12. Strucked to an innocent soul...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your support.... Keep reading and support me like this in all my stories...

Now to shot 12...

Abhi's  heart is overwhelming in happiness.... The event is a big success and most importantly he has done a very big thing in his life....

As usual abhi rocked d floor but the happiest thing according to him is that he has dedicated a song to his love of life, his wife , his fuggy.... He also revealed to the whole world about his fuggy....

When he was about to get inside his car, he is being interrupted .... He shooks his head irritatingly and yells on d person...

Abhi: What do you want??? I've cleared everything there.... I'm married and I have a beautifu wife.... Move away from me...

Never and ever try to come before me...

If i came to know that you use my name for any cheap publicity, then i will make your life a living hell... Is that clear, Tanu??? (Roared Abhi in anger)

Tanu gave a not interested look and tries to touch abhi seducively but abhi pulls his hand and in a fraction of second , tanu's fingers got strucked between the door... She screams in pain...

Tanu: 😭😭😭😭..... Aah mummy.... Its paining... Aah... Abhi... Abhi... Please help me... Aah... It's paining... Abhi take me to doctor...😭😭😭😭

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀 you know Tanu... Today I'm very happy .. The most happy day ever in my life... God has punished you for your wrong doings...

This is just the trailer for trying to touch me... If you do anything more, then it will be the time to say rip to your lost soul... Enjoy babe... 😉😉😉😉

I don't have time for bloody b**hes... My wife is waiting for me... See you... Bye..."

Abhi leaves irking Tanu...

Tanu: Don't laugh Abhi... Your happiness is short lived... I will destroy you... If you are not for me, then no one is there you... Only im mrs. Abhishekh and no one...

Wait and watch Abhi... I will find who is your love and I wil separate you from her then you will come and fall in my feet...

Tanu smirks and laughs like an evil witch... But unknown to her, someone is clearly recording everything in his mobile....

Abhi happily drives the car... He enters home with a happy mood... He is dumbstruck to see his fuggy happily standing in entrance with an aarthi thaali ..

Abhi smiles happily... Fuggy does aarthi for abhi and showers him with petals and applies teeka in his forehead. .

Fuggy: God bless youuu suniye... Im very happy today... You are very goooodddd....

Abhi: Fuggy.... Did you see my concert??? Is it nice????

Fuggy: haan... Suniye .. It's just amazing.... I loved it so much.... That song you sing for me na its too too goodddd.....

Abhi: Oh my god... My fuggy loves my song... I'm very very happy...

Fuggy: You are very cute suniye... Just like a small baby... I love small babies suniye .. I love you sooooo muuccccchhhhh.....

Abhi: Awwwww..... Me too love you darling...

(Slowly whispers) : If you allow me to touch you, I will give you a baby soon... Fuggy....

Fuggy: Did you say anything suniye???

Abhi: It's that.... You talk about babies na... You like it right....

Fuggy: ya... I love babies sooooo muccchhhhh.... They are very cute with smalll eyes, small toes, everything smalll.... They are very soft....

Fuggy keep on describing about babies... Abhi scans his wife fuggy... She is wearing a navy blue colour  saree...

She has worn it in such a way that her petite waist is clearly visible .. As abhi has got many short sarees, fuggy protests to wear at first.... But after that she is used to tht and wears it often making abhi to enjoy his cold showers. .

Its a satin saree which clings on her petite form... She has hardly covered her assets.. . Only one side is covered showing off her assets way too clearly ... Abhi's hormones are urging him forgetting d consequences he will face....

Abhi turns naughty and slowly traces on his fuggy's bare back as she has worn a backless blouse... Fuggy stops talking.. Abhi continue to trace thinking that his fuggy is enjoying and reacting to his touches...

What he did not see is that his fuggy's face.... She is fuming like a volcano... She screams in high pitch making Abhi's ears to hissss in pain and she pushes him hard...

Abhi fells on the sofa as he did not expected the sudden assault...

Fuggy: Suniye ..

Abhi: 😭😭😭 Aah... Why did you push me??? Fuggy...

Fuggy: hmm... I told you na not to touch me... It's a big sin... Why are you not at all understanding??? God will pluck your eyes if you touch me....

Abhi: huh.. fuggy... You are mistaken... You told me na you love me and want babies...

Fuggy: Yeah... I love you and want babies... But don't try to come near me... You know my dadi asked me to keep a knife and stick near me always... If anyone touches me, I will just use that on them...

Abhi: Whattttt....😨😨😨😨😨.... No... No... Dont do like that... I won't touch you okay ...

Fuggy giggles and nods her head...

Days passes... It's getting harder and harder for Abhi... Abhi loves his Fuggy so much.... She too loves him nd takes care of him very well but the only thing,  they lack is physical affection...

Abhi is completely helpless... He tries his level best to make her understand but he fails miserably getting good scoldings, advices and sometimes hard punches too from fuggy...

In the meantime, tanu takes various attempts to find who is abhi's fuggy.... She fails all d time... She tried to use abhi's name and get contracts and money too .. But, some unknown source is prohibiting her from nearing abhi....

Six month passes ... Abhi and fuggy remains d same... Their love and bond increases.... They spend their time together .. they visit many places nd abhi explains each and every single question asked by his fuggy as if he is answering a small baby ...

One fine day, abhi returns home tired after a recording .. He enters home to see his fuggy's beautiful smile... But he is panicked to see his fuggy looking sad and pouting like a small kid ..

Abhi: Fuggy...  What happened darling??? Why are you sulking???

Fuggy: you lied to me suniye...

Abhi: Lie??? Me???? What are you saying fuggy??? When did i lie to you???

Fuggy: hmmmm... answer me... When did we got married???

Abhi: hmm.... Almost seven months back... But why are you asking that???

Fuggy: seven months over na???

Abhi: ya... What's d problem???

Fuggy: you cheated me suniye... 😭😭😭😭😭

Abhi: arrey meri ma... Tell me clearly... Wht i did ??? Please say it without crying darling...

Fuggy: seven months gone na... 😭😭😭😭But see here... My stomach is very flat... It did not become like ballooon..😭😭😭😭😭

Abhi could not understand what his fuggy is telling...

Abhi: your belly is flat... Its good na.. why it has to become like balloon....

Fuggy: 😭😭😭😭 you cheated me... My belly did not become big... 😭😭😭😭... God has punished us for your sin... I told na not to touch me...

Your mistake has bring d problem to us 😭😭😭😭😭

Abhi: fuggy... Fuggy... Dont cry baby... Still i cant understand what you are saying darling???

Fuggy: 😭😭😭😭 suniye... Only three more months there... I know married couple gets baby after ten months .. my belly is flat... 😭😭😭😭... How will angel bring babies to us .. 😭😭😭😭😭...

Suniye...Tell me I will get babies na... 😭😭😭

Abhi shocks to hear his fuggy... He mentally scolds himself and he really feels very helpless how to explain her... But to stop his fuggy crying,

Abhi: fuggy... Fuggy... Listen to me okay... Dont cry dear... We will get babies... Tht too 2 babies - one boy and one girl okay...

Fuggy: Are you sure???

Abhi: Im sure darling... Now smile and get me a coffee okay....

Fuggy twirls and happily moves to prepare coffee....

Just then abhi gets a call...

" Whaat.... What are you saying???

How can she do like that??? Bloody bitch... How come these people are playing in my life .. God... Why my life is getting messed up always??? What mistake iv done????

Whaaattttt how they came to know about this???? Oh God save me... My fuggy should not know anything about that .."

Exactly at that time, fuggy comes from kitchen and hears everything...

Fuggy: " What happened suniye????
What i should not know????
Why are you sweating like this??? What are you hiding from me???
What mistake you hve done that god has to save you???"

Abhi stammers what to say to her... Just then a commotion happens outside abhi's house .. abhi can clearly visualizes what's happening and what problem he has to face???

Abhi gets very sad and falls lifelessly in d near by sofa making fuggy shocked to d core....

What's going on???

Why is abhi in problem???

Is fuggy is really with tanu???

Who is d person who records tanu's confessions????

Who really is fuggy???

Who is standing outside abhi's house???

To know more stay tuned...

Just 3 more chapters left guys ... All your answers will be answered one by one from next chapter onwards....

Keep reading... Just a click on star .... Its very easy.... Your votes will be casted.... Easy na... I know you all will do it...

If possible pen down your comments....

A long update.....Almost 1700+ words...

Share this story if possible...

Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes....

Keep guessing... Dont bang your heads sweet hearts....

Smile..

Take a chill pill okay...

Will be back soon...

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up..

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro