{1} New kid

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

---

Mark's Prov:

---

"Mark. Mark.. Wake up! " I lifted my head getting nearly blinded by the cheap lights the school has in the classes. I groaned stretching then slumped in my seat. She slammed a sheet of paper on my desk walking away.

"No sleeping in class Mr.Fischbach." A soft murmur spread through the class.

"Sorry."I sat up neatly grabbing the paper writing my name and starting the work. Ms. Star huffed walking back up to her crummy desk scuffing her loafers on the squeaky floors. As soon as she uncapped her whiteboard marker, someone knocked loudly on the door. Agitated, she walked to the door unlocking it. A thin figure walked in. He was wearing a grey and red hoodie, a black backpack, not to mention the snake bites and other various piercings. He had crimson red hair and pale baby blue eyes with hints of silver and green.

"You're late Mr.McLoughlin."

"You're lucky I even decided to come."

"Just take a seat." He sat on the edge of the teacher desk twirling a pencil between his fingers. He looked around the class until his eyes landed on mine. He smirked picking up his bag. He walked to empty seat beside me plopping down. His backpack made a loud thud as it hit the ground. He leaned his chair back kicking his feet up. Ms. Star who practically looked like she could shoot daggers out of her eyes yelled at the new kid. He didn't listen not moving a muscle.

"Sean you are not showing appropriate behaviour. Put your feet down." She repeated for the second time. "

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro