2|LAST|.🥀

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Its not about having a perfect relationship.
Its about finding someone who matches you and will go through everything without giving up on you.

◓◓◓◓◓◓◓◓◓◓

Sitting in his cabin, Farhaad was working on his laptop but all that clouded his mind was her. He closed his laptop frustratingly and got up, grabbing his coat and left his cabin.

As he reached near the lift, his eyes fell on Nyla making his panicked. She was unconsciously lying on the sofa while the workers were trying to make her gain consciousness.

Panicking, he rushed to her as all the other employees gives him way.

"Jaana, open your eyes. Please. " He said patting her cheeks continuously but getting no response he held her in his arms and left towards the lift. All the interns were shocked to see the devastated state of their boss but at that moment, he cared about nothing other than Nyla.

◓◓◓◓◓

"Mr.Farhaad, Nyla is fine. She lost her consciousness due to tension. You can meet her now." Doctor told him with a gentle smile on her face. Farhaad looked devastated. His hairs were messy, shirt having creases over it, loose tie hanging his frame while tear fear filled.

He nodded at her, rushing inside the ward but stopped at the door as he eyes her. She was crying holding her stomach, which was home to their baby,till 5 months back.

"Jaana." He whispered, holding the knob of the door and looking at her, tear falling off his eyes. It was all due to his namesake family they were in condition. She forgot him and only he knows how much he craved for her in those 5 months. She looked at him clutching her stomach more tightly while he closed his eyes, letting the drop cascade down his cheeks.

"Farhaad." She said as he rushed towards her, hugging her tightly to his chest after whole 5 month. He was surprised that he survived this time without her. She cried and cried, while he cried alongwith her. Both mourn over the death of their baby together. A baby which was murdered before it could grace the world with its presence.

They had a love where his family was against it. He anyways didn't cared about them but his Bade Papa wanted his daughter to marry him so that he could have control over the business established by Farhaad, and when he straightaway denied, he was thrown out of the house. And when his Bade papa got to know about Nyla being pregnant,he finally decided to separate them. But Nyla was saved from the accident, loosing some memories and a baby too.

"You know, I always felt an emptiness here Farhaad, but I didn't knew what it was. Why he did this to us? What was our fault? Loving each other?" She asked, clutching the lapel of his shirt as she cried on his shoulders.

"It was a test for us and we had passed it. Our baby is at a better place, up there." He said tucking her hair strands behind her ears and kissing on her ear pinna.

"I am sorry." She said, looking at him as she cupped his cheeks.

"I am sorry for not being there when you needed me the most." She said in her husky voice, kissing on his cheeks, forehead, eyes, jaw and finally she pecked his lips.

"I was broken Jaana when you denied to know me. It hurted me deeply, here." He complained, pointing at his heart cupping her cheeks while she pecked his palm teary eyed.

"It was the last separation between us. I don't have any more courage to survive without you." He said pulling her to his chest as his tears wetted her shoulders.

"We lost the gem Farhaad,our own flesh, our own blood." She murmured to him while he did nothing but to drop feathery kiss of her forehead.

"And our gem is at a better place. He will return to us soon." He said kissing on her nose while looking at her lovingly.

"What happened?" She asked.

"It feels like a dream. I thought I won't be having you like this in my arms again." He confessed to her making her smile but it soon turned to scowl.

"What about that internship? You gave it to me just to br close to me. Isn't it?" She asked, glaring at him.

"No. You yourself gained that internship. I had no say in interns. Noone was choosen by me. You did whatever you did with your own capability. You know I hate mixing my personal and professional life. But yeah, I surely tired you for your coffee due to my personal reason." He said pulling her to him who smiled a blushy one while smacking on his chest making him life.

"I am enough blessed to have you in my life and I am never going to loose it. Never." He said, inhaling the fragrance of her hair.

"I got my peace after months Jaana.
Only I know how difficult it is to survive without you." He said looking at her as tears cascaded down her green orbs.

"No more tears now. These months had made us cry enough." He said wiping off her tears while she smiled snuggling into him.

◓◓◓◓◓

After 5 years:

◓◓◓◓◓

"Arsheen and Farhaad, will you guys come here Or not?" Nyla screamed standing on the door of the balcony with her hands on her hips as she saw her husband and her daughter enjoying in the rain.

She scowled as her words made no effect on them where Farhaad was twirling his 3 and half year old daughter in his arms enjoying the soft drops of rain.

"I am telling you guys, If we got late for Muskaan's baby shower, I will not let you both even have a single scoop of ice-cream." She screamed and within seconds, both her husband and her daughter were standing infront of her. She glared them as she handed a towel to her husband and with another started rubbing the long hairs of her daughter.

"You don't love me anymore." Her husband winced at her.

"Aur kya chahte hain aap? Should I make a cricket team with you to prove my love." She said glaring at him indicating at her 5 month belly. She was pregnant with twins making him smile sheepishly. She just shook her head, biting the inside of her cheeks while Farhaad did nothing but peck her lips making her eyes widened as she looked at her daughter who was playing with the doll in her hands, too oblivious of her parents doing.

**✿❀THE END❀✿**

FARHAAD♡NYLA

I wanted to know how you feel about this book?

Many were right about pregnancy, but that was past and noone could guess that Nyla's past maybe connected with Farhaad too.

Is this book capable of making your heart flutter with innocence and love?

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro