20. Roshaan!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Reyhaan's PoV
Roshini is in her 9th month and my moms are killing her with their love. I have given her all happiness that I can give. But this is the best one among all. My family is now her too. And we are going to have another new member to our family. We are the most happiest couple currently.

Roshini's cravings are weird now a days. She want new and new dishes each day. If she want meat on one day, then next day it will be replaced with fish curry. And so on. Mom took a leave from all works handling over it to me. She is the official cook of my wife now. Coming to that, mom won't allow anyone to prepare food for Roshini. She wants her daughter in law to eat food made by her hand. I am not remembering the last time when she prepared  something for me leaving behind her business. Dayamaa and me are busy in preparing the house to welcome the new member. We have bought a lot of things for our coming baby. I am happy now. Because my Roshini is happy.

"Mom..it's enough..you take rest now..." Roshini is eating the special Biriyani made by mom. Mom is feeding her.
Dayamaa is busy in stitching a baby dress for our baby. And I am busy in watching some cartoon. What to do other than this when there are a lot of people to take care of my pregnant wife and I am sitting here bored.

"Mom..I am too hungry.. can you feed me too?" I asked.
"Are you also pregnant?" Mom asked me for which Roshini giggled.
"I am not..but it's my child she is carrying.." I said pouting.
"Then come here and feed yourself.." she chuckled.
I looked at Dayamaa who is giving me a naughty expression.

I went to the dining table where Roshini is feasting upon her Biriyani and took a seat beside her. I was about to take a plate when mom inserted a big morsel of Biriyani into my mouth.
"Baby will be angry if its father is hungry.." mom said
I am trying to chew the food when Roshini inserted another big morsel into my mouth.
"Baby will be angry with me too."she said giggling.

Mom gave me water and I drank it fast. I glared at both of them.
"You both are terrible.."I commented before running away from there.
Roshini's PoV
I am sitting on his lap while he is busy in talking with the baby.
"Reyhaan...Am I fat now?" I asked
"Who told that stupidity? You are light like a feather.."he said.
"No one told...I can see myself.."I said.
"I know you are lying..lier.."I added.
"Arey it's our baby who is fat actually. Our chubby kid.."he kissed my belly lovingly.
"Do you want boy or girl?" I asked my next doubt.
"Oh Roshini.. this might be the thousandth time you are asking this question.." he complained..
"Answer me Reyhaan..I want to hear it from you again and again." I said pouting.

"I want both boy and girl. If it's a girl next time we will try for a boy..and vice versa..." He said for which I smiled.

"I think it's a boy..see how hardly he is kicking...ouch.. It's hurting Reyhaan.." I said feeling hard pain on my belly.
He placed his hand on my belly.
"Baby..kick your mom more hard next time when she talk this stupidities. Don't worry..I will join you football team.."he said resting his head on my baby bump. I caressed his hairs.

"Sweet pappa" I pulled his cheeks for which he screamed.
Reyhaan's PoV
It was a Saturday evening and therefore I am at home. We are just talking sitting in garden.
"Ahhh.."Roshini cried.
"What happened Roshini?" We moved to her worried.
"Nothing.. baby is kicking.."she said.

We just continued talking and she was feeling restless which I didn't fail to notice.
"Roshini...any problem?" I asked.
"No Reyhaan..I...Ahhh...Ouch...."she was wincing in pain and we all became tensed.
"Roshini...."I hold her and she fall on to my lap. She clutched my shirt while crying.
"Reyhaan..what are you waiting for? Call the driver.."mom shouted.

Within half an hour we are in labour room. Doctor asked others to wait outside and I decided to stay with her since I already promised Roshini. I was more tensed than anyone other. She was crying turning her face to both sides. I hold her one hand and kept the other on her forehead.

"Roshini...it's just for a few more minutes..Pls baby..see your Reyhaan is here..."I consoled her.
But her pain was increasing on each passing minute ....
doctor and nurses are trying their best ...

"Reyhaan..I will die soon..Ahhhh...maaaa.....Our baby..."she is crying and crying which is making me weak.
"Shhh.... Dont talk now.. nothing will happen to you...I am here Na... don't you believe me?" I asked kissing her forehead.
She nodded while tightly holding my hand.

"See Mr.Reyhaan.. it is becoming  more complicated with each passing second. Your wife is not pushing hard....if the delivery again delayed,We can't assure the safety of baby..."Doctor said making me shocked.

I looked at her swollen pale face.
I cupped her face.
"Roshini..listen to me...I didn't ask you anything till now in return for my love..But now I want my baby...I can't see anything happen to our baby... Pls Roshini..I love you and we should bring our baby home... Think about everything we arranged for our kid there...Pls Roshini..just push..we want our baby.. Pls...Push..." She was just listening to me and I saw some strength in her next moment. She pushed hard screaming at the top of her voice.
And the next moment her voice is replaced with our baby's cry. She fall down to my shoulders losing her all strength and I quickly hold her.

"Its a baby boy..." The doctor said and we looked at each other with the most satisfied smile of this world. I kissed her face everywhere.

"I am sorry Roshini...I made you suffer a lot of pain..I love you.." I hugged her.
"I already told you Na it's a little Reyhaan..."she smiled in between tears.

A few moments before, I saw her crying with the most killing pain and now it's all replaced with the best smile. I caressed her face.

"Here is your baby..."nurse came with our baby well covered in a cotton cloth after cleaning him. We looked at him who is just sleeping. I hold him in my arms and sat beside my Roshini.

"Reyhaan...our baby..see him...you said he is fat..and now see..he is just a small Reyhaan..."she said while taking him into her arms.
She kissed him on his face and so as me too. Today I lost words to express my happiness.

"Mr.Reyhaan.. Pls go out with the baby..we need to clean baby's mother." A nurse said.

She placed our little baby into my arms...
"Take care of our son just like you took care of me..." She said kissing him once again.

I went out with the baby. Mom and Dayamaa smiled seeing the little baby in my arms... Vijay and Swetha were already there.

"My son..."I kissed him before handing over him to his grandmothers.

They started pampering him and showering him their love while I was just living each moments. He opened his eyes suddenly and I kissed his eyes. That was when he circled his right hand palm on my index finger.

"See mom..he is holding my hand.."My happiness had no limits and I was jumping with happiness.

"Shhh..Reyhu.. this is an hospital.." Dayamaa told.
"Did you find a name for him?" Swetha asked.
"Yes..."I said.
"What's it?" They all asked together.
"Not me.. Roshini will tell you..." I said.

The name was her suggestion and definitely she have the right to reveal it infront of everyone. I smiled while caressing my baby.
After one hour, Roshini is shifted to the room along with the new born baby. Doctor asked her to breast feed the hungry child. Reyhaan sat along with his wife and baby while others waited outside. After that Reyhaan called everyone to come inside. The baby seems to be happy and started smiling and making noises. He had been caressed by everyone while shifting from one hand to another. It was doctor who finally asked to keep him in his mom's hand before he catches some sick. Roshini is pampering the baby with Reyhaan sitting beside her. Swetha and Vijay clicked some photos of the baby with his parents and complete family. They distributed sweets too.

"Now tell us.. what's the name of our kid?" Daya asked anxiously.
"Roshini..tell it.."Reyhaan asked her.
"Not me...you tell.."Roshini hesitated.
"Oh I cant see this drama. Are you revealing the name or should I find another name for my grandchild?" His mom said funnily. Everyone laughed.

Finally Reyhaan and Roshini leaned towards their kid's ear and said together..
"Roshaan...Roshaan...Roshaan.."
Everyone clapped hearing the name.
"So you are Roshaan from today..."His mom kissed the baby while placing a little honey on his tongue. (It's a ritual to put sweet on newly born babies mouth... in some parts of South India.)

Reyhaan hugged Roshini and kissed her forehead while she hugged the baby to their chest.
"Thank you for giving me our little Roshaan..See he is smiling..you know what..he is the symbol of our selfless love" Reyhaan said kissing Roshini and the baby alternately. Roshini smiled hugging him.
***End***

Roshini + Reyhaan = Roshaan.
Thank you everyone for helping me to choose a name. Special thanks to 1234shweta
sunita_shaw
SwetaSengupta8
meenulakshmi
Arundhathiharish
P

rinci106
crazy4pranushka
Rohiraps1450

The story of selfless love of Reyhaan and Roshini ending here. Stay tuned for the Epilogue.
:)Teju

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro