seeing you in my clothes." He leaned down into my ear saying it to me making me laugh.

"Yeah?" I asked turning around and wrapping my two small arms around his tall body.

"Oh, yeah. Makes my day." He said to me making me laugh.

"Mhm, okay." I said playfully rolling my eyes at him as I pushed him softly walking away from him before he wrapped his arms around me making me laugh.

"Stiles!" I said as he attacked me with kissing making me giggle,

"stop!" I said as I kept laughing as I couldn't hold in my laugh.

"Hey!" I said to him but he kept ignoring my screams and tickle me with his kissing around my neck making me laugh. He tossed me on the bed as I laugh as he was on top of me attacking me.

"Stiles!" I said once again pulling his head away from my neck giving him a pout.

"What?" He said to me with a smile. It melts me every time. I just stared at him before I grabbed his face and connecting our lips together moving in sync as one of his hand roam around my body as his hand touch my thigh lifting it up and wrapping it around his waist.

I couldn't get enough of him as I pushed his body even closer to me wanting to feel him around me. His tongue slipped inside my mouth as they fought in dominance.

I let out a small moan feeling his tongue in my mouth as his hand that was on my thigh tuck the end of his shirt I had on and his hand slipped inside feeling his hand in my body makes me shiver. God, his hands drive me crazy.

His lips left my mouth and moved to my cheekbone and down to my neck making me let out a small gasp feeling him bite down my neck making me moan to the feeling of it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and move my head giving more access for him to do more. His hand was still inside my shirt, feeling his hand against my boob giving it a squeeze making me moan pulling him more towards me.

"Stiles." I whispered into his ear as I grabbed his face and colliding it with my lips again. My hands trailed down his chest and i immediately took his shirt off and he tossed it to the ground connecting our lips once again making me lift my hips feeling his hard on between my legs making me moan.

He ripped open the shirt I had and his lips left my lips trailing down my chest he kissed around my chest before he attacked my boobs with his lips. My hands running through his hair panting as it felt incredible feeling his lips on my boob. I bit down my lip pulling his hair hearing him let out a groan.

I felt wetness between my legs making me moan out loud. He kept kissing every inch of my body while he kept going down squeezing my breast with both of his hands making me bite on my finger.

"God." I let out as shivers went everywhere as he was getting closer to where I wanted him to be more. Where my body was excited for him to be.

All I want is him. I craved for him. For his lips being everywhere. I want him so bad.

"Ugh," I said with a moan as he kissed my inside thigh tighten them between his head. I don't know what he does to me that drives me crazy. Makes me crave him. He grabbed the ends of my panties and remove them from my legs and threw them away to the ground.

"What do you want?" He said in his husky voice making moan hearing his voice. I didn't respond quickly since I was struggling to speak making him push me further to him feeling his lips closer to my core making my breath hitch.

"I-," I let out breathing heavily.

"I want you." I let out in one breath as I could feel him smirk between my core.

His lips were so close that I knew he was teasing me making me lift my hips but he pushed me down his hand travel up my stomach squeezing my boobs again. I felt the urge to arch my back but his hands stopped me.

"Please." I begged him wanting him to do anything other than tease me.

"Stiles." I moaned out, before I let out a loud moan when I felt his lips against my pussy. His tongue go down on me. Fuck me.

"Fuck." I let out with a moan. I couldn't control my moan I kept moaning his name as his tongue fucked me making me pull his hair. He moved my hips making me moan louder.

"Fuck-Stiles." I said to him as I pushed him down more feeling my stomach flip. God.

"Don't stop." I said to him as he kept going faster. I felt like I was about to reach my climax-like I was about to explode.

"Stiles!" I screamed grabbing the sheets from the bed so tight my knuckles turn white.

"Stiles-I'm about-cum." I said to him before I felt myself releasing making me moan feeling him let out a moan as his lips were still on me feeling it go through my body.

I have no idea that he would drive me so god damn crazy. I watched him lick his lips covered in my cum as he brought his lips to mine making me moan into his lips. I was breathing heavily panting wrapping my arms around him as he lift his head looking at me with a mischievous smirk.

"We aren't even done yet." He said to me making me look at him with a different expression before he flipped us over him on the bed and me on top of him I was now sitting on his lap.

My hands roam down his chest as I kissed him. My hands going further down until it reached his pants.

I unbutton his pants pulling the zipper down and my hands touched his hard on making him let out a shaky breath between my lips. My hands went under his boxer touching his dick moving my hands up and down watching him throw his head back squeezing my ass making me moan.

I began to move my hips as my pussy was extremely closer to his dick making me wetter. I grabbed him and kissed him harshly as I pull his lip down moaning.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked him as he picked me up carrying me with him as he grabbed a condom from the nightstand before he ripped it open and I snatched it from his hand while I kept pumping him and sliding the condom.

He grabbed my face kissing me as we were in the edge of the bed. He held his dick and positioned it to my entrance making me crave him.

"Stiles." I said to him as he grabbed my neck kissing me harder as he pushed me down onto him feeling him inside me making me scream. I wrapped my arms around him as he grabbed my hips and moving my hips. God, I fucking missed him.

"Stiles." I said my nails running down his back.

"Faster." I said to him as he listened and did it much faster, I kissed him as I kept bouncing on him.

"Fuck." Stiles said to me gripping my waist.

"Keep going." He told me as I kept bouncing up and down, his lips attacked my boobs again making me scream feeling him deep inside me hitting my g-spot more than once making me scream his name. This is the best sex I have ever had.

"Ugh, fuck. Stiles!" I screamed, Stiles gripped my ass. I felt how I was going to explode once again.

"I'm about cum." I said to him as he bit my nipple.

"Cum for me," he told me and that's when my organism hit me making me scream gripping on Stiles as I came all over him. My head when to his shoulder feeling how sweaty we both are as he kept moving my hips again.

"Stiles." I said to him breathing heavily as he kissed my forehead.

"Fuck!" He said as he pulled out of me making me whine as I felt him no longer inside me. He placed me on the bed as he cleaned me up.

He's such a sex god. I watched him come back from the bathroom as he climbed beside me and pulled my naked body towards him.

"That was the best sex I ever had." I said to him making me laugh at me.

"Better than last time we did?" He asked me making me bite my lips, putting a thinking face.

"Yeah, way better." I said to him as he smiled at me.

"Yeah?" He asked me his face closer to me making me nod.

"Yeah, much better." I said to him as he smirk.

"I had you screaming." He said to me making me nod.

"Yeah, you had and it was the best." I said to him as he covered us and I let out a sigh feeling tired.

"I love you, baby." He said to me kissing me on the side of my shoulder making me hum.

"I love you more." I said to him.

That was the last thing I said before Stiles and I drifted asleep cuddling together.

A/N: Guys I'm sorry if the smut is bad. First chapter of season 6b and we are already getting into it. Yeah, well we are back and this time with happy Statherine. Love you guys!
Xoxo, your fav 😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro