Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

CHAT ROOM
[ATHLETEBRO]
✔ -seen

[Sent 4:56 am]✔
Kookie Bruh: Yo dude first yr u comin' ?

✔[Sent 4:58 am]
WTH?! BRUH YOU MESSIN MAH SLEEP! :Evil Lord

[Sent 4:58 am]
I'll go,Better ready mahself up later so stop disturbing! :Evil Lord

[Sent 5:06 am]✔
Kookie Bruh: U sis comin' too?

[Sent 5:30 am]✔
Kookie Bruh: Yo dude r u sleepin or r ya ignorin' me?

✔[Sent 5:59 am]
U mean [Y/N] and Seol,Yea comin so shut the fuck up!!:Evil Lord

[Sent 6:00 am]✔
Kookie Bruh: I was only asking about Seol,u just randomly put someone's name with her. BTW who's [Y/N]??

✔[Sent 6:05 am]
Lol bruh u jokin? She's like my older sister. :Evil Lord

[Sent 6:10 am]
Oh ur serious,Oh I'll be damn...... :Evil Lord

---------
Reader's POV

-Morning 8:45 am-

I walk slowly out of my room looking around cautiously until I tripped. Turning my head I saw Seol Hyeon with her right leg stuck out.

"Oh hey kitten,what are you doing down there?Making a home?HAHAHHAHAHAH!!" Seol Hyeon mocks as she and Suyeon then walked downstairs together laughing.

I was about to stand until a hand grip my arm and help me up. I looked to see it was my other sister, Jee Hyun.

She with an enraged expression growl "Next time, stand up for yourself [Y/N]. You can't let them play around anymore or I'll just beat them up for you." I put my hand on her shoulder and shook my head.

"It's okay Jee Hyun, next time I'll do that...if I'm brave enough to.." I mumbled the last part as Jee Hyun turns away and walks down the stair with me following.

"You know [Y/N], you really are too troublesome..." She states leaving me confused. What does she mean by that? Oh well, I shrugged as we sat down the table with our family all together-except father who's already at work.

"Suyeon you know, I can't wait to use the boys again if you want I'll lend some of them to you! Because you know I'm just too pretty and they will always help me!" Seol Hyeon said as Suyeon agreed.

Suyeon,she glanced at me before saying "You're a perfect big sis Seol Hyeon rather than somebody I know- " Tears were gathering around my eyes as I was about to wi-BAMM

"YOU BOTH SHUT IT!" Jee Hyun just slammed her hands on the table as she fumed "Suyeon shut your petty mouth and Seol Hyeon you bit-" SLAPPED

A hand just slapped Jee Hyun as all of us turned to our mother whom had a red face, she turned to me and glares "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" As she was about to slap me Jee Hyun caught her arm before pulling me behind her.

She carries both of our bags and walks out the door of the house as she yelled "We're going!"

I look at her back as she walks ahead of me. Noticing my stare she turns to me and smile, frowning I then straightly stare her eyes "Jee Hyun, why did you do that?" I ask as she whistled

"Do what?" She questioned.

I was about to answer until she drags me quickly "Come on we're gonna be late." I shook my head and stare ahead.

.....I need to do better than this.....since that.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro