Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ー☍ー

I liked being that one try-hard girl in the back of the classroom, never speaking to anyone but pretending she makes a ton of effort by taking notes, but having shitty grades. 

That was honestly awful and traumatizing to my heart at times, but it was peaceful.

I mean, at least it didn't include having a younger fiance who cries because the flowers were apparently too beautiful in the garden.

Like, please understand me, guys. This is ridiculous. The one that really wants to cry here is ME. But I can't do that. Of course I can't. The prince of the fucking kingdom is crying in front of me.

I'm the daughter of a noble in some kinda fantasy historical Europe and war is apparently not a thing because plot convenience, but who knows, right? 

More like, if this goes on I'll become the culprit of his tears, so I should stop him.

But HOW?! Someone take my place! take this fluffy dress! hug him and sing him a lullaby, whatever! I've had enough already!

Let me die, I'll give you three bucks, c'mon! Materialize in the form of that dumb isekai trope hero everyone loves! Send me your snarky main character!

...fuck, I'm the main character.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro