4.✨

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

If I could give you one thing in my life, I would give you ability to see yourself from my eyes, only the  would you realise how special you are to me.

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

"Ammi. Aap yeh kya bol rahi hain?" Asfandyar said with closed eyes, as he was sitting on the floor between his mother's legs who was massaging his scalp.

(What are you saying?)

"Kya? 30 ke hogaye ho. Shadi nahi karni hain kya. Maaf karna lekin main toh buddhi ho rahi hu. Mujhe apne pote potiyan dekhne hain. Bahu dekhni hain." She said rubbing his hair as he heaved a deep breath and kept silent.

(What? You are now 30.don't you have to get married? I want to see my grandchildren. I want to see my daughter-in-law.)

"Kisi ko pasand karte ho?" She asked to which he nodded with closed eyes.

(Do you like someone?)

"Koun?" She asked looking a bit excited.

(Whom?)

"Mehreen." He said and her hands freezed in his hairs.

"Alif Bhai ki beti, Mehreen?" She asked to which he again nodded.

(Alif's daughter?)

"Kya hua? Aapko nahi pasand woh?" He asked, sounding a little upset.

(What happened? Don't you like her?)

"Pasand toh woh mujhe bohot hain lekin." She stopped all of a sudden.

(I like her allot but.)

"Lekin kya?" He said turning towards her as he held her hands in his.

(But What?)

"Bohot pyaari bacchi hain lekin ushe shadi hi nahi karni. Kitne rishte usne reject kar diye hain. Tum toh jaante hi ho Alif bhai ki dusri shadi ki wajah se uska rishton se bharosha uth gaya hain. Woh nahi maanegi." She said sadly. She had always liked her for Asfandyar, but after Wafa's death, Mehreen lost her faith on relationship.

(She is such a nice girl but she doesn't want to get married. She had rejected allot of proposals. After Alif's second marriage, she lost her faith in relationship. She won't agree.)

"Aap bash ek baar Alif uncle se permission le le taaki main ushe approach kar saku. Baaki aap mujhpe chhod dein Ammi. Please." He said looking at her. She looked a little sceptical but then nodded, apprehensively.

(Just take Alif Uncle's permission so that I can approach her. And rest you can leave on me. Please.)

»»——⍟——««

"Zuhaira, Samia called me today." Alif said to his wife who passed him his Kurta. She looked at him, not understanding why he was telling her.

"Asfandyar likes our Mehreen." He completed, looking at the confused Zuhaira who looked at him wide eyes and then a broad smile came on her lips.

"I told you already that he likes Mehreen." She excitedly told him who chuckled.

"Yeah. You were right. And if Mehreen said yes to this marriage, then nothing will be as great as this. He is a successful person and he likes our daughter. What can be as amazing as this." Zuhaira smiled at him who was radiating happiness.

"But Mehreen." He stopped all of a sudden.

"I know what you are thinking Alif. I think if Amma talk to her, then she may agree. But first let Asfandyar be the first to approach her." Zuhaira told him who nodded as he went inside the washroom while Zuhaira sat on the edge of bed, a silent tear rolling down her eyes. Though, the family had accepted her but the children who once loved her like their own hated her to no extent. Be it Hania, Mehreen Or Arhaan. She thinks herself to be the reason behind the distance between Alif and his childrens but all she could do was put her efforts, but after a certain time she stopped putting them as Mehreen did nothing but ignore her like she don't exist.

»»——⍟——««

Asfandyar sat on the grass looking towards the sunset as a small confused smile lingered on his face. He knew he loved her. He loved her for what she is. He loved her flaws. He loved how independent she is. But what scared him now was rejection. She don't even look in his direction twice, let alone spending her whole life with him.

He will be destructed either way and he wanted to find his peace in her. He silently looked at the sunset as her thoughts clouded her mind.

It was never her beauty which attracted him. Her simplicity, her respect for others, her love for her sibling made him fall for her. Her self respect, her capabilities and lastly, her glares which she passes him randomly. He was lost in her and he didn't realised when the time passed so quickly.

»»——⍟——««

Taking the reports of his father from the receptionist, he was going towards his car when his eyes fall on something, particularly someone.

Mehreen was standing infront of her car, glaring at it.

"Mehreen." He whispered, just behind her making her stiff as she turned towards him, in a jiffy colliding her head with his.

"What the hell!" She screamed, looking at him as she rubbed her forehead.

'"Come, I will drop you."he said, ignoring the glares she was passing.

"No need. I will manage." She said pulling out her phone which he snatched away.

"Its already late and its not safe to travel alone at this time and the distance is also not so small." He said, glaring at her.

"I said I can manage. And anyways what made you think that I trust you enough to travel alone with you?" She asked, folding her hands at her chest glaring at him. He looked at her and opened his mouth to say something but stopped and then pulled out the car keys.

"You drive my car. If I did anything wrong, dump me in the dustbin but I am not letting you travel alone in a can at any cost." He said. She looked at him a little sceptical and then nodded looking at the time. It was half past 8 and it will take another half an hour for them to reach home.

Taking the car keys from him, she sat on the driver's seat while he settled himself on passenger's sit. A goofy smile came on his lips looking at her.

"Protecting your self is alright, but being rude unnecessary is not." He said to which she ignored igniting the car making him sigh as he pulled out his phone sending their location to her father.

"I have sent our location to your father. In case you think you can't trust me." He said making her bit her inside of the cheeks to control the laughter. She knew she trusted him. He won't do anything wrong and she had strong belief on it. He was not a male chauvinist. She had seen him from childhood and she trusted her Samia Aunty's upbringing.

She stopped the car infront of his house when her eyes fell on her father Alif who was coming out from Asfandyar's house after meeting his father. She looked at him and then diverted her eyes. As she goes towards Asfandyar to handover his keys, he said something making her stop in her trance.

"Every coin has two sides. You are angry from him due to your side, but he still love you." He said pointing towards Alif who was standing outside Malik mansion. She knew it well that he is waiting for her to go inside their home and then he will follow her.

"Kindly don't interfere in my life. You are noone to me." She told him, starring blankly.

"But you seem my everything to me." He said, his eyes holding something unknown sending shiver down her spine as she turned and ran away.

He looked at her and then chuckled going inside.

»»——⍟——««

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do vote and comment.

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro