4.💝

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Other things may change us but we start and end with family.

▨◇◎★◎◇▨

"Sumi, get up. We are home." Shaking her a little, he called her while untying his seat belt. She opened her eyes and nodded.

Seeing no spark in her eyes, it pained him. Well, some incidents do shake us and it was one of them for her. Having face your death infront of your eyes is not a small thing.

"You both came." Dilshaad, who saw them smiled as she looked at Aaryan's arm around Sumiya making Aaryan have an urge to roll his eyes. His mother and her dreams.

"What happened to her?" Dilshaad asked as she noticed the change in her attitude. She passed Aaryan a hard glare to which he signed.

"Tumne kya kiya hain uske saath? Phir daanta kya usse?Aaryan, sharam nahi aati aise sabko daante phirte ho tum. Office mein employees aur ghar pe mere baccho ke sarr pe naachte rehte ho. Yahi umar hain inki masti karne ki, tumhari tarah sab bore nahi hote. Ya toh din bhar office mein raho nahi toh moi book lekar baith jaao. Inhe toh enjoy karne do khud na kar sake toh. Apna badla inse kyu lena."Dilshaad scolded him while he was trying to explain his point to her but instead got a lecture.

(What have you done with her? Why have you scolded her? Don't you feel shameless scolding everyone. You are dancing on the head of employees in office and in house you are behind my children. This is their age to enjoy. Everyone is not bore like you. Whole day you will be in office or either in the books. Let them enjoy if you couldn't. Why are you taking revenge from them.)

"Ammi, relax. I haven't scolded your beloved daughter." He said holding Dilshaad while looking at Sumiya who was trying to control her laugh by biting the inside of her cheeks looking at the duo. A smile adorned his lips looking at her.

"Sumi, go and take some rest." Aaryan said sternly to which she nodded getting up and going upstairs. Then he explained everything to Dilshaad.

"And she is literally shaken due to this. Don't worry, she will be fine soon." After explaining, he said to which she nodded.

"Allah ka sukar hain meri bacchi sahi salamat hain. Ab tum bhi jaakar kapde badal lo." She said and goes to Sumiya's room where Sumiya was sleeping peacefully. Going towards her, she pecked her forehead tearfully.

(Thank god that she is fine. Go and change your clothes too.)

●●●●●●●●●●

Sarfaraz Ali Khan had called his son to his room to talk something important to him on his wife's insistence. Hence, here Aaryan was sitting infront of him with his eyes on his mother who was shining giving him an idea of him being doomed soon.

"Aaryan, aapki age ab kam toh hogi nahi." Sarfaraz said to which Aaryan looked at him confused. Reverse aging is possible?

(Aaryan, your age is not going to decrease.)

"Aap chup kare. Dekho Aaryan, ab bohot drama hogaya. Itne saalon tak maine dabav nahi banaya tha tumhari shadi ka. Lekin ab tumhe sochna chahiye. 28 ke hogaye ho. Shadi kya 40 ki umar mein karni hain jab main duniya se rukhsat ho jaaungi. Main Rashid aur Zaida se baat karna chahti hu. Tumhari aur Sumiya ki shadi keliye." Dilshaad said with such a finality in her tone making Aaryan sign.

(Shut up. See Aaryan, enough drama happened. I didn't forced you for marriage all these years. But now you should think about it. You are 28. Will you marry at 40 when I will die. I want to talk about your marriage with Sumiya to Rashid and Zaida.)

"Ammi, woh mujhse choti hain." He tried giving a lame excuse to which his mother glared him.

(She is smaller than me.)

"Toh kya aapse 10 saal badi ladki dhundhe hum." Sarfaraz said with a chuckle only to meet with his wife's penetrating gaze on him.

(Should we search a bride 10 years older than you?)

"Ammi, you know Sumiya. She will react badly to this. Already her bond with me is not that strong. She sees me as a brother. I don't think she will agree." He said a little sceptical. His parents signed knowing what he meant. Sumiya is the sweetest person and she can be the worst person too.

"Don't worry, we will see it. We want your answer. " Sarfaraz said but tension in his voice can be felt.

"I don't have any problem. But first let
Arham's marriage happen." He said to which his parents nodded with a smile.

Though, Aaryan looked a tough nut but he was soft from inside. If Sumiya is fire, he is ice which will calm her. Noone except him can handle her and they know it well.

●●●●●●●●●●

Aaryan came downstairs to see all his cousins surrounding Arham who had just returned from his business trip and Arham was distributing gifts to them.

"Bhai." As Arham saw him, he smiled widely while Aaryan nodded enveloping him in a hug. Aaryan and Arham had a bond more stronger than real siblings. They were best friends alongwith brothers and due to just a difference of 4 months between them, they had grown up together. From school to College, they had everything same hence there bond was called one of a kind.

"Bhai, atleast give us our gifts then you can continue your prem milaap." Sumiya said rolling her eyes to which Arham slapped her arms.

"Zabaan pe lagaam suna hain. Toh ushe laga." He said to which she made a face towards him who handed her gift.

Noone noticed the indifference in Aaryan's eyes towards Sumiya as he looking at her who was excitedly opening her gift. He was basically observing her.

"Allah! How am I going to handle this kid all my life." He thought with a chuckle and left towards his room when Ahad stopped him.

''bhaijaan, hume restaurant le chale na." Ahad said with a pleading eyes followed by other which gave him heart to deny. They really never demand much from him as they know that he is not going to fulfil there all demands.

(Take us to a restaurant.)

"Okay fine. Get ready everyone." He said with a straight face to which the whole gang of youngsters hi-fied making him smile. He left towards his room to change his clothes too.

●●●●●●●●●●

"Gadho, kitna time lagana hain tum logon ne." Aaryan screamed from the living hall while Arham was sitting silently. He was always the silent one observing everything.

(Donkeys, how much time you all will take.)

"Bhaijaan, patience is the virtue." Reyan, who was coming downstairs closing his cufflinks said to which Aaryan glared him hard.

"Shut that little mouth of yours before I have to do it my way." He said angrily. He had given them the time of 8:30 and it was 9,but all were busy dolling up themselves.

"Maham, Sumiya, Ahad will you guys grace us with your presence?" Ahad said screaming. Elders had gone to a marrige hence only youngsters were left in home.

Maham and Ahad came down while everyone looked at Aaryan who was ready to burst.

"This is the main reason I don't take you guys anywhere. There is no signs of punctuality in you all. I will just go and see this Sumiya." He said as he goes upstairs towards her room. Rolling their eyes, others left towards the car.

Sumiya was rushing downstairs in hurry while fixing the dupatta on her shoulders.

"Bhaijaan will kill me for sure. Why the hell I even recieved that stupid's call." She was blabbering to herself when she missed a step and was going to fall straight on her steps when someone saved her from falling by holding her shoulders.

She looked above only to see him looking at her with concerned face. She nodded telling him she is fine.

"Aankhon ka istemaal karna sikho." He said taunting her though not sparing her a glance to which she signed following.

(Learn to use your eyes.)

"Such an underestimating Jallad." She said to herself setting on the passenger sit.

●●●●●●●●●●●

Okay!! I need honest review on the story. Is it worth reading Or are you guys liking it?

Till now, I had written the Chapters but from now on I would have to type but still will try to be regular. Its just I am not much active here Or any social media nowadays. So, If I don't reply to messages Or comments, then kindly don't mind.

Btw, Restaurant mein Halla hone wala hain.. Aaryan's conversion from this soft to hard. I can't really write too rude characters. Hence the way I wanted Aaryan's character to be, it is not. I didn't wanted him to be soft but Me is a softy and writing rough is hard for me☹️

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro