1.Idol Interview

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Interviewer: ladies and gentlemen!
Please welcome BTS!

(All audience stands on their feet applauding the biggest boy band in the world)

*Seven precious diamonds came out of the covers into the front stage in the outfit of their newest song 'IDOL'*

RM: Hi! We are...

All members: BTS!!

Interviewer: welcome to the night show of idols! It will be helpful for the people if you guys introduce yourself!

RM: Hi I'm RM ,I'm the leader and kinda like a translator for this group....

Jin: Hi I'm WWH..world wide handsome Jin (shows a thumbs up)

Suga: Hii I am suga...

J-HOPE: (waves both his hands towards the audience) I'm your hope! Ur my hope! I'm j-hope..

V: Hi I'm V (shows v sign on his left eye) *audience cheers*

JIMIN: Hii I am jimin! ( Does an ayego)

JUNGKOOK: okay! Hi guys I'm jungkook ! Thank you for inviting us..

Time skip..

Interviewer: so guys your fans are called the army, so I'm gonna ask this question for them..(smiles teasingly)

** Audience screams**

Interviewer: Is anybody of you guys dating here?

* Audience screams more*

RM: uhh about that...V have got something to say ( all attention goes on V)

V: No, nobody in the group is dating, and honestly all the members are planing to date because of their age except me..(presses the last words louder emotionlessly)

Interviewer: so you mean you're not gonna date anybody for now?

V: well I don't have any plans for that even after I turn 100 because I simply wanna stay single..(speaking in a tone with care)

Interviewer: I think you're gonna spend your life with army then.( Smiles akwardly)

V: of course, ARMY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
(Screams and all members look at him shaking their heads mysteriously with fake smiles on their faces)

*End of interview*

Later backstage.....

Jin: taehyung ahh, we told you not to reveal anything about your future plans...but you still did, can't you please listen to our manager for once..after all it's for your own good

TAEHYUNG: they should know everything about me hyung, I don't want to give them any false hope...

Suga: but now look at social media websites it's all about you..

RM: "#taehyung4eversingle" is trending on the top of all sites, taehyung ahh

JIMIN: army's heart is definitely crushed after hearing that Interview
Even the interviewer was shocked after listening your reply

RM: taehyung you definitely messed up dude..

TAEHYUNG: yeah but at least they won't be in any darkness hyung..

Manager: Boys! Now it's time for your individual interviews where you will do some random stuffs....

Suga: AGAIN?!

Manager: hmm..and V the mess you've created is undeniable! How can you just do-----

RM: manager nim, no use to say anything to this guy, he isn't listening anyway...

TAEHYUNG: I repeat I DO NOT REGRET TO BE SINGLE FOR MY LIFE...

Manager: uff..(shackles his palm onto his forehead) taehyung you are not going alone to any interview! RM will be coming with you to control you..

TAEHYUNG: whatever, I knew it already..

Y/N POV

Makeup artist: Sabrina ma'am you're done

Y/N: Thanks tricky (smiles and sets her hair in the reflection of mirror)

Alexa: y/n ahh, up next in your schedule is Idol interview.

Y/N: what?! Again?! Those interviews are especially boring ( I whined but Alexa just rolled her eyes at me)

Alexa: this time you will be introduced to new people, y/n

Y/N: yeah yeah , Nothin' new! Every time I go and meet idols in the interview shows they all become hysterically formal, like A-HOLES ( tricky chuckled at my reply)

Alexa: you will be playing games y/n, also you are the K-pop queen! What do you expect from others rather than formalities,huh?

Tricky & Y/N: friendly Ness....

Time skip.......
In the interview show

Y/N POV

I was at the backstage waiting for the host to announce my name and because I am K-pop queen I was kinda like chief guest for this show, suddenly some crews ran to me indicating it was my turn to enter the show in front stage...

Y/N in mind: Sabrina fighting!!!!!

I made my move in the show only to see people literally screaming and cheering my name ,I thanked the host and audience for inviting me to the show which I probably wasn't very glad about..

I took my seat in the line with other idols where I took a glance at my left side and found one of my friends KIM JISOO sitting just beside, she gave me a genuine assuring smile cause she knew these kind of shows sucks my brain...I took a sigh of relief but  unfortunately it didn't last long....

Because there he was MR. KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG sitting at my right side giving me an exhaustive smile which I expected the least to meet ever again for my life cause of his sassy attitude to me from last time!

To be continued....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro