Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⇣field⇡

"Mom can I go to the field," Jimin shouted down the hallway. His fingers playing with the hem of his pajama shirt.

"Sure, just be home by two we have to go back to school shopping," Jimin smiled as his mom yelled back. He grabbed his phone off his bed and clicked sent a text message to one of his friends, scratch that. His boyfriend. 

Throwing his phone back on his bed, Jimin opened his closet and pulled out a pair of shorts and a shirt. Opening the drawer of his dresser he pulled out socks and put them on. He picked his phone up and put it in his pocket, running down the stairs and outside he grabbed his bike and rode down the street towards the field. 

Jimin let his bike tire bump over the uneven dirt path leading towards the field. He saw the black of his boyfriends head and jumped off his moving bike and landed on his feet before falling on his back. Standing up and letting out a small groan, Jimin ran over to the boy and covered his eyes from behind. 

"Taemin~" the now named boy turned around and smiled.

"Jiminie," Jimin smiled, his eyes disappearing into crescents. He walked around and sat in front of his boyfriend. Running his hands down Taemin's arms, Jimin placed a kiss on his cheek before laying down, his eyes finding shapes in the white fluffy clouds. 

He took a deep breath, the smell of sun warmed grass filling his nose. He watched two butterflies chase each other around a yellow stem of grass, his boyfriend's voice bringing him back to his senses. 

"They're here, two girls are with them this time," his boyfriend was referring to the kids that came here to get high. Jimin propped his head up and turned his attention to the group of people that had entered the field. There were in fact two girl with them, she had dyed blond hair, and bangs. The other looked similar except her hair was  dark drin and she didn't have bangs. While the first girl went for a more natural look, the other had dark red lipstick and dark eyeshadow. Jimin recognized the one with bangs, but couldn't remember her name.

Jimin turned to his boyfriend and let out a sigh. "Can we please," Taemin bit his bottom lip which for the record Jimin found hot. Before letting out a sigh and nodding.

"Hey, wanna come with us this time," Jimin turned his head towards the familiar voice. It was deep and soothing, the voice belonged to a tall male with dyed blond hair and a muscular build. Jimin stood up and nodded, pretending he didn't see one of the guys check him out. 

Jimin brushed the back of his thighs off and held out a hand to his boyfriend. Taemin grabbed it and pulled himself up. Walking over to the group of kids that ranged from his age to probably people in their early twenties. Jimin smiled slightly as he reached the blond haired guy who smiled back. 

"I'm Namjoon, this is Yoongi," he said pointing to the a boy with black hair and pale skin. "This is Hoseok," this time he pointed to a boy who looked around his age and the so called Hoseok smiled and waved at him, Jimin waved back. "This is Jungkook," this was the boy that had checked him out, and despite his height Jimin decided that Jungkook was younger than him. "And this is L-," he got cut off by the new kid, the girl.

"I can introduce myself dumbass," the girl said with a small smile. "I'm Lisa, and this is my  older sister Soeun," Jimin nodded and turned to Taemin grabbing his hand. 

"I'm Jimin and this is Taemin," Taemin looked up and smiled. The group of kids smiled, and Namjoon pointed to a spot where three kids already were. 

"That's the rest of the group, including my boyfriend," Jimin nodded, and followed the group of people still holding onto Taemin's hand. 

He turned his head when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see the girl whose name was Soeun, "call me Sorn, everybody else does," Jimin nodded and smiled as he watched Sorn run up to Lisa throwing her arm over her shoulder. 

"They seem normal enough," Jimin whispered to Taemin. Taemin didn't answer but instead dropped Jimin's hand. Jimin turned to look at him and bit his lip, rolling it between his bottom teeth. "Is everything okay baby," he asked. 

Taemin shook his head, "you know that kid up there," he asked pointing to a kid with black hair who was currently laughing at something Hoseok had said. Jimin nodded, "his name is Jongin and he's my ex," Jimin nodded, his eyebrows scrunching. 

"We can leave i-," he was cut off as he felt his boyfriends lips on his. Jimin kissed him back, his hands grabbing the front of Taemins shirt. Taemin pulled away first and Jimin dropped his shirt, before running to catch up with the group. Taemin following him, as the two sat down with the rest of the group he saw the now named kid Jongin stand up and walk over to the two of them.

"Taeminie," Jimin turned at the new person's voice. He watched as Jongin placed his fingers on Taemin's thigh. His fingers moving up and down, Taemin's expression contorted into one of discomfort. Jimin stood up, his fists clenched in anger and jealousy. He walked over to the two and grabbed Jongin's hand, and placed it in the grass next to Taemin and then sat down on Taemin's lap facing the rest of the group. 

"So you got yourself a new boy toy," Jimin scowled at the kid, as Taemin places his hands on Jimin's waist. 

"I'm nobody's toy," he said, anger behind his voice. The boy just laughed as Namjoon who seemed to be somewhat of a leader walked over. 

"You ever smoked before?"

unedited 

Hi hi hi, thanks for reading the first chapter, I was also basing Sorn's look off of her look form Hobgoblin. Also, yoonmin happens soon don't worry.

1,023 words.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro