4 - Viperion

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It took me a while to figure out what Viperion's superpowers could be - because there's no clue anywhere yet. Sorry if it disappointed you.

___

Even before Ladybug used her Lucky Charm, she knew there was no way to deal with the super-villain on their own. When she got a small gong, she exchanged glances with Cat Noir just to let him know that she'd go for the support. He nodded and started distracting Organiser, the akumatised Gabriel Agreste's assistant. One of the toughest opponents so far, who was able to forestall superheroes' actions.

Ladybug knew she had no time, so she was thinking about a possible ally during her way to Master Fu. This time she had no clue who could be helpful. She knocked on Master Fu's door – already as Marinette – with no plan for the fight.

"I've already got used to your visits, Ladybug." Master Fu smiled welcoming her, yet he frowned when he shared something that had bothered him for a while: "You must be very careful. I suspect that Hawkmoth sends more and more difficult villains, because he knows that Ladybug and Cat Noir won't deal with the alone. For two years he's already learned about your possible limits and powers."

"Why does he do that?" Marinette asked breathless.

"I'm afraid that he wants to find the rest of miraculouses. That night when the kwamis tried to connect with Nooroo, he discovered that there are many miraculouses. And they are here, in Paris. I'm practically sure that he tries to take them over. And that means, he'll start to provoke you to visit me more often. I have to find a new sanctuary for the Miraculous Box." He sighed and opened the Box in front of Marinette.

"I have no idea which miraculous I should choose right now, Master. I know that neither Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, nor Carapace will help us with Organiser..."

"You have to trust your intuition, Marinette. It won't let you down."

Marinette looked at the Miraculous Box. Her hand reached subconsciously for an emerald bangle. She looked at Master Fu with a question in her eyes.

"Oh, perfect choice, Ladybug." He smiled.

"But... What is this miraculous?"

"My good, old and very wise friend, Sass. He gives ability to observe carefully and in a state of emergency, he gives superpower of anticipation of the nearest future."

"I think I know the perfect holder to this task!" it dawned upon her.

"Can you trust this person?"

"Definitely, Master!" she nodded and left quickly.

She landed soundlessly on the "Liberty" ship soon after. She knew the way to Luka's room, but before she went inside, she needed to take a deep breath. She needed to stay calm! Luka was no one more than a stranger for Ladybug! In that case it would be impossible to explain why she knew he was perfect for that task...

She went into Luka's room. He was sitting on his bed, staring at the door as if he'd known that someone would come in. Oh, his intuition... She sighed inwardly. The perfect holder for the Snake Miraculous...

"Ladybug?" Luka asked in astonishment. "What are you doing here?"

"Cat Noir and I need your help."

"But... What can I?"

Ladybug approached to him and looked him right in the eye then said:

"Luka Couffaine, this is the Snake Miraculous that gives you the power of observation and anticipation of the nearest future. You will use it to save the world. After the mission you'll give it back to me. Can I trust you?"

Luka looked at her in amazement, but at the next moment he smiled warmly and with a twinkle in his eyes he replied:

"Of course, you can trust me."

"Please, hurry up!" she whispered, looking away. She was afraid that he would recognise her. Especially when his smile was so hypnotising.

They found Cat Noir soon after. He had been trapped by Organiser who was about to take off his ring.

Luka had always thought about himself that he was quite perceptive. But it was nothing in comparison he could observe now, even after just a glance on the Place de la Concorde. Even though he was far away from Cat Noir, he was able to see green pads on his ring. And he knew that Cat Noir had already used his Cataclysm – only three of them were on.

"You're back..." Organiser drawled. "Nice to see you have a new friend. Hawkmoth is very curious where you find them!"

Ladybug gaped. Master had been right! And Organiser must have said too much, because she bent double, as if Hawkmoth punished her for blurting it out. This was the moment when Cat Noir could get free from the trap and join the rest of superheroes.

"I'd like to know our new ally as well." He greeted the new companion with an unsure smile.

"Viperion." Luka introduced himself.

"Nice outfit by the way." Cat Noir commented. "I hope I'm still irreplaceable?" he added towards Ladybug.

"Not now, Cat!" she rolled her eyes.

But this chatting costed them a lot – Organiser regained her composure and went back to the fight.

Viperion felt like he was taking part in a movie, where all the actors moved in slow motion and he was superfast with extra observation skills and quick learning from what he saw. Soon, Organiser wasn't able to forestall their actions anymore – the chances were equal now. Except the advantage of Viperion's ability to anticipate the villain's moves. When he used his superpower, they gained a few seconds of advance. That was enough to capture her akuma and save the world once again.

"You're a very useful ally." Cat Noir muttered, when Nathalie left the place.

"You know the rules. I'm here temporarily." Viperion replied, taking a glance at Ladybug.

"Nevertheless, it was a pleasure to work with you." Cat Noir admitted and then noticed that he was run out of time. "I'll be going, Bugaboo!"

"Take care of yourself, Cat." She said. "Thank you for holding her for so long."

"I tried. I didn't know that you were looking for a new miraculous holder."

"I had no idea either."

"I'm going! Bye!" Cat Noir said and disappeared in the night.

Ladybug looked at Viperion and reached for the miraculous.

"Can't you walk me home first?" he asked with a smile, taking her hand.

"What is in these spots that you all start flirting with me?!" she irritated. How could he pick up Ladybug?! After all those things he had told her?! Or played for her?!

"But I know it's you!" he laughed.

"Wh-What?!" she gaped and looked at him in horror.

"I know it's you. But I won't tell you now. We don't know who's hiding in the darkness around."

"But... how?"

"You forgot about my superpowers."

"Sass couldn't give you this ability."

"It's not Sass, Ladybug. I used my own superpowers."

"I don't get it."

"There's always the same melody in my heart when you're around..." he whispered in her ear and then looked in her eye.

And just there, in the Place de la Concorde, Luka kissed Marinette for the first time. Although it should be called the first superkiss of superheroes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro