11|LAST|.💝

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

If you live to be hundred, I want to live a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

▨◇◎★◎◇▨

Loosening his tie,he entered inside the room with a tired face when his eyes fell on her. Dressed in a simple Blue kurti, she was looking ethereal to him. Her tired face caught his attention as he dropped himself next to her on love couch. She was sleeping uncomfortably making him shake his head at her carelessness. As he threw his tie, he stood up and picked her up in bridal style but due to commotion, she woke up being a light sleeper.

She locked her hands around his neck while he didn't spare her a look while she continued to look at him making him hard to pretend anger on her.

Making her sit on the bed, he started leaving only to be stopped by her hold on his collars of shirt who pulled him closer making him land on top of her. With his palms, he balanced himself while she smiled, biting her lower lip to control the laugh from erupting as she pulled him more closer, pecking on his jaws making him close his eyes.

"Kya.. Kya kar rahi ho?" Trying to pull himself away from her, he said.

(What are you doing?)

"Dikh nahi raha?" She asked, raising her eyebrows caressing his stubbled cheek.

(Can't you see.)

"I need to change." He said, trying to detach himself from her.

"Kar lein. Maine kahaan roka hain." She said, entwining her palms with his as she kissed on his finger one by one.

(Do it. I am not stopping you.)

"Mujhe bhookh lagi hain. Khaana." He said pulling himself away a little harshly though not enough to hurt her. He left towards washroom while she sighed.

Two days ago, she left the house without informing him and got stuck in hospital, making it late for her to reach home and her phone was also left behind. He is mad at her from then only. Signing, she stood up and goes to kitchen.

●●●●●●●●●●

Bringing their food to room, she kept it on table as she looked at him who was rubbing his forehead.

"Aaryan." She pouted, calling his name making him avert his gaze from mirror and go towards her. Taking his plate, he started having his food silent.

"Sune na." She said, shifting herself completely on his lap making him shocked as he held her waist preventing her from falling.

(Listen.)

"Kya hain Sumiya." Sighing he said, swinging her a little to which she leaned in, pecking his lips.

(What?)

"Itni bhi kya naarazagi. Chore na. Dekhe, biwi kitni sundar lagg rahi hain aur aap Sadu bankar ghum rahe hain. Ekdum Jallad lagg rahe hain." She didn't knew but her words added fuel in the fire as he kept her on the sofa making her look at him with wide eyes.

(Why so angry? Leave it. See, I am looking so beautiful and you are roaming around making faces.)

"Sumiya, bachpane ki hadd hoti hain. Woh toh sukr tha ki mera dost bhi ushi hospital mein kaam karta hain toh mujhe pata chal gaya, warna main toh tension ke maare hi marr jaata." He said, angrily to which she looked at him gloomily biting her lower lip trying to control her tears.

(There is a limit of childishness. Thank goodness that my friend work in the same hospital so I got to know, Or else I would have died from tension.)

"Allah! Aise toh na bole." She said with tear filled eyes as he looked at her for a second before pulling her to his chest.

(Don't say like this.)

"Tum mujhe hadd se jyada pareshaan karti ho Sumi. Seriously." He said, rubbing his chin on her hairs as she tightened her grip around his torso.

(You worry me endlessly.)

"Ab kabhi nahi karungi. Khud bhool jaaungi, lekin aapko inform karna nahi bhulungi. Pakka wada." Coming out of hug, she pinched her neck indicating her promise as he laughed kissing her forehead.

(I will never do this again. I will forget myself but not to inform you. Promise.)

●●●●●●●●●●

"Kitna late karogi Sumi, we need to leave." Checking his watch, Aaryan screamed impatiently. There was a business party and he have to go there with his better half.

(How much time will you take?)

"Bash. Aagayi." Sumiya said, as she fixed her earrings checking herself in mirror and left taking her clutch with her.

(Just coming.)

Aaryan looked at stairs, to see her approaching him in fast steps dressed in a black saree and tight bun, she looked Alluring. He was lost in her when his eyes fell on the her legs which slipped. Rushing towards her, he held her waist preventing her from falling.

"What were you doing Sumi? You would have fallen." He said, making her stand straight at he eyed her with concerned filled eyes.

"Sorry. Now I am ready,lets go." She said, fixing her saree on her chest. His eyes darkened, looking at her exposed collar bones as he closed his fist, controlling the building desire.

"What happened? Lets go." She again said, shaking him.

He nodded, holding her hand as they both left towards his car.

●●●●●●●●●●●

While returning back from the party, Aaryan parked the car in deserted area and came out making her confused. He came to her side, smiling as he opened her side of the door and gave her his hand. Confusingly, she slipped her hand in his but looking at the decors, her eyes widened.

The private beach was decorated beautifully with fairy lights,small red lamps,a comfortable mat with small couches. It was a date setup. She gave him a look making him smile smugly at her.

"Happiest Birthday to this little angel." He said, smiling brightly at her making her eyes go widened in shock. It was her birthday and she forgot it.

"You forgot your birthday. Isn't it?" He asked, pinching the bridge of her nose making her give him an embarrassed smile.

"Come." He said, guiding her towards the couch as she looked at the surrounding. It was a heart warming view. The moon was shining brightly at their head as the stars twinkled in the sky. The sound of waves of water were working as a music to their ears.

They enjoyed their time together when she asked him something taking him off-guard.

"What gift will you give me?" She asked, playing with her bangles as she looked at him. He opened his mouth to answer him when she kept her hand on his back of palm taking him by surprise.

"Dance?" She asked, forwarding her hands. He looked at her and then at her hand slipping his hands on her. They both danced slowly, with the music of waves and there increased heartbeat. Going close to him, she wrapped her hands around his neck, keeping her head on his chest. She smiled, feeling his heart beating violently due to the proximity they were sharing.

"I love you and I want a forever with you, being yours. " She said, with twinkling eyes as she raised her head from his chest, meeting his eyes which held suprise yet shock. He without any warning, picked her up in his arms, taking her by surprise as he twirled her around squealing like a child.

"I love you too Sumi. Allot. It was just so sudden but it still is so beautiful. I grew in love with you from past years. Thankyou, for being mine.'' He said, making her stand up on her toes as she smiled with tear filled eyes, cupping his cheeks, she kept her lips on his. Smiling, he reciprocated the kiss with love, passion and gentleness.

"Make me yours. Please." She said, coming out of kiss.

"I will not make you mine. You are already mine. I will make us belong only to each other." He said, picking her up as he goes inside the hotel he had booked for them.

"Inaayat ho tum mere liye." He said, kissing her as he kept her on the bed entwining their hands.

(You are a gift to me.)

The night was later spent in becoming each other in every sense of the universe. He loved her soul like noone else. They completed each other, like noone else.

●●●●●●●●●●

7 years later:

●●●●●●●●●●

"Papa ki Princess, kaha ho aap?" Aaryan screamed, entering inside the room as the little 3 year old birdie smiled, running towards her father pushing the glass of milk away making Sumiya scowl.

"Ayat please. Have it." Running behind her, she said when Zayn, Arham's 5 year old son came there.

"Phupho. Gimme. I will make Inu have it.'' He said, making Sumiya Sigh as she handed him the glass of milk..

"Papa." Screaming, she jumped in Aaryan's arm making him laugh as he rubbed his nose on her cheek.

"Inu, have this milk." Little Zayn screamed, running towards Inaayat who made a face looking at Milk.

"Papa. Princess hates milk." She said, scrunching her nose making Aaryan laugh as he made her sit on the sofa taking out some chocolates from his pocket.

"Zayn, share it with all your cousins. But yeah, first princess will have her milk." He said, winking at Inaayat who made a face.

"Inu, you love kitkat. So, before that you have this milk." He said, handing her milk which she gulped down, looking at his strict composure as Aaryan left towards their room.

Zayn was standing while looking at Inaayat with strict eyes who was having her milk making all kind of faces.

"Masha Allah! Kitne pyaare hain dono." Insha, Arham's wife said looking at duo while Sumiya nodded, agreeing but Sighed listening to Aaryan's shouting.

(How cute they are.)

"Jaaye bhabhi jaan. Warna Bhai pura ghar Sarr par utha lenge." Insha said with a laugh making Sumiya embarrass as she left towards Aaryan.

(Go. Or Else put the house on his head.)

As she entered inside the room, she was pinned to wall as he closed the door. Pinning her hand above her head, he smacked his lips on her taking her by surprise..?

"I was waiting to have it." Giving a last smooch on her lips, he said winking at her making her pass him a glare.

"I missed you." He said hugging her to which his chest who laughed as she hugged him back with equal vigour.

"I was gone just for 2 day." She said, banging her forehead with his.

"I am not letting you go away from me ever now." He declared pulling her into another heated kiss as she smiled kissing him back.

*+:。.。THE END。.。:+*

This is the story of Aaryan and Sumiya.

Maybe a sequel may come in the near future. No promises.

It is the last chapter, so define them in one word.

And importantly, should I really give english translations Or skip it?

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro