10 MILLION!!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

GUYS DREAM JUST REACHED 10 MILLION LETS GOOOO!!!!!
IM SO HAPPY FOR HIN RIGHT NOW!!!!

anybody noticed how, Dream was like at 9.88 million yesterday,  and Now 10 million just now?!

HES GROWING SO FAST!!  OUR KING OF MINECRAFT!!! LETS GOO!!! OMG,  I couldn't believe it.. That is much more of a celebration,  I had to delete all the words of this chapter,  just so I can do this..

Who's gonna think Dream is gonna get 11 million in like 3 days.. Me? Ok..
But like dude.. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-
We all know how happy we are for the Dream team.. And so cause of that..

I made this little Banner of the Dream Team!! Hope you guys like it,  I know it's not much,  but it's all I could think of, since I was inspired to make a banner,  by a fanfic I read,  a few months ago.. So I drew that!

Happy 10 milestone dream,  all of us, wish you the best,  just.. Awe my god,  I screamed so hard.. And I couldn't be happier for the man!  And yes I'm SIMPING right now.. XDD,  I think we all are..

And us a special, I did these Gacha Club Pictures of the Dream Team!  Just finished them today,  when this was out! Dream is growing fast everyone.. And he'll soon be YouTube's Mastermind..

I changed their designs.. Hope you like em!

Dream and Nightmare Before

After

George and Grinder.
Before.

After.

(A/N: These two are wearing, Dreams and Nightmare's hoodie~)

Sapnap and Snapped.
Before.

After

And I couldn't be any happier.. Again I'm SIMPING.. QwQ,  So guys,  what are you doing here,  go Congratulate Dream for his milestone,  and we expect to see new Memes and AMVs, for 10 Million!!

Also Come to think of it, The 4 hunter rematch,  might be the 10 Million Special!!  Who knows!!  Right now I'm actually so god damn excited for the rematch,  new plays,  new big brain!!  And maybe,  new Reddit stuff.. XDD..

More memes, More Reactions, More AMVs, More Views and subscribers!!!  I don't think we would be here,  if Dream hadn't started YouTube in the first place,  and we all are happy he did..

So That's all,  for Me today,  just wanted to get this out,  cause I couldn't believe my eyes!!! And I hope to see you all on the other side!!  Bye~~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro