Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chef's P.O.V

I'm waiting for Chris to get back since he needed to go to Florida to talk with someone and all the contestants actually have a few days off while he's away but Gwen and Trent actually miss him which is odd but whatever I miss him too. He has a crush on me and I like him back and so now we are secret lovers.  Which makes me happy but I wish we didn't have to hide it it's so tiring I hate it and he's really nervous about people finding out that he's Bi let alone with me but of course Gwen found out but she's keeping our secret so I give her good food and Chris gives her more sleep time and help if she needs it just then there is a chopper sound and I look up to see Chris and a kid who looks just like him and whos also very excited as the Chopper lands Chris slowly gets out with the kid and a few suitcases

Kenzie's P.O.V

I woke up an hour before we were on the island and Daddy gave me some food and let me help him fly the chopper as he told me about the contestants and Chef which made me say "You and Chef would be a great couple!" Which made him blush and nod "We are actually" he says making me cheer in happiness just then I see Chef and I smile but daddy froze for a second he seemed nervous which isn't like him but then he smiled and landed the chopper and got my things and then got out of the chopper and just stared at Chef nervously as he held my hand after giving an intern my suitcases to put in his house\cottage I look at chef "Hi I'm Kenzie"I say gently but happily he smiles softly hearing my 10-year-old voice which is as smooth as silk yet so innocent "Hello there I'm Chef Hatchet " he responds but my daddy won't talk he's so ...nervous..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro