7.💫

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lakh tere chahne wale honge
Magar tumhe mehsoos sirf maine kiya hain.

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Next update after 370 votes and I expect you guys to comment too.

»»——⍟——««

Pehli nazar mein
Aisa jaadu kar diya
Tera bann baitha hain mera jiya.

Jaane kya hoga
Kya hoga kya pata
Ish pal ko milke
Aa jee le zara.

Sliding the bangles off her wrists, Maha was singing the song with a constant smile gracing her lips. Her face was radiating the happiness she was feeling. A different kind of glow was present on her face, the bridal glow.

Mein hoon yahan
Tu hai yahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Aa bhi ja

O jaan-e-jaan
Dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Bhool Ja aa

"Ahem Ahem." Listening to the fake cough, she rolled her eyes as she kept the bangles back in the box and looked at her hand, the red heena filled hand made it look so beautiful that she couldn't help but admire her hands. She had always loved mehendi and she loved the delicate and sharp designs that was made on her hand. Rather than opting for simple designs, she choose heavy designs starting above her elbows and she was so fascinated that she was gazing at it from time to time. The designs had surely made her hand look all the more beautiful.

(A/N: honestly, I love mehendi and in my family, on even a small occassion, Mehendi is a must. But I have not put it on from past 4 years.🥺)

"Look at the way she is ignoring us." Abeer said as she came inside followed by Adara, Maha's maternal cousin.

"Its looking beautiful. Isn't it?" Maha excitedly asked looking at her hands making them chuckle as they nodded at her.

"But seriously dude, Can't Sanaya survive a day without her husband?" Abeer said sitting on the bed as she took a cushion crushing her hands onto it.

"Ahad was calling her from past 2 hours. And neither she will be able to survive without him." Maha said chuckling.

"Tera bhi yahi haal hoga kya?" Adara said raising her eyebrows at her cousin whose face immediately shot up as she passed her a glare through her blazing face.

(Same will happen to you?)

"Shut up." Maha said glaring at her but as she looked around her room, her eyes filled up.

"What happened Mahi?" Abeer asked as she noticed her tear filled eyes.

"Tomorrow is my wedding. I will be leaving this house and my own family with whom I spent my whole life. Its just so overwhelming." She said as she rubbed her eyes.

"I don't really know how to console you sweetheart. But just go and meet your family members." Adara said rubbing her back in a comforting manner making Maha nod as she grabbed her dupatta and putting it around her shoulders, she made her way downstairs only to get shocked as her whole family was gathered there.

A big projector was hanging where Arsh was standing showing all his teeth.

"Wow." She whispered as her eyes fell on the decorations. Her different photos were hanging through strings while Men were sitting at one side and the woman at other separated by a curtain.

Arsh came towards her who had tears in her eyes by now and took her in the centre and her father came towards her. Caressing her head, he pecked her forehead and made her wear a crown taking her by surprise.

"Thankyou." He said cupping her face taking her by surprise as she shook her head.

"Thankyou for coming in my life princess and making it worth. If not you, I would have lost my everything." He said looking at his wife who too had tears by now.

Sana, Maha's mom had a complicated first delivery and the baby boy was still born. That made her go into a depression for about a year. Only when she got pregnant with Maha that she was able to come out of depression. Though, she is over it but still Sana is very possessive for Maha.

Maha looked at her parents before bursting into tears hugging them tightly.

"I don't want to marry Maa. I don't want to marry and leave you guys." She said in a crying tone only to be interrupted by her brother.

"If your drama is done, have a look over here duffer." He said pointing towards the projector where her photos started showing in a slideshow. She smiled widely wiping away her tears while looking at herself in a cute white frock with a fairy stick and tiara on her scalp. She was giving a toothless smile while having the stick in her mouth.

All the precious moments of her life was captured in the projector which included her childhood photos with friends, families and close ones.

"Thankyou so much for everything. For making it so special." She said teary eyed as she hugged Arsh who had tears in his eyes too. Though, he fought allot with her, but at the end of the day, she is only one he have and he loved her to death.

"I know this is your idea." She said while he pointed at Adara and Abeer.

"They too deserves a little credit." He said winking making her laugh.

After a minute, her mother came with her favourite homemade Chocolate cake making her smile.

"For your new beginnings." She said pecking her daughter's forehead who smiled cutting the cake and clicking allot of pictures for the memories.

»»——⍟——««

Dressed in a heavy off white joda she was fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness looking at herself in the mirror. She looked gorgeous in the dress as it hugged her figure perfectly and the delicate and beautiful designs made the dress more beautiful. A salmon coloured heavy dupatta was placed on her head flowing throughout her figure. A small mangtika adoring her forehead and her loose hairs playing on her face. She indeed looked a complete enchantress.

She had already gave her consent and as she had thought, she had cried at that time while signing the papers hugging her father who consoled his daughter with his eyes filled with tears.

"Its time." Adara whispered gently and caressed her cheeks giving her a small smile and left making her heart go frenzy. She felt as if she will fall unconscious if it will continue.

As Adara left, Azlan entered inside and for a second she forgot to breath. He closed the door behind and walked towards her with hesitant steps and stood behind her. She lifted her eyelash and for a second, she was lost.

He indeed looked handsome in a Black traditional outfit and the way he folded his hands at his chest, his every muscles accentuated giving her a clear view of his perfect abs. She gulped as she looked down again but shivered the next second when he kept his hands on her shoulders and as she lifted her eyelashes again, she was lost in his stormy beautiful eyes who were starring at her with different emotions.

For a moment, Azlan forgot to breath as his gaze fall on his beautiful wife. He felt like his sister failed to describe the beauty of the lady infront of him in clear words. His heart beat quickened when he felt her looking at him and then she looked away instantly. He kept his hands on her shoulders making her look at him.

"Mashallah! You are so beautiful." He said looking at her making her cheeks heat up immediately. She was a normal girl with 5'3" height with a light tanned skin, black hairs and normal features. But at that moment, she felt really beautiful feeling him admiring her.

"Thank...you." She said, stuttering making him smile.

"He just smiled and sat on the chair beside her.

"Nikkah Mubarak Biwi." He said making her smile as she looked at him with a shy gaze.

"Aapko bhi." She said making him smile widely as he leaned onto her.

"May I?" He asked as his breath fanned over her forehead and unknowingly, she gave her response in positive making him peck her forehead as his lips lingered there making her feel at peace. Suddenly, everything turned hazy and all that mattered was this new relation with this unknown person. The warmth she felt in the kiss was something unusual but beautiful. She felt secure and peaceful.

Maybe the idea of marriage is not that bad. You have someone to share everything, from yourself to your thoughts without having the fear of getting judged.

»»——⍟——««

How is it?

Do vote and comment.

Isn't Maha's family so cute🥺😩?

Your thoughts on Azlan and Maha?

As I promised, I updated just as the chapter crossed 365 votes. Target complete karo, update lo.. Kitne maze ki baat hain.. Nahi!?

Your favourite food😂?

Mine is food but I am a strict vegetarian, so only that allowed.

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro