3.♥️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

हमें सीने से लगाकर हमारी सारी कसक दूर कर दो,
हम सिर्फ तुम्हारे हो जाऐ हमें इतना मजबूर कर दो।

(Hume Seene Se Lagakar Humari Sari Kasak Door Kar Do,
Hum Sirf Tumhare Ho Jaye Hume Itna Majaboor Kar Do.)

❃❃❃❃❃❃

Turning on his stomach, he again tried to sleep but her innocent face with tear filled eyes made its way to his dream making him open his eyes again. It was past midnight and he can clearly listen the twilight barking of dogs alongwith the sound of crickets. The moonlight was peeping inside his room through the white curtains. Sitting up straight, he searched for his T-shirt and slipping inside them, he picked up the empty Jug going outside his room.

"Zain. Aap soye nahi." He listened the hushed voice of his mother making him turned to her. His mother was standing there with water filled jug while her head was covered with a dupatta. His mother Nawar begum was a epitome of decency and beauty. Even at the age of 55,she looked gorgeous. She was a very understanding lady making Zain quite free and friendly with her. Never in her life, she had forced Zain for something he didn't wanted to do.

(You didn't sleep?)

"Ammijaan, hume neend nahi aarahi thi." He stated filling the jug from the filter.

(I wasn't feeling sleepy.)

"Yeh aapke chehre par sikan kaise hain?" She asked caressing his cheeks to which he gave her a confused smile.

(What are these furrows doing on your face?)

"Kuch bhi nahi Ammijaan. Kaam ka pressure." He said to which Nawar gave him a look and dragged

(Nothing. Just work pressure.)

"Kab tak jhuth bolenge aap Zain? Ammi hain hum aapke. Aapki rag rag se wakif hain hum. Kya baat hain jo aapko pareshaan kar rahi hain? Aise achanak USA chale gaye aur phir wapas aaye toh yahan aane ki jagah aap Mumbai shift hogaye. Aapko andaza bhi hain kitni fikr hain hume aur aapke abbu ko aapki? Aap humare eklaute bete hain Zain. And now I think you should get married too." She said giving him a shock to which he looked at her with widened eyes at her last sentence.

(Till when you will lie? I am your mother. I know you very well. What is the thing which is disturbing you so much? Suddenly you left to USA and then after coming back you shifted to Mumbai. Do you even have an ounce of idea how much me and your father are worried for you. You are our only son.)

"Ammijaan, shadi. Itni jaldi kaise?" He said giving her a helpless look.

(Marriage. This soon?)

"Yeh bilkul jaldi nahi hain Zain. Aapka dost hain na Adeel. Uski bhi shadi hogayi. Aarib keliye bhi aapki choti ammi ne rishta dekh liya hain aur sab final hogaya hain. Hume bhi apki shadi dekhni hain." She said making him look at her in total shock. He was not even over Aina and now his mother wants him married.

(Its not soon. Your friend Adeel is also married. Your aunt has seen proposals for Aarib and everything is finalised. I also want to see your marriage.)

"Agar aapki zindagi mein koi hain toh batae warna hum Aahil ke ghar rishta bhejwa rahe hain. Hum nahi chahte itni acchi ladki haath se nikal jaaye. Aaliya ki shadi mein bhi saare logon ki nazre thi uspe." She said to herself making him give her a confused look.

(If someone is there in your life then tell me Or else I will send the proposal to Aahil's house. I don't want that such a nice girl slip off. In Aaliya's marriage, everyone's eyes were on her only.)

"Why Aahil Ammijaan?" He said with his burrows furrowed as his lips thinned.

"Because ammi ki jaan, aapke liye hume Aina bohot pasand hain. Badi hi pyaari bacchi hain. Padhi likhi bhi hain aur bohot hi izzat karti hain sabki. Pure nikaah mein meri nazar toh uspar hi thi. Tumhare saath uski jodi kitni pyaari lagegi. Mashallah!!" She said with twinkling eyes as she looked at him in total aww while clapping her hands together in admiration giving a shock to Zain who looked at her with wide eyes as his lips formed a perfect O shape.

(Because your Mother like Aina for you. She is a very nice girl. She is well educated and respects elders. I had my eyes on her. She will look so good with you.)

"Hum taiyaar hain Shadi keliye." Without thinking much he replied to which Nawar smiled widely kissing his forehead. Her affection not hidden from him.

(I am ready for marriage.)

As Nawar left, he fell on bed with a dreamy smile as he slipped his hands behind his head looking at the ceiling with a peaceful smile which came after years to his lips and then immediately got up to thank Allah. It was all because of his faith on him and today without even his saying, his mother came with a proposal for him.

Looking at the moon, he smiled as he hummed his favourite tune.

❃❃❃❃❃❃

Quickly taking a rubber band, she tied her hair in a fishtail hairstyle. Searching for her heels, she slipped into them and taking the dupatta, she draped it around her shoulders. Taking her bag, she ran downstairs as she was getting late for her office. She was the Marketing manager working in her father's company.

"Ammi, hume bohot late ho raha hain. Bhaijaan maar dalenge. Please jaane de." She pleaded to her mother who glared at her and gave her a parantha roll wrapped in food wrap who looked at her gratefully going outside. Sitting into her car, she told the driver to start the car while she started having her parantha roll looking outside.

(I am getting late. Please let me go Or else bhaijaan will kill me.)

"Bhaijaan, maaf karde. Woh hume thora late.." Her words halted looking at some known yet unknown faces. The same man who scolded her was giving her his warm smile with a twinkle in his eyes making her look away from him.

(Bhaijaan, I am sorry. I got a little late.)

"Koi baat nahi Aina. Inhe toh aap jaanti hongi. Yeh Zain Siddique hain, Aaliya ke cousin. Actually humari ek deal hone wali hain toh kya aap inhe meeting room dikha dengi." Signing on the papers which his PA gave, Aahil said giving her a small to which she passed him a forceful smile.

(Its alright. You must know him. He is Zain Siddique, Aaliya's cousin brother. We are going to sign a deal so will you please show him meeting room.)

"Assalamualaikum Aina. I am sorry for yesterday. I was a little tensed and all my anger went upon you. " He said slipping his hands and looked at her who gave him a furious look which soon changed into a pleasant smile as her lips curved upwards after listening his apology.

"Walaikum assalam. Its alright. I understand." She said to which he gave her a faint smile. Tucking her hair strands behind her ears, she called the peon who then guided Zain to Meeting room making him frown a little.

❃❃❃❃❃❃

"Aina, Aapke liye rishta aaya hain. Aaliya ke bhai ka." Her father said as all were having evening snacks in the garden dropping a bomb on her.

(A proposal has came for you. Its Aaliya's brother.)

"Koun? " With shivering lips, she asked to which Aaliya gently patted her back.

"Zain. Waise Ameera, kaafi suljha hua aur accha ladka hain aajkal ke zamane ke hisaab se. Siddique Empire ko wahi handle karta hain. Hume toh bohot pasand hain woh. Bas ab hume humari pari ki pasand jaan-ni hain. If she is ready, then we will give our nod to this relation." Aina's father said cheerfully as he genuinely liked Zain for Aina. Aina who saw this looked at her brother who nodded at her patting her forehead.

(By the way Ameera, he is very sorted out and good boy seeing this generation. He is handling Siddique Empire too. I like him allot. I just want to know about my princess's likeness.)

"Ammi, abbu aap dono jo bhi faisla lenge humare liye woh sahi hoga. Jismein aapki haami hain ushi mein humari bhi khushi hain." She said with a smile while her father patted her head lovingly feeling proud of the values he had given her.

(Ammi, abbu whatever decision you both will take will be right. Do as you both wish.)

❃❃❃❃❃❃

Hope the chapter was worth reading.

Do vote, comment and share..

Thankyou♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro