44: JANUARY 2019 - Part One

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

18+

"Ohhh, Lu, baby, you feel s-so good," Seokjin panted. He held up his body on his elbows as he pumped into Luisa with a ferocity that he didn't know he possessed. "I-I love you...so much...so fucking much..." He paused. "You...you don't mind if I talk to you...this way?"

"No. Say whatever you want." Luisa pulled his face down to hers and enveloped his lips with hers in a hungry kiss. After a deep thrust on his part, she broke the kiss with a loud, long moan.

"Shit, Lu, I don't wanna...don't wanna," he gasped. "Too soon. Fuck! You feel so good!" He grabbed her ankle, which was next to his face, and brought her leg down in an attempt to decrease the intensity of their lovemaking.

Their evening had started relatively tame. They enjoyed some wine while watching a movie. Luisa had laughed at one of Seokjin's jokes. He had reached over to kiss her, playfully and innocently.

But the mood changed in an instant. The kiss become intense, and he began to tug at her clothing. Pretty soon, they were both in their underwear, their kiss as intense as ever. His hands began roving over her body, squeezing her, touching her, teasing her until she could no longer stand it. She began pulling at his clothing, too.

Somehow they stumbled their way into his bedroom where their heated make out session evolved into a very physical and impatient sexual encounter. But rather than being spent by it, their bodies craved more.

And, hours later—they were not certain of the time anymore—they were still entangled in each other.

"J-Jinnie, I...I've already climaxed...three times," Luisa panted. "You haven't once. Why...are you...torturing yourself?"

He stopped moving, leaving himself sheathed inside her. "Sweetheart, I'm...trying to break a record best." He grinned at her. "Because I love you." He leaned over her, his hand between their bodies. "Come on, Lu. Let's go for four." He drew lazy circles around the engorged nub between her legs.

She pressed her head back onto the mattress with a long moan. Her body began trembling.

"That's it, baby," he growled, increasing the pace of both his hand and his hips. "Come for me. One more for daddy."

"It's not...fair," she gasped, trying to control her body. She suddenly placed a hand on his chest and pushed him away.

Seokjin was too far in his ecstasy to protest. He just opened his eyes to look at her, trying to focus.

"I'm winning this time," Luisa murmured. She brought her legs close to her body and rolled onto her stomach.

Before Seokjin could register that she had stopped him, he saw that she had gotten on all fours, lowering herself on her forearms and raising her behind toward him.

"Get to it...daddy," she purred, looking over her shoulder.

A shiver went through him before he grasped her hips firmly and buried himself deep inside her.

"Sh...oh, my...oh, my..." he blabbered as his climax hit him like a car wreck. "Shit!" His thrusts slowed down as his hips stuttered through his violent orgasm. After a few minutes, he crashed onto the mattress next to her, breathing hard.

Luisa rolled onto her side to face him. "Are you okay?"

He was still shaking and gasping. All he could do was inhale noisily through his open mouth.

"That was...that was...fucking amazing...I—" He whispered shakily. "You are...incredible. I want to...I have to...marry you..." His voice trailed off and his eyes closed.

Luisa's smile disappeared. "What?" She raised herself on her elbow. "Jin?"

His breathing was slowing down. A few more minutes passed before he opened his eyes lazily.

"I mean it. I want to marry you."

She put her face close to his. "Really? Is this how you're proposing?"

He laughed again. "N-No! Well, not really. I guess we can consider this Part One of my proposal." He winked at her. "Now that you've blissed out on the best sex of your life, how can you even think of refusing me?"

She dropped back down on the bed. "You've always been so full of yourself."

He lifted himself on one elbow. "Yeah. And I want you to be full of myself for the rest of your life. I love you." His eyes bored into hers, his look an incongruous mixture of fierce hunger and complete adoration. "What do you say?"

Luisa smiled. "You want me to answer you as we both lay here naked after a marathon session?"

He leaned closer to her. "I'm hedging my bets. I told you that I loved you and..." He paused, smirked, and swooped down to fasten his mouth over one of her breasts.

Luisa moaned as his tongue swirled around her nipple, He began to suck, gently at first, then with more force. She let out a scream when his fingers entered her without warning. Her body erupted in goosebumps, and she could feel her insides clenching as if she hadn't already come three times for him.

He pecked her lips. "And," he continued, "I'm giving you one of the best fuckings of your life. How can you think of saying no?" He placed his mouth over her other breast and kept his fingers pumping in and out of her, not giving her a chance to speak. He pressed his thumb to her sensitive nub, and she arched her back with a louder moan.

"One more for daddy," he whispered before gently biting her breast. His fingers continued their rapid pace. He felt her walls clenching around them and thrust them a little deeper.

She let out a long, low moan as her body trembled.

He continued stroking her as her high wore off. When she stopped moaning and shaking, he kissed her lips. "So, is that a yes?"

Luisa gasped for breath. "Oh...my..." She rolled onto her side, curling herself into a ball when he removed his fingers from inside her. "J-Jin. That was... you are ... so...amazing. S-So, that was your proposal? Part One?"

Seokjin's smile was radiant. "I love you, Lu." He kissed her cheek. "You are my dream come true. After so many years, it has finally happened. You and me. I'm glad you approved of Part One."

She was still breathing hard. "What's Part Two?"

He winked again. "Very soon. For now, however, your little performance has reinvigorated me." He slowly stroked himself.

She glanced down and saw that he was already incredibly hard. "J-Jin..."

"I know you're tired," he whispered. "But..." He looked at her.

She smiled. "I'll tell you what. Why don't you lean against the headrest—"

He moved so fast that she didn't get to finish her sentence. He continued stroking himself, his tip red and leaky. "Sweetheart, you are the absolute best."

She crawled toward him. She positioned herself between his outstretched legs. "Here. Let me," she said, putting her hand on his hardness. She rubbed it a few times before lowering her mouth onto him.

He hissed loudly. "My love...my love...you are...amazing...it feels...so...ahhh!"

She paused for a moment and looked up at him. "I love you, Jin. I will. I will marry you."

"Yes!" he replied loudly. "Yes! I swear, my love, I never knew such a perfect combination of emotional and physical love could exist." He caressed her cheek. "I need you in my life in a way I've never needed anyone else. I love you so much. I love—" His words melted into a moan when she enveloped his girth in her mouth again. The sight of her lips moving over his hard length was too much to bear, and he gave another louder moan.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro