4.💫

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Think a little less to live a little more.

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

"Mumma, I am ready for this marriage. Now why the hell I need to meet her up?" Azlan asked frowning at his mother who just informed him that he is supposed to meet his prospective bride at a restaurant.

"Because its her life and its her rules." His sister said giggling making his frown deepen.

"Shut up." He said to Ayla who nodded still giggling while covering her mouth.

"Its because she wants to meet you." His mother said making him nod.

"Ab yeh nayi musibat." He said to himself feeling tired. He had just returned from college when his mother informed him about the meet.

(Now the new trouble begins.)

»»——⍟——««

"Am I looking presentable guys?" Maha shouted at her friends who were silently laying on her bed sipping on the coke as Sanaya gave a thumbs up while Abeer nodded.

"Banda flat ho jaayega. Tu bash jaa." Abeer said taking her balaiyaan making her scowl.

(The boy will go gaga over you. You just go.)

She was wearing a long red dress ending till her ankles and flats leaving her hair open.

"Now leave before you get late." Sanaya said and taking a deep breath, Maha was out to meet him.

»»——⍟——««

S

itting in the restaurant, Azlan had his all attention on his phone and watch with a frown adoring his handsome face when Maha came and stood infront of him while his attention was still on his phone.

"I am really sorry Mr.Azlan. Actually I was testing your patience. Aajkal ke ladkon mein patience kaha hota hain." She said with a sulking face and took sit opposite him with her attention on the menu rather than the man sitting infront of her.

(Nowadays boys don't have patience.)

"This voice. Allah no, please no." He thought to himself as he lifted his heads up and the floor beneath his feet was snatched away in seconds.

"Miss.Maha Shah." He uttered in shock making Maha look up at him and her eyes widened immediately while she abruptly stood up.

"Professor." She said looking at him with a weird smile not really knowing how to react.

"How?" They both said looking at each other while Maha sat again frowning.

"Main aap jaise bore aadmi se nahi kar rahi nikkah." She said connecting all the dots while he narrowed his eyes at her as if daring her to say those words again.

(I am not marrying a boring man like you.)

"Excuse me." He said glaring at her while she frowned.

"Isiliye nahi karna chah rahi. Pata hota ki sada hua karela dhundha hain papa ne mere liye toh kabhi na aati. Aise toh aapke taarif ke bade bade pul baandhe the unhone." She said when waiter approached them with two coffee cups which was ordered by Azlan and looking at the coffee, her frown only deepened.

(Thats why I dont want to marry you. If I knew it was you then then I wouldn't have coke. My father said allot of good things about you.)

"Koffee bhi aap kali pite hain. Zindagi bhar kali coffee pilayenge kya mujhe aap?" She said and looked at him who was looking at her with frown.

(You drink black coffee. Are you going to make me drink it my whole life.)

"Aur aise hi ghoor ghoor kar darana hain kya aapne mujhe puri zindagi. Yahaan main aapki student nahi hu toh khabardaar jo mujhe ankhein dikhai toh. Maine aunty ko complaint kar deni hain." She said making a face while all he did was stare at her with amused face.

(Are you going to scare me with your glares whole life. I am not your student here so dare you glare at me. I will complaint to your mother.)

"Don't you think that you speak a little less. Class mein toh itna nahi bolti." He said taking his black coffee as he sipped it.

(You don't speak so much in class.)

"Class mein aap bolne kaha dete hain kisi ko. Ush emotionless face se ghoorate hain bash." She said and then bit her lips as his face hardened.

(You don't let anyone speak in class. You just glare us with that emotionless face.)

"Speak whatever you want to Maha." He said looking at her.

"Aapki mumma ko main hi mili thi bali ka bakra banane keliye. Maana aapki shakl acchi hain lekin dil toh pathar ka synonym lagta hain." She said and at that moment he realised why the girl sitting infront of him impressed his mother so much. She was childish and free while he was mature and caged. She spoke her heart out while he uses his tongue in control. They were poles apart but she is the energy he need in his neutral life.

(Your mother only found me to slaughter. I agree you are good looking but your heart is a synonym of stone.)

"Maha please, can you for a minute forget that I am your professor. For god's sake." He said looking pissed. He felt confused all of a sudden. He didn't knew if he could handle her or not. What if his maturity kills the child inside her? He don't want to change her but somewhere he knew, changes will occur.

"Just wanted to ask you that what you feel about marriage?" She said, looking at him keenly while he nodded at her leaning onto his chair.

"A feeling of having someone for me and for forever. A feeling of content and a lifetime commitment. Whatever it will be, it will be ours. It will be equality among us. Someone who will be all mine and me belonging to that someone." He said with a slight curve of his lips while she looked at him, dumbfounded. For the first time, she saw an emotion on his face.

"Not every relationship is successful. Especially in today's time where cheating and all had become so common. And mind you,I am a very possessive person so think before you give your consent." She said with a tight lipped smile making him bit the inside of his cheeks.

"Well, it depends on the two people who are in this pious relationship and if they can't take it seriously then you shouldn't play with someone else's life too.And about possessiveness, then I guess I will break your record." He said as she looked at him in shock.

"And I am telling you, If you tried to control me or my freedom, then." She glared him hard making him roll his eyes.

"I am not a hitler who will try to control your life. Its your life and you can live the way you want but in a positive way." He said making her smile.

"I need some time." She uttered to which he nodded and after paying the bill which she made him split forcefully, they both left in opposite direction.

»»——⍟——««

Do vote on the previous chapter and this as well.

This is the last update I can give. I won't be able to update now for 2 months now. Just wish me luck.

How was the chapter?

Did you liked their meet up?

QOTD: An outfit you love to wear?

Me:Well I love traditional outfits but I don't wear them often as I am not much comfortable in them.. So mostly its jeans or knee length dresses in which I am comfortable alongwith the national hairstyle of bun🤣

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro