6. Unraveling Embers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

DO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!!

MWAH DARLINGS!

(Edited [24.06.23] Seriously I was so embarassed to read this chapter. what was i thinking back then :/)

(20/06/24) STILL SO CRINGE IM GONNA PASS OUT-!

˖✻*˸ꕤ*˸*⋆。˖✻*˸ꕤ*˸*⋆。˖✻*˸ꕤ*˸*⋆。˖✻*˸ꕤ*˸*⋆。

As I walked into class, my mind was still plagued by thoughts of him. Damn it. A wave of indifference washed over me, shielding me from the chaotic world. It was a constant battle, this urge to distance myself from any hint of sentimentality. I couldn't be bothered to entertain the enigma of my inexplicable reactions whenever he was nearby. Who had time for that nonsense? But there he was, always managing to stir something within me that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Annoyance, perhaps? Whatever it was, I had no interest in entertaining it.

Maybe talking about it with Asher would help. He was my best friend, after all, and he always had a way of making sense of my chaotic thoughts. Not Aidan, though. He was a walking embodiment of foolishness. But he was still someone who brought out feelings from inside me. Rare. It always made me want to break his nose.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-

As I walked out of the class, an unsettling sensation enveloped me, a feeling I couldn't quite decipher. Something was amiss, though I couldn't put my finger on it. But then, a scent reached my nostrils, one that was unfamiliar and one that I knew quite well now. It was Ambrose's scent, weaving its way into my consciousness. But the unfamiliar scent troubled me. It was a new scent, one not from my pack.

My wolf was on edge, someone unfamiliar could be a threat.

Navigating through the crowd, I made my way toward where my brothers stood, their anger emanating like an oppressive aura. And there, in the midst of it all, was Ambrose. He was embracing someone, presumably the unknown scent I picked up earlier. Witnessing the scene ignited an unexpected surge of emotions within me. I would rather just ignore it. It was an irrational reaction, completely unwarranted. Ambrose was his own person, entitled to pursue connections without any interference from me.

After all, we despised him. I despised him. There was no reason to entertain such foolish sentiments.

Yet, as his laughter danced through the air, it tugged at my heartstrings, a haunting melody that tormented me. Irritated by my own wayward emotions, I stifled any flicker of warmth and reaffirmed my resolve to distance myself from such trivialities.

They were all futile distractions, and I refused to be ensnared by them. Ambrose was inconsequential, just another pawn in this intricate game we played. And I, Axel, was determined to remain the unyielding king, unaffected by the whims of my own misguided heart.

Scoffing at myself I turned and made to leave the school. I wanted to take a stroll out in the woods. Clear my mind,  and pull myself back together. 

(Bro is the type of guy who probably put descriptive subtitles in his brain. because wtf is bro saying in his brain-)

*clears throat* heheheeheheh

Wait for it

It's nothing lol.

RANDOM QUESTION: what's your eyes colour?

Stay safe guys.

Emma xxx

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro