Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Never above you.
Never below you.
Always beside you.

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

Next one after 490 votes♡

Keep remembering India in your prayers. Its difficult time and we need it. Dua bohot kaam aati hain🙏

I got late in Updating because I was really unwell. My haemoglobin count decreased which made me feel so weak and then Widal test confirmed that I have light typhoid. Last 3 days were tough for me too, do pray❤

»»——⍟——««

Shaking his head, Azlan left behind Maha and was surprised to see her standing still on the stairs to the gate but hadn't entered inside.

"What happened?" He asked, keeping his hands on her shoulder making her look at him as she pointed towards the door.

As he looked inside, his blood boiled and he held her hand pulling her inside.

"Assalamualaikum." He wished as he went inside looking at the family of 4 with his scrutinising gaze. A girl was looking at him with dreamy look while the boy had his gaze on Maha, making her shift more into him unconsciously.

"Mashallah Azlan. We used to feel so proud looking at the success you achieved in such a short time span." The old man said with a small embarrassing smile making Azlan nod.

"Ayla had turned so big." The old woman said in a sickening tone looking at Maha who looked at her as if she had grown horns on her head.

"She is not Ayla Bhabhi." Samreen said with a polite smile.

"Biwi hain meri yeh. Aur aap aayi kyu hain yahaan itne saalon baad." Azlan said in his intimidating voice as he held Maha firmly in his callous hand who was getting nervous second by second by the look of disgust she received from the woman and her daughter.

(She is my wife. And why you came here after these many years?)

"Azlan." Samreen started but stopped immediately looking at Azlan who had fire in his eyes.

Apparently, the family was of her mother's brother who couldn't support them in the time of need. They had been with them for 2 months and he remembered how his mami had taunted Samreen on each and everything and then they decided to leave that house for the sake of their self respect.

"I am going in my room Mumma. Send two cups of coffee and our lunch into the room only." He said passing the shoppers to Samreen and pulled Maha alongwith him.

"Baji, bura mat maaniyega lekin aate hi bahu ne bete ko control kar liya." The woman, precisely Samia said with a sickening smile while Maha who heard it felt like smacking her head alongwith her son's who was checking her out with his shameless eyes infront of her whole family.

(Don't mind but your daughter-in-law had controlled your son.)

"Samia, she is my daughter. And about Azlan's hand in marriage for Hina, he is already married and we are not looking for any suitors for Ayla. You can live here till you want." Samreen said in tired tone as she guided the maid to give keep the shoppers in refrigerator.

»»——⍟——««

"Who were they?" Maha asked curiously Azlan as soon as they stepped inside their room.

He looked at her for a second before pulling her into a back hug as he sniffed into her scent calming down his raging thoughts.

He planted a kiss in the crook of her neck as she placed her hands above his which were resting on her waist.

"Koun the?" Maha asked again, in a soft voice.

(Who were they?)

"Mumma's brother." He replied back in a soft tone making her nod as she came out of his arms. He felt like whining but he just smiled going towards the balcony.

After some moments, she came out in his white hoodie and black joggers. Her hairs tied in a messy bun as she sat beside him and kept her head on his shoulders wrapping her palms around his arms and started running them in a soothing motion.

"You don't like them?" She asked looking at nothing particular while he was sipping on his coffee which he kept on the circular wooden table kept their and pulled her again in his arms such that she was sitting in between his legs while his hands were resting below her bosoms and face nuzzling against her neck.

"I despise them. You know what I feel?" He asked tucking her unruly hair strands behind her eRs as he sniffed in her scent.

"What?" She asked playing with his fingers as she compared their hands. She had a wheaty complexion while he was more on the fairer side. His veiny fair arms draped around her as if protecting her from all the things hurting her.

"When someone can't help you Or even emotionally support you in your bad times, they don't deserve to even stay in your good times too. I just didn't threw them out for mumma Or else." He said as his voice came out painful and angry at the same time.

"I am not going to give you lecture that you should forgive them Or such because they seemed weird to me too." She said in a meek voice remembering the glare she passed to the young creepy man sitting downstairs who was looking at her creepily.

"Have this." He said as he pushed the rajma and white rice towards her with some onions and pickle as he picked up his plate. She shifted beside him as they enjoyed their food with a little laughter and Maha teasing him.

»»——⍟——««

"Maha, can you please prepare some coffee for me?" Azlan requested Maha as he looked away from his laptop and kept his spectacles away while massaging his forehead.

"What happened?" She asked concerned as she threw her sketch pencil away and stood infront of him.

"Headache. A coffee will act like magic." He said making her nod as she grabbed her dupatta and keeping it on her shoulders, she left the room. Keeping his laptop aside, he got up on his foot and walked towards the bed when his eyes fell on the century paper kept their. He picked it up with a smile where the sketch of a girl was singing freely with the audience cheering.

I find peaces of me in every song I listen to.

She had written it below in a cursive handwriting. He knew she sang amazing. He had listened her singing but she always stopped whenever she listened someone approaching. She even didn't participated in college fest and as much as he knew, even the professors had forced her allot. He was thinking about her when his mind drifted to something else.

Is she scared of stage?

He thought to himself which he immediately shook away remembering the daring girl who had turned his life into a hurricane.

Whereas Maha on the other side entered the kitchen and started preparing two cups of coffee when she felt being watched. She turned behind and rolled her eyeballs looking at every side, but find none. Shrugging off, she poured the coffee into the cup and turned towards the cabinet in which snacks was kept. She tried opening it, but couldn't when she felt a lingering touch on her covered region of shoulder. She turned in a jiffy colliding with a chest and passed a glare to the man who was giving her sickening smile.

"Do you want something mister?" She asked pulling herself away making the man nod in no.

"Its Asif." He said looking at her. She felt like slapping him hard on his face but controlled herself for the sake of her sanity and took the coffee in a tray leaving from there murmuring curses at him.

"What happened?" Azlan asked aa he saw Maha angrily keeping the tray infront of him.

"Tell that cousins of yours to be away from me. Aainda agar usne mujhe chua na toh maar dalungi main usse." She felt like screaming this out loud but just nodded in no looking at him pressing his head and picked up the oil.

(If he touched me again than I will kill him.)

"'Come here." She said pointing at the carpet as she settled on the bed while he just gave her a confused look making her roll her eyes.

"I will give you a head massage. It will relax you." Showing him the oil bottle, she said making him chuckle as he settled between her legs and she started massaging his hairs.

"By the way, how is your cousins by nature?" She asked massing his scalp while he just hummed in response.

"I don't know about now but even 10 years back, I was not a fan of them. Kyu? Kuch hua kya?" He said shrugging off his shoulders while she looking at him and fighting her inner soul.

(Why? Something happened?)

"Nothing." She said with a faint smile thinking it to be her overthinking as she let the bad feeling go.

»»——⍟——««

"Can you just hug me tight?" He listened her voice making him look towards her. The cold breeze with the shining moon was making the atmosphere calm while he was enjoying the environment.

"What happened?" He asked moving towards her as he hugged her looking at her red face while she nodded in no tightening her hold around his torso.

"When they will go back?" She asked in a sad voice.

"I am so sorry meri jaan. If not for Mumma, I would have thrown them away today only. She is happy after meeting her brother after so many years and I know how much of a pain they are but just for somedays, manage it and if they say anything then as much as I know my wife, she believes on breaking the bones." He said making her chuckle while he smiled in the hug. It was not like a current passed through him or something but he felt kinda at peace with her in his arms and he was willing to feel it always.

"Waise, what about the ice-cream we had purchased?" He asked making her eyes lit up in a second as she pulled away from him and looking at him grinning. Holding his arms, she pulled him towards the room.

"Lets have it then." She said as she ran towards the stairs while he followed her, shaking his head at her childish manners.

She pulled out the cups and filled them with ice-cream passing it to him and sat on the kitchen counter. He shook his head pushing her a little as he sat beside her. Rather than eating, his eyes were following her moves. The way she enthusiastically filled her stomach and then pushes it inside her mouth and then moans in delight. He felt happy. Feeling his eyes on her, she looked at him raising her both eyebrows. He just smiled nodding in no making her pout as he scooped his spoon onto her nose.

"Azlan." She whined while he just laughed smearing a little onto her lips too but it came as a shock to him when she put her ice-cream smeared lips onto his making him feel the coldness of ice-cream. He closed his eyes abruptly as he felt her biting on his lips and then pulling away.

"You look cute while shying away." She said holding his jaw as she made him look forward and looking at his lips and then leaned pecking over his stubble near the lips and then pecked again on his jawline.

Jumping off the kitchen counter, she went away while he just looked at her retreating figure in a trance and then smiled shaking his head.

»»——⍟——««

After a long time. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to give the reviews.

Your thoughts regarding our lovely Maha and cute Azlan?

Take care
Be safe

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro