19 ~ Mrs. Nanmaya Mahish Aurora

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey peepzzz.. How are you all?

The chapter is going to be too steamy. So don't ask me how you can do like this any personal experience? My answer is no. I'm a happy single girl.

Papa,Mama(Aurora couple), Mom, Dad(Mehra couple). Don't get confused.

If anyone wants to hit me because of leap I happily welcome you all. Hehe *wink wink*

<~~~~~~~~~~>

After 10 Years

Nanmaya's POV

He was not at all happy that too on his birthday. He wants to stay alone, so I left him in the music room itself. I knew it because of yesterday's incident but isn't it common.

'Really,' my brain mocked.

'Only to assure him but I felt bad yet a time happy. But being parents of three kids we should be strong and encourage them but he was angry on Tuhi. Poor my little baby faced his warmth but I support her in this matter. She is like me who fights for her father.

'If her friends talk rubbish about her father who is the topmost musician in the country and running the best music company, MaNan Music World. Then how can she tie her hands and mouth? Just five-year-old kids don't have any rights to talk about him. Obviously, she fought with them like her mother. You tell me what's wrong that poor soul did?' I asked my brain.

'She did the best thing but you know Mahi love Tuhi a lot as she is the first daughter. You remember after seeing her buries he had unshed tears but composed?' It asked.

'Yeah, but fighting for the right thing is not a wrong thing and I always support my kids to fight,' I said.

'The rebel mother,' it said.

I giggled but had unshed tears and caressed my stomach. I'm a happy mother for three kids but after Aria my uterus is weak and I can't have more babies. I still remember when Mahi asked about babies, I beamed at him to have five babies but now it's not possible.

Life is beautiful and I'm lucky to have all the loved ones with me. We got many offers at the time of college days itself and utilized it properly. When I'm twenty-three and he was twenty-four, we started MaNan Music World which gave us success.

Our dream got fulfilled too early but we didn't stop and chased for more dreams.

After a year, we got married but nothing changed in our life. We are the same MaNan who are best friends forever, love each other madly, live for music and we continued to do the concerts, private music albums, and many others. As he promised till the date no one sang his songs except me. A few times, I pestered him to try others but he didn't like anyone and continued with me.

I still remember, when I'm twenty-six, I had Tuhi who looked so small. She cried when I first touched her who is happily smiling in her father arms. Everyone teased me that Tuhi is a Papa's princess but she resembles me in everything. She pampered Sarang though she is two years old when I gave birth to him. She became a big sister to both Sarang who is three years old and Aria who is one and a half year old. We always pampering, love, and give everything to all our kids equally which we learned from our parents. But our parents are spoiling the kids in the form of grandparents love.

Finally, I took off the jewelry and placed them safely. My eyes caught my reflection who is looking a little fat than before. I combed my hair and adjusted the nightgown to look lean but there is of no use.

He didn't change even one percent physically or mentally. Today is his thirty-second birthday, we all celebrated happily in the music room like as usual but he is sad because of Tuhi. Everyone is thinking that he is angry but I know he is sad. He feels that Tuhi is in pain because of him but we are giving good values to all our kids that even little Aria can understand her father. The great Mr. Mahish Aurora can't give pain to his loved ones but he can take the pain happily.

'That's why I love my cutie pie,' my brain stated.

'He is mine. Stop saying that,' I glared.

I gasped by feeling his touch. He hugged me from backside by circling his hands to my navel by placing his chin on my left shoulder while those tantalizing eyes are giving me a teasing look. I smiled by wrapping my hands to his hands.

He started licking my left ear by moving his left hand to my bosoms while right hand downwards. His breath is fanning my skin, it's really hard to stand but his hold is tight enough to manage. He started caressing my both private parts with equal attention.

"Mahi," I moaned by circling my left hand to his head and playing with his soft hair.

He is squeezing my right bosom while caressing me down there to which I'm already wet. He can make me insane even without direct skin to skin contact. He pulled his hands back to my navel and bite me on my nape. I screamed in pain by digging my nails on his skin. I can feel his smile on my shoulder. He whistled to 'look at me' tune. I opened my eyes breathing heavily.

"Doll, even after twenty-two years of our friendship, ten years of our love, seven years of our marriage..." I'm looking at him in confusion. "...you are still obsessed of me, Mrs. Nanmaya Mahish Aurora," he signed with a wink whistling my name.

I narrowed my eyes by removing his hands on me. I walked ahead of him but he caught my left wrist. I smirked and turned towards him. By sliding down the nightgown overcoat with my right hand. "As if you are not?" I huskily whispered with a challenging look.

He smirked, pulled me near him and within a swift he removed my overcoat. I'm not surprised but gasped by looking at his desperation. He is going to pull me more but I stopped him.

"Wait you are not obsessed of me any more right. So, don't touch me and sleep on the sofa," I ordered him.

I know my cutie pie loves me more than I love him. But teasing him is my all time fun which I can never win over him.

He smiled and winked. "Then my birthday gift?" He signed with puppy eyes.

I gave a poor-my-baby look, trailed my right hand showing finger from his heart to the neck and pulled the chain outside which I gifted him a few hours ago.

"What is this?" I asked seductively.

He bent to my height, "nothing can replace you," he signed sincerely with that dazzling smile.

I gave a 'really' look. He is going to place his lips on mine but I took a step back. Well, he is not any less, he pulled the nightgown downwards and I'm naked to in front of his heated gaze.

"You always do it easily," I complained like a kid with a pout, he chuckled. "You are getting your favorite view, then what about mine?" I asked huskily with a wink.

Immediately, he took off his shirt. "So, I don't need to sleep on the sofa," he signed, gazing intently at my assets.

He started taking off his pants. "You know I can never stop you," I whispered looking at his well-built body but I felt bad for my fatness.

"I'm fat right?" I said sadly.

He shook his head in disappointment with that dazzling smile. In all these twenty-two years, this expression is the same as the first time. He cupped my cheeks and gave a long forehead kiss.

"Yes, you because fat but I love this curves," he signed and pinched my waist.

I screamed taking a step back. "So, you don't love me before?" I narrowed my eyes.

He rolled his eyes with a smile, "as if you don't know," signed with a wink.

He hugged me by pulling my hands to my back and held my both hands with his right hand. Our naked bodies are igniting the fire in me. I can feel him hardening down there.

"I hate you," I said with a pout.

He frowned, whistled 'stay' tune and left my hands.

"Mahi, it's hard to stand in this position," I said in a fake sad tone.

He narrowed his eyes, "I whistled 'stay' not 'statue' idiot," he signed by air quoting the required words.

I stick my tongue out and winked. "Why are you saying 'I hate you' but not 'I love you'?" He signed with a hard face.

I giggled, "I felt bored to love you so I want to hate you," I mocked him.

He bites his lower lip while those tantalizing eyes are staring naughtily. He pushed me hard, I got scared and screamed but I landed on the bed. Oh, I didn't realize that we reached near to the bed. My half body is on the bed while my legs are dangling on the ground

He hovered over me and whistled 'scared?' tune. I smacked his left shoulder by taking a breath of relief. He laughed and nuzzled in my neck. I moaned his name by circling my hands around his shoulders.

God, I'm already wet.

He adjusted the pillow under my head and sat on his knees on the ground. He pulled my legs, separated my thighs and placed his lips on my womanhood. I moaned his name, squeezing his head in between my thighs but hecaught tightly separating them and eating me hungrily. I was in heaven and really wants to realize my volcano.

He inserted his right hand three fingers and started ramming by eating me without a break. Argh, this is the best feeling and I'm ready to release. He hit the right spot, oh, yes I released and shivering with the intensity.

He stood and pushed my legs on the bed. I properly laid on the bed looking at him seductively. He hovered over me and without a late, entered in me. I moaned his name holding his shoulders tightly. He started ramming by nuzzling in my neck. I was in heaven, as he placed his lips on mine, he is sucking my lower lip hungrily. I'm playing with his hair and sucking his upper lip hard because he is squeezing my bosom and ramming in me fastly.

Finally, I reached to the heaven, released and even he did. He kissed my forehead while I'm still breathing heavily and didn't open my eyes. After a minute, I opened my eyes and saw his sad face but he covered with a smile.

"Cry," I said pulled him closer.

He immediately hid his face  in my neck and started crying. I'm caressing his hair by mumbling soothing words. Sometimes it's hard for him to control and try to hide his pain. Until my last breath, he doesn't need to hide anything from me. He slowly came out of me and laid to my right side. After a few minutes, his breath is even, sleeping like a toddler with a pleasant smile.

"You are still the same cute little boy. I love you my cutie pie," I said caressing his face.

He suddenly pinched my waist. I screamed in pain by gawking at him.

"Let me show you I'm the same or not," he signed and pulled me closer.

I giggled but he placed his lips and started squeezing my bosom. I circled my left hand around him by sucking his upper lip. He is literally eating my lower lip by drawing circles on my bud. I was again going to the heaven but he pinched my bud. I gasped and yes he took my lips into his. He is eating my lips while I gave myself to him by caressing his shoulder.

He turned me left side and pulled me closer to him, my back is completely touching his front. He kept his left shoulder under my head, pulled my right thigh on his thigh and entered in me. Argh, that was my favorite position. He started ramming in me by caressing me down there with his right-hand fingers, squeezing my bosom with his left hand and licking my shoulder.

I was a moaning mess and held him tightly. He is ramming and his hands are working on their own job perfectly which is making me fly directly to the heaven. Oh, yes I screamed his name in pleasure by releasing the volcano but he still continued his passion. He was ramming like a bull while his hands are not stopping their magic, I'm again flying to the heaven.

I turned my head towards him and captured his lips. We started sucking each other lips while he is squeezing my bosoms hard and ramming fastly by caressing on the right sports. Yes, I'm ready to release and we both released at a time. That was seriously amazing and I just don't want to leave him. I was shivering but sucked his lips hard and left.

We are panting heavily because of our love marathon. Our bodies are shivering while he slowly came out of me. We stayed in each other arms with our fastly beating hearts. I'm listening to his melodious heartbeat and soft breath by drawing circles on his chest.

After a long time, we made a hard lovemaking. To say frankly, after Aria we couldn't able to spend long alone time. Today our parents took them to give us space but being with our kids is heaven than anything. I should ask him now, I know he will say yes but I'm a little bit tensed.

"Mahi, I want a birthday gift," I declared by listening to his heartbeat.

He pushed me, I saw his shocking face. "One more round? Well, I'm happy but..." I cut him off with a smack on his shoulder.

I pouted and sat by playing with my fingers, I know he is laughing. He too sat up and held my chin with his right hand by whistling 'sorry' tune. I narrowed my eyes at him. He started pulling his left ear by closing his left eye by keeping cute faces. I smiled and kissed his right palm. He was looking at me with those tantalizing eyes.

"Two days back we went to Little Angels orphanage right. Do you remember, there we saw a cute little girl?" I asked.

"There are many," he signed by twirling his orbs.

I closed my eyes for a second. "The one who born a week back," He kept a questioning face.

I took a deep breath, "the one who can't speak," I whispered.

He nodded his head positively and waiting for me to continue. I licked my lower lip by playing with my fingers.

"Shall we adopt her?" I said without looking into his eyes.

I raised my eyelashes to see his surprised face. I gulped hard and caught his right hand.

"See Symphony, you have Papa, Mama, Mom, Dad, me and our friends. But still, sometimes you feel lonely and sad. Then think about that little girl who became orphan just because of this simple reason. This cruel society will kill her innocence and can do many things. The one who lost her are unlucky. Can we take the privilege? It's not due to sympathy. You know I want five kids but..." I couldn't able to continue as I'm in tears already.

He pressed my palm and whistled the soothing tune. I cried remembering that day which I got operated as everyone forced because of my health. I accepted half-heartedly because of my kids or else I would risk my life to have two more kids. He cupped my cheeks by wiping my tears. I closed my eyes feeling his touch. After a few minutes, I became normal. He kissed my forehead and gestured me to continue.

"I fell in love with her when I touched her and felt like she is my own baby," I said by remembering that baby girl.

'I love you,' he mouthed.

I gave a small smile and waiting for his reply. "What? Tomorrow we are going to have the fourth baby. Are you not happy?" He signed with that dazzling smile.

I screamed by hugging him and shouting thank you in happiness. He hugged me tightly and I can feel the intensity of happiness in his touch.

"You know, you are the best," I said looking at him happily.

He pushed me and I sat straight to give him space. "Not more than you," he signed adoring me.

"Nothing like that," I blushed without looking into his eyes.

My happiness has no boundaries. That angel is going to be my baby forever. I'm going to have four babies.

I saw him who was in a deep thought. I started caressing his left knee. "What are you thinking?"

"In future should we say the truth to her?" He signed seriously.

"Of course, you know how cruel the world is? Our first priority is to protect our kids and grow equally. So, we will tell when she got the right age to understand," I said with a smile.

"She is not our genes. Can she mingle with us?" He signed with a confused face.

I chuckled, "Let me give you an example. You are a naughty fellow and always wants to lighten the situation. How did you get it?" I asked him.

"Because of Dad," he signed immediately.

"I'm a drama queen and where I got it from...?" I trailed off.

"Mama," he whistled.

"Exactly, my genes are Mehra and you Aurora. But we learned many things from each other's parents. So genes do not matter, the love we share is most important to any child in the world," I said.

He pulled me near to him, gave a long tight kiss on my right cheek. 'I love you, Nanmaya' he mouthed and I repeated along with him "I love you, Nanmaya Mahish".

I smiled and kissed his left cheek." You always tell me I'm best. But my Doll is a wonderful woman in the world," he signed adoring me with his dazzling smile.

I'm wonderful only because of you, my cutie pie.

"Do you want one more wonderful gift from your wonderful woman?" I huskily whispered trailing my fingers on his chest.

He kissed my forehead and nodded positively. I pushed him on the bed and hovered over him. He is looking at me sexily while I move my lips near his lips but didn't kiss him. He is trying to capture them but I'm not giving him chance and rubbing my core on his manhood. He closed his eyes in frustration while I smirked and trailed kisses down to his manhood. I'm going to place my lips but he stopped me, sat up, moved near to the headboard and leaned onto it. He loves to see me doing it.

He pulled my hand, I smiled, went near to him and started giving him pleasure with my mouth and hands. I can hear his heavy breath and I'm sure he is flying to heaven. After a few minutes, he pulled me up and kissed me hard. I adjusted him near my entrance. I slowly entered by looking into his eyes which he is caressing my bosom.

I started riding on him while he is squeezing my hips and kissing my neck. I was flying to beyond heaven and to explain in words is difficult. He was sucking my bosom and squeezing my hips without any mercy. He entered his fingers from my backside entrance. I'm moaning by pulling his hand closer to me as much as possible. His fingers are perfectly hitting the spot, even my riding is hitting on the right spots. I was feeling heaven with his touch, kisses and what not. I held him tightly and riding fastly by moaning his name.

I released my volcano without a late but he didn't. He falls to his left side and properly laid on the bed by holding me tightly. Argh, I'm ready for one more time which is going to be more intense. He pulled me on him and held my both hands tightly to my backside and started ramming. I snuggle to him and enjoyed the passion which is making me insane. My energy is draining but my bull is riding too fastly which I even don't want to stop. He is sucking my bosom and I was again ready to fly back to the heaven by moaning his name. Finally, we both released our volcano.

I just laid on him lost of energy while I'm feeling vibrating sensation down there due to the intensity of his manhood. He is caressing my hair by panting heavily and I'm literally out of breath. After a few minutes, my breath became normal. He slowly rolled me onto the bed to his left side. He is going to come outside of me but I held him tightly.

"It's not paining, So please be in me," I said without opening my eyes.

He kissed my forehead and held me tightly to him. I just want him more but I don't have energy and want to sleep like hell. I wrapped my arms and legs tightly to him. I can feel his heated body attached to mine. It feels so good.

"Good night birthday boy," I mumbled the last words and slept immediately.

<~~~  CONTINUES ~~~>

It's actually one chapter but too long, so continue to the next chapter.

Love 💕

April Melody 🎶

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro