29: MAY 2018 - New Beginnings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Oh, my God, Seokjin! Ohhhh! Yessss!"

Seokjin felt a bead of sweat roll down his nose. He opened his eyes and watched as the drop plopped onto the face of the girl writhing beneath him. But she didn't care. Her eyes were shut and her breathing was irregular.

"Harder," she gasped. "S-Seok...jin..."

The only sound besides her gasping was the creaking of the mattress and the sound of skin as it slapped together.

"Okay," he wheezed. He pulled out of her and roughly turned her over. He lifted her hips in the air and slammed into her from behind. Her moans of pleasure spurred him on. He unleashed all his pent-up energy into her body, slamming into her relentlessly.

When he felt himself nearing his climax, he reached around and moved his left hand between her legs, rubbing her. Her body began to shudder, and she let out a long, loud moan. After a few more pumps, he also came.

She crumpled face down onto the bed, and he fell beside her.

"Oh...my...that was...I've never..." she gasped in an unsteady voice. After a few minutes, she rolled onto her side, facing him. "I can't...feel my body." She inhaled sharply. "You are...incredible. I'm still... shaking."

He was also breathing hard. "Yeah? I guess all that PT helped." He lifted his left hand, opening and closing it. He looked at her with a smirk.

She buried her face in the mattress. "Stop it!"

Seokjin laughed to see her suddenly shy.

"You're blushing," he said. "You're all pink."

"No," her voice was muffled. "Redheads are just naturally pink-cheeked."

He laughed. "Really? Let's see." He grasped her shoulder and moved her to face him. "Hm. You're much pinker than you were when we were eating earlier. Could it be because...?"

"I said stop it!" she giggled, covering her face with her hand.

"Why don't we see just how pink your cheeks can get," he said in a low voice. "You're such a talented PTA. Let me show you just how great my hand has healed." He nudged her onto her back next to him. He leaned down and flicked one of her nipples with his tongue.

"Seokjin," she said breathlessly. "You can't be serious. I've come three times. I don't know if I can—ohhh!" Her eyes closed as his fingers rubbed her folds before dipping inside her.

For the first time, he studied her face. Her eyes were shut tightly, but he knew they were somewhere between gray and blue. There was a smattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her reddish hair, damp from their vigorous activities, was starting to curl at the ends. Her skin was pale, almost translucent.

They had been going out for three weeks before they finally took the next step into the bedroom. She had been very shy at first. Now, as she moaned beneath him, he realized she was expressive and sensual. He knew exactly what she liked because she either told him or responded to him. She was an open book.

"Seok...jin..." she mumbled, lost in the ecstasy he was inducing with his fingers.

She was open and honest. She went along with almost everything he said. She tried hard to like everything he liked. She laughed at his jokes and complimented him endlessly.

He pumped his fingers faster, and her gasps turned into a continuous moan. She was close again. He kissed her lips before removing his fingers and then entering her without warning.

She gave a louder moan and wrapped her legs around his hips. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him.

"Say it," she gasped.

"Wh-What?" he mumbled.

"Say my name," she whispered. "You haven't said my name...when we..."

He inhaled sharply, and his hips stuttered before he resumed his pace. "Oh..."

"Ohhhh, Seokjin! I'm..." she began to wail before her entire body began to shudder violently.

He felt her clench around him, but he felt himself begin to soften inside her. He gave a few more pumps as she came down from her high, and then he pulled out and rolled over. She was making little whimpering noises beside him.

"I'll get you some water," he mumbled and shifted off the bed.

He walked to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water. Leaning against the counter, he thought about how wonderful she was, how kind, how giving. They laughed and had fun together. She was smart and beautiful. And the sex was good. He could find no fault with her. He opened one of the bottles and took a long drink.

Even his friends liked her. Hoseok took credit for getting them together. Namjoon enjoyed talking to her about books—she was an avid reader. Yoongi had insisted that she be his plus one for the wedding next month.

Even Luisa seemed to like her. He sighed. Although he liked to think that he saw some sadness in her large brown eyes whenever Lydia held his hand or cuddled into his body. Not that he wanted Luisa to be sad. He wanted her to care.

Lu drove him to his physical therapy appointments for almost a month because everyone else was busy at that time. She told him he shouldn't be driving across the city with only one good hand, and she insisted on accompanying him.

During the last week of his therapy, while he was working through some of the exercises, he noticed that Lydia had gone to sit next to Lu in the nearby waiting area. He moved closer to hear their conversation.

"...so nice of you to bring him to his sessions...girlfriend?"

"..we're old friends."

"...not together then?"

"...no..."

Hearing Lu's words made him pull on the weight a bit harder than he intended, and he hissed in pain.

Both women looked up, and Lydia rushed over to him. As she checked his hand and redirected his exercise, his eyes sought out Luisa. She had her head down over her phone, and a profound sadness washed over him. Two days later, he had asked Lydia to dinner, and she had gleefully accepted.

No, he couldn't find any fault with Lydia. Except...

Except that she wasn't Luisa. But Luisa still didn't want him.

He hummed and trudged back to the bedroom with the water bottles.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro