1.🍁

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In a sea of people,
My eyes will forever be searching for you.

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Silently laying on the bed, he was staring at ceiling while his hands were enclosed beneath his head.

She was the reason he was delaying his marriage from past 5 years but now, he couldn't hold it due to his father whose health was deteriorating and he wished to see him married. He couldn't help and said yes to the marriage but made it clear to Amaya who herself loved someone else. He so badly wanted to marry Muskaan, but he had no courage to put his badi Ammi's trust and love at stake. And the 9 year difference between them did no good. He knew he wasn't for her and he expected his faith. But his heart was still crying to just embrace her and cry his heart out. All he could see was her.

She is a dream he can never live.

Sighing, he got up and grabbed his hoodie. Slipping it through his bare upper body, he left towards the terrace.

She deserves better, younger and someone like her who will love her to the moon and back, not me who is mostly stucked in his work. She will forever be my unrequited love, and I am happy with it.

This was the justification he gave himself.

»»——⍟——««

He stood on terrace, rooted looking at the fairy infront of him. Dressed in a white kurti, she looked nothing less than a fairy. She was standing leaning on the railing while her hairs were flying alongwith wind. She had kept her register on the broad railing and was looking at it again and again as she revised the topic.

She turned around, feeling a presence but stiffened looking at him who was looking at her intently. Tucking her hair strands behind her ears, she held the book and ran away from there. His presence was nothing but vulnerable to her. He looked at her who slipped off the last stairs as his eyes widened. He immediately rushed to her.

"Are you mad Or what? Can't you see and walk Pari. What if something major happened?" He scolded her as he helped her got up. She looked at him and then at his hold on her wrist. She silently jerked his hold away from his hands and bent down to pick up her book.

"You are getting married. Now you should concentrate on Amaya Aapi rather than us." She said with a smile making him feel like she had slapped him right across his face.

"So you will stop talking to me too if Amaya have any problem?" He asked. Though he knew Amaya treated Muskaan just like her younger sister, but he still couldn't understand why she said so.

Without answering him, she left from there as her dupatta touched his face. He closed his eyes, inhaling sharply and left towards his room.

»»——⍟——««

"What happened to you jaana?" Farhaad asked, hugging Nyla from behind who was roughly applying body lotion.

"I just don't understand why the hell Bhai is marrying Amaya when they both don't like each other. Couldn't you see the sadness in Bhai's eye." She said, turning towards him who looked at her and just kissed her forehead.

"Trust the planning of God. He is always the best planner." He said pulling her towards him by her bare waist while she encircled her arms around his neck.

"I just want their happiness." She said, keeping her head on his chest as he draw random patterns on her bare waist.

"Even I want the same Jaana. But we can't force him for anything. Right?" He asked running his hands through her hairs who nodded.

He smiled, pulling her in his arms.

"Thank god I married the girl I loved. If not, then I would have di.." He was cut off by a furious pair of lips which landed on his. Nyla was kissing him passionately while he closed his eyes, giving her the power to dominate him as he pulled her closer by her waist. He hand pulled his hair while the other caressed the nape of his neck making him moan in pleasure.

"Don't say these things ever." She said, coming out of kiss as he touched their foreheads together, pecking her nose.

"Never." He said pulling her closer who smiled letting him rule over her body and soul.

»»——⍟——««

Abaan was looking around, unknowingly his eyes searching for her in the crowdy area. It was his Mehendi today and tomorrow it will be their Nikkah. His heart was begging him to stop this marriage but he kept a stone on his heart ignoring all its pleading.

His eyes snapped in a direction listening her giggles who had came down dressed in a green long peplum and skirt with a light reddish dupatta on her shoulders. She had her hairs open while some of the unruly hair strands were falling on her face. She rushed towards Amaya and Nyla who were applying mehendi on their hands. Nyla pulled her too for applying Mehendi as Muskaan tried to retaliate.

Only she knew her feelings. The giggles escaping her mouth were killing her. Each second felt like he is going away from her. Just the thought of him being Amaya's was like a sharp arrow in her heart. She wanted to cry out loud and hide herself in his arms. Complaining him of his unfair behaviour towards her like she used to do when Saad(her elder Brother) snatched her toys or pulled her hairs. But she hid her bleeding heart, by a small smile on her face.

Amaya looked nowhere happy when Mehendi was applying on her. She looked in a particular direction. It felt like all she wanted was him but that man didn't even had courage to claim her as his,confess his love to their family. Such a coward man he is. She thought bitterly looking at her mehendi.

»»——⍟——««

Farhaad was sitting silently, observing Abaan with little Arsheen in his lap who was throwing her hands and legs in air giggling happily.

"Waise bohot khoobsurat lagg rahi hain na woh?" Farhaad asked, looking at Abaan who had his eyes on Muskaan.

(By the way, she is looking very beautiful. Isn't it?)

"Ekdum jannat ki pari." Abaan said with a smile, lost in her and for a particular moment forgot all the pain he had in his heart.

(Just like a angel from heaven.)

"Waise Kya pehna hain usne?" Farhaad again asked, looking at him.

(What is she wearing?)

"Sage green Skirt, peplum with a light red dupatta on her shoulders. And those cute earrings with flower bangles." He said admiringly.

"But Amaya is wearing a light green Anarkali and she don't have any bangles in her hand." Farhaad said, acting shocked.

"I..I.." Abaan stammered as he realised the blunder he had created.

"Even Amaya don't deserve a man who have someone else in his heart." Farhaad said and picked up his daughter who was now crying and walked towards Nyla.

»»——⍟——««

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do vote and comment. It really means allot to me and somewhere makes me give you update fastly😂

The dressing part is kinda inspired from Ishqbaaaz, my favourite serial and the jodi is Shivika. I love them😻😻

As Ruhaniyat lacked lovey-dovey scenes of Nyla and Farhaad, if you want more of their scenes, then tell me.

I have less lovey dovey scenes in my book as I really don't want to offend anyone. Let the Nikkah happen then you will get more of couple scenes. I guess its haram in Muslims to be that free before marriage. I have a little less knowledge so if anything offends you, then kindly tell me.

Many requested for Epilogue of Tere Ishq mein. It will be published soon as it have nothing but lovey dovey scenes of both couples. And I am a little lazy to write it down. But wait till Sunday, before that I will publish, MAYBE😂

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro