{9} - Momma is angry.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Check out some of the awesome 1D fan-fictions by @niamsoath :) x And thanks to everyone who have supported me for this story. Please do keep supporting. I love you all :)

Niall's P.O.V

I was really in astonishment when Megan acted that way. To be honest, I was quite hurt that she just slammed the door right on my face but that didn't matter as much because I was worried for Amy. She must be really afraid.

I got back to my hotel, feeling uneasy with the whole thing. I never seen this side of Megan's behavior and I didn't know she was capable of yelling to Amy. Something must be wrong. When I charged my phone, I realized that I received too many missed calls from Megan.

That was when it hit me. Was she angry that I didn't inform her that I brought Amy to the carnival? Could that be the reason for her to just start yelling at Amy? Part of me was blaming myself. Megan must be worried. She would think that Amy has gone missing or something bad must have happened to her. I should have informed her. That way, I wouldn't be feeling so uneasy for making Amy feeling so fearful of Megan.

I went to sleep that night but I couldn't get a peace one. I kept picturing Amy's laughter while we were at the carnival. I treated her to many kind of rides. She even wanted the roller coaster but she's too young for it. We walked around and saw cotton candies. She told me that she never had one but saw it many times.

'What kind of childhood life was the poor girl living?' I thought to myself. But I know it was no one's fault. I don't really know Amy and Megan to judge about the life their leading.

I bought her some rainbow cotton candy and fruit juice before continuing with some other rides. While walking, Amy suddenly stopped at one of the stall and she was eyeing something. When I asked her what was wrong, she told me that it was nothing and she was just admiring the cute blue dolphin plush toy.

"Do you want that dolphin?" I asked and she nodded vigorously while shining her teeth.

To get the blue dolphin, I had to play this game where I have to throw in at least three rubber bands into the bottles that were lined, about a meter away from me. I tried 5 times, and I quite gave up but I didn't. I whispered some words to the stall owner and handed him some cash. He grinned widely at me and announced that I've got the blue dolphin.

Amy, who was just staring at me while I tried so hard playing the game jumped in joy and hugged me by the knees. I thanked the stall owner and handed Amy the blue dolphin. I glanced down at my watch that says it was 7:30pm. We were having too much fun to even care that the night sky has took over.

We hailed a taxi and headed to her flat and the last time I remembered seeing her giggled was when I told her that the stall owner where she got her blue dolphin from, looks like a whale.

I sighed deeply. I would have to explain everything to Megan and apologized. Amy don't deserve to be yelled at for the mistake that I did.

I finished the chorus of a song that didn't have any tittle yet and excused myself for lunch. It was 11 and lunch would usually be at 12 or 1.

"Hey Niall," I heard Josh calling me just when I pressed the elevator button.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" he asked and I just stared at him like he had two horns forming on his head.

"Yeah I am. Why do you ask?" I asked him.

"Nah. You were just acting different throughout the practice," Josh stated. Was I? Did the whole need to apologize to Megan and worrying about Amy made me different? Was I thinking too much about it?

I fake a chuckled and got into the lift before answering Josh, "That's because I'm hungry," I lied.

I took a taxi to Amy's playschool because the studio was quite far from the hotel I was staying. I get into the school and knocked on the sliding door. A woman appeared a while later and we greeted each other.

"Can I see Amy for a while?" I asked, which also made me realized that I didn't know Amy's full name. There could 10 kids by the name of Amy here.

"Who are you?" the woman asked.

"I'm Amy's mom's friend. I was here yesterday to fetch her," I informed.

"Are you taking her again, right now?"

"No. I'm just gonna have to talk to her for a while if you don't mind," I said.

"Alright, I'll give you 5 minutes. The kids have to go for nap soon," the woman said and within seconds, I saw Amy walking towards me. Her face was sullen.

"Hey Amy," I greeted as I knelt down in front of her.

"Hey Mr Horan," she greeted quietly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, knowing that that was a dumb question because her face show it clearly that she wasn't feeling anything close to 'okay'.

Amy shook her head and her arms instantly wrapped around my neck. Her face buried to my shoulder and she started sobbing. I rubbed her back and saw several ladies in her school looking suspiciously at me.

"Momma is angry. She didn't make me chocolate milk this morning. She didn't spread nutella on the bread for me today. She didn't kiss me when she go to work," Amy started complaining, "Momma don't love me anymore."

"Hey, hey," I pulled away from the hug and looked at her little sullen face, "Momma is just sad. She loves you, trust me."

"But Momma didn't kiss me today," Amy said again. I wonder what was really wrong. I thought it was just a small matter. So why did she have to act that way, to the extend that Amy felt that her Momma doesn't love her anymore?

"Momma is probably just upset about some thing. I will talk to her for you okay?" I told Amy.

"But Momma say she will never be sad if she's wearing the blue dress. She wore blue dress yesterday," Amy commented.

"It's okay Amy. I will try to talk to her about it. Now, you need to do Momma proud and smile," I instructed and slowly, the end of her lips curved up a little. "That's right! Now, do you know how to go to Momma's workplace?"

Amy started giving me directions to Megan's workplace. She say it wasn't far from her school and though her directions weren't clear, I tried to follow the direction that she gave me as close as possible. She told me, Megan worked at a salon called 'Airdresser' and there's a big red flower at the entrance.

I walked for a few more before finally saw a shop with the word 'Airdresser' big and clear written on the top of it. And sure, there was a red flower in a pot, just right outside the salon.

I walked into the salon to be greeted by a guy, or a gay if I may say that.

"Hey gorgeous. What can I do for you today? Hair cut? Hair color? Hair wash?" The guy -gay- greeted me.

I offered a smile and said, "Hi. I'm looking for Megan actually."

"Megan. Oh my gorgeous little Megan. Yeah sure she's inside. She hasn't been doing work. She said she's not well. So she's resting at a blue sofa near the restroom at the right corner of this salon. Or if it's easier for you to just turn right and walked straight until you saw her on a blue sofa," the gay started rambling but I managed to get his words and went to find Megan. Who was that gay? Is he the owner of the salon? Well, whatever.

I walked deeper into the salon until I saw Megan lying on her back on a blue sofa. Gently, I placed my butt next to her leg. I didn't wanna wake her up but we need to talk.

"Megan darling!!" Someone's loud voice startled both me and Megan. I turned to look at the -gay- guy smiling while fanning himself with a pink folded fan, "You've got a guest darling," she told Megan and I met her eyes. Megan's eyes were puffy. Like she had cried the whole of last night.

"Thanks Ray," Megan said, thanking the gay. Oh his name rhymes with gay. Megan changed to a sitting position and stayed silent, probably waiting for me to start first.

"Hey Megan," I called and I heard her sighing.

"Look, I'm really sorry about last night. I'm just really upset over some thing and I didn't meant to be rude to you or anything like that," she blurted out quickly.

"Well, I'm fine Megan. It's okay, I understand. But Amy don't. I met her in school today and she's very sad. She even told me that you don't love her," I said, "I'm sorry if I didn't inform you that I took her to a carnival. You can be mad but not to Amy. She's very sad about you being angry."

Megan's P.O.V

I felt a tear slipped down when Niall said Amy told her that I didn't love her. From the moment I knew I was pregnant, I never stopped loving her. Did I get too carried away? Yes. Especially come to think that last night was the very first night that I ever had yelled to Amy.

Oh god! Please forgive me.

"I'm really sorry about..." Niall started again and I quickly shut him up.

"Look, it's not your fault. Yes, I was a little angry about you not informing me where you brought Amy to. I thought she was kidnapped or something. But that isn't the point," I slowed down.

"I'm just supposed to take her to somewhere important yesterday."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro