7. Stepping Into the New Home...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The luxurious car of the Rockstar Abhi enters the gates of Mehra Mansion.... Fuggy's jaws open wide to see the beautiful place, which is looking no less than a King's palace...

Fuggy: su... Suni... Suniyeeee....

Abhi: haan Fuggy.... What happened??

Fuggy: why are weeee here??? Is it a King's palace????

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀😀 may be... It's Abhishek Prem Mehra's kingdom... But from now on it's going to be fuggy's home....

Fuggy: really??? Is this our home???

Abhi: ofcourse darling...

Abhi moves close to fuggy to kiss her cheeks.. but he fails again earning a dead glare from his fuggy....

Abhi smiles on seeing his shy wife and he swears to make her come out of her shyness tonight. .

Abhi want to make his fuggy completely his in all means... He could not control his feelings and his hormones are uncontrollable...

The car comes to a halt..  both abhi n fuggy gets down.... Purab stands there to welcome them...

The entrance of the mansion is beautifully decorated with flowers all around... Fuggy loves this decoration a lot which is clearly visible in her glowing face....

Purab hugs abhi and congratulates him.... He smiles politely on seeing abhi's wife....

Purab: welcome home abhi and bhabhi.... Hearty congratulations for your wedding.. may god bless you both to have a happy and successful married life....

Abhi: Thanks puru....

Fuggy... This is purab... My best friend... He is like my younger brother...

Fuggy covers her head and joins her hand : na... Nama...namastey...

Purab: Bhabhi... Dont be formal or feel shy on seeing me.. we are family... Please feel free... This is your home...  If you want u can call me purab or puru....

Fuggy: okay... Then i will call youuu puru bhai.... Is it okay bhai???

Purab: That's so sweet of you bhabhi ... Make this mansion beautiful and glorious and make this house/ mansion into a home with your love bhabhi...

Fuggy smiles and gets inside d home with her right leg by spilling the kalash filled with rice. . purab has arranged for all rituals and fuggy did ir whole heartedly ...

Fuggy: suniye. . I have to cook food as per ritual...

Abhi: fuggy..  you do it tommorrow okay ...

.fuggy: okay... Tell me where iv to sleep????

Abhi: I will take you to our room....

Fuggy: our room???? No no... Im asking where iv to sleep???

Dont you know a girl should not sleep with a boy inside a room.... Its a sin.... It is forbidden....

.Dont you know women has to protect themselves from men... I came along with you as i got married to you...

But, for that you cant force me to stay in your room....

Purab bhai... Please tell your friend and he does nt know about this it seems....

Purab and Abhi screams in unison: whaaattttt?????

Fuggy: why you both are shouting????
(Fuggy shuts her ears and shivers in fear) Did i tell anythingggg wrong????

Purab does nt know how to explain fuggy... He understands that she is very innocent... He slowly speaks...

Purab ; Bhabhi...  Dont get shocked... Hear your bhai's words.... It is a custom that a married man and woman should stay in same room....

Fuggy: ohhhh.... Is it so??? Okay bhai... I did not know about this... I will hear your words...

Tell me where is the room?????

Purab: Go upstairs. .. The first room... Everything is there in cupboard... Abhi will come later...

Fuggy goes upstairs... Abhi is in complete shock and is looking like he has seen some ghost... He did nt speak anything...

Purab shakes  abhi....

Purab (shouts): Abhiiiiiiiiii.......

Abhi: huh....

Purab: arrey... What happened man??? Why are you behaving like this????

Abhi: Did nt you hear what this fuggy says????

Purab: 😀😀😀😀 iv heard and explained her everything... Dont worry... Relax... She will understand....

She is way too innocent... Handle her very gently okay...

Abhi: Hmmm... Ya... I know.... Thts what i like in her....

Purab:. Dont mistake me abhi??? Can i ask you one thing??? You have rejected many rich and modern girls....but why you did you choose her???

Abhi: puru i told you na already... I dont like city girls... They know only to show off and are always money minded.. i want a pure soul to love me and take care of me...

Purab: is it possible for you to handle her??? Can she fit in city life????

Abhi: Dont worry... I married her only for me...i will take care...she is like a clay and i will make and remodel her as per my wish....

The screen shifts to fuggy who enters abhi's room... She frozes on seeing the decorations...

The room is elegantly decorated for the suhagraat... She gulps her saliva and enters d washroom....

She took her mobile from her hiding place and calls someone urgently....

She speaks....

" God... Iv been escaping from him...

He is very desperate... He tried to hug n kiss me..

Now... He has arranged for suhagraat too ... I dont know hiw to control him....

Listen... I cant do this... I love him but till all problems solved i wont give myself to him....

😀😀😀😀😀.  Okay.... Okay.... I will do tanu--------------..............

Rockstar is going to face tough time....

No no... Dont worry... Everything is only for our goodness only"

Fuggy freshen up and comes out... She wants to tease abhi.... She wears a traditional choli....

She puts her shawl in her neck and shows her assets to clearly visible.... Her choli top is very short and backless..... Her waist is completely visible....

Fuggy's pov.: Rockstar.... You are going to face a tough time with me...

I will prove you are wrong... Just for sometime.... You are going to enjoy this only for your mistake...

Dont worry... Soon i will make you understand and we will be one for sure..... Until then get ready to enjoy cold showers.... 😉😉😉😉

Abhi enters his room later.... His jaws are wide open on seeing his fuggy...

The backless top, clearly visible waist, the luscious lips, the cleavages, her assets, the decorated rooms are making him arouse and his hormones are doing somer saults inside....

Abhi want to make it slow and steady but his fuggy is making it hard for him... He could not control his feelings....

Fuggy: suniye... You came... Im very tired.... I dont know what to wear... So i choose this...  Even iv not worn this... I hv wear only traditional dresses...

You go and sleep... Im feeling sleepy....

Fuggy picks up a blanket and shawl and puts down....

Abhi: arrey fuggy.... What are you doing???

Fuggy: bhai told me to sleep only in same room.... Not in same bed....

Saying so she lays down ad drifted to sleep... Abhi dont know what to do??

Abhi is getting hard to control as he can see her legs clearly because of air from fan fuggy's choli moves up..

Her assets, her cleavages, her bare back  pulls abhi like a magnet..... He slowly moves near his fuggy....

He slowly traces his fingers on the legs and moves closely near his fuggy to grab her lips for their first kiss.....

Curtains closed.....

Quite a long one na...

Almost 1300+ words...

What has happened???

Will abhi n fuggy had their suhagraat????

Will fuggy makes it hard for abhi????

Who is fuggy sharing her secrets???.

What is tanu doing????

To know more stay tuned.....

Sorry for making you all wait.... I could not type more with my one eyes closed... Forgive me for mistakes.....

Meet you all soon....

Expecting your votes n comments...

Keep reading n keep supporting....

Yours loving buddy.....

Crazymahiz....

Signing off....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro