9|LAST|.🍁

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jo sakhs tere tasawwur se hi mehek jaaye,
Socho tumhare didar mein hi uska Kya hoga.

»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Kissing her earlobe, he smiled as he looked out of the window from where they could see Eiffel Tower clearly. They were on a 15 day honeymoon trip to Paris and he was enjoying it to the fullest.

Abaan stretched his hands and picked up his tracks wearing them and went towards the washroom and after brushing his teeth, he went towards the kitchen. Though, he was not a great cook but still he was excellent at Italian food due to Muskaan as she had a different craze for Italian food.

He was preparing Strawberry shake when he felt a pair of hands snaking around his torso making a small smile appear on his lips as he switched off the mixer and turned holding her hands in his.

"Brushed your teeth?" He asked, rubbing his nose on hers bending a little.

"Hmm." She hummed hugging him as he picked her up making her sit on the kitchen platform and pecking her lips, he took out the ice-cream from fridge mixing it with the shake as he poured it into the glass.

"Your favourite Lasagna and Strawberry shake is ready. Breakfast?" He asked as he finally ended decorating the tray making her chuckle as she jumped off the platform on her feet and taking the tray she goes towards the balcony sitting on the couch and looked at the beautiful environment around.

They started having their breakfast gazing at each other and the ambience around was really beautiful and romantic.

"Abaan." She called him out while having the shake to which he looked at her nodding.

"Can we be at home today? Its really tiring." She said, pouting at him making him nod at her smiling as he picked up the tray and went away. She smiled brightly as she gazed around, her face flushed while her heart full.

She was leaning on the railing, gazing around when she felt his hands snaking around her waist as she smiled brightly, leaning onto his chest while he nuzzled into her crook of neck, leaving a trail of kisses there.

"I love you." She whispered in a husky tone making him smile as he made random patterns on her waist.

"I love you too." He said in his husky tone, biting on her earlobe making her giggle as he picked her up in his arms going towards their room as she entwined her hands around his neck, pecking his jaw again and again.

"Tumhe pata hain aise tum puri meri lagti ho." Abaan said, gazing at her who was beneath him while tucking her hair strands behind her ears making her breath hitch as his hot breath fanned over her lips. She closed her eyes while he kissed her over the faded marks of love bites and again bit on their making her hiss but as she felt his hot tongue running on her collar bone making her arch her head in pleasure as her toe curled up while she held him tightly on his shoulders encircling her legs around his waist.

(You know when you are like this, you look all mine.)

He looked at her flushed face, eyes shut tightly while lips wobbling making him smile as he pecked her lips and later took her in an earth shattering kiss.

»»——⍟——««

Amaya was looking at Saad and having her ice-cream while he was busy glaring at her while massaging her feet. She was 6 month pregnant and apparently she had cold but blackmailing him with their baby, she got herself an ice-cream.

"Don't look at me like that. You know I never liked ice-creams but nowadays I crave for them allot. Its all your fault that you love ice-cream this much." She said giving him a cheeky smile while he bit the inside of his cheeks to control himself from erupting into goofball of laughter.

He just looked at her glowing face, a smile gracing his lips which reached his eyes.

"I want our baby to be a second version of you." She said with a shine in her eyes while he stiffened listening her which she observed. But after looking at her, he smiled brightly, nodding.

"It will be like us. Our baby." He said getting up and sitting beside her on bed as he pecked her forehead taking the ice-cream and keeping it aside. Placing his lips onto hers, he took her in a soft and sensual kiss as he caressed her shoulders with his knuckles making her smile in the kiss as she encircled her arms around his neck, pulling him closer gripping his hairs into her fist. The pregnancy had made her hormonal and it only brightened their otherwise boring life. She was wearing a loose long T-Shirt and plazo making him have an  easy access over her.

Making her free from her upper piece, he looked at her with his cloudy blue striking eyes filled with desire but still love was above everything while she smiled pulling him closer scratching his back as he made sweet love to her whole night.

»»——⍟——««

Nyla came out of washroom with a tired face while Farhaad was busy working on his laptop. She looked over to her 10 month old daughter who was sleeping peacefully. Yawning, she went towards him as she encircled her hands around his arms.

"Don't you have to sleep?" She asked looking at him while he nodded at her looking at the laptop making her pout.

She got up from the bed going towards the mirror as she checked herself out. She still have stretch marks and had not completely loose the weight she gained due to Arsheen and then sighed as her eyes watered.

"Am I no more attractive for him?" She thought to herself as the water droplet fell off her eyes remembering the beautiful girls Farhaad always come across in his office. An insecurity hit her as she looked at him. From a month, they didn't got time to spent with each other and what hurted her was that even he didn't tried to take out time for her.

"He still looks perfect and so handsome." She thought looking at him who was sitting on bed with his laptop on his lap, a black vest on his perfect upper body and blue tracks. His perfectly trimmed stubble while his messy hair provided him more sexy look and then she looked at herself.

Farhaad who was busy on his laptop kept it aside and looked at her who was busy checking herself out. After looking at her face and the way she looked at him, he understood what was going through her mind.

This was the beauty of their relationship. She didn't need to voice out anything. He could understand her just by having a look over her face.

"Abhi bhi tumhe dekh kar mera dil waise hi dharakta hain jaise pehli baar dharka tha." Snaking his one arm around her waist and another on her shoulders, he whispered in his deep voice pecking her earlobe. She closed her eyes feeling his hot breath fanning over her neck region.

(Even today my heart beats the same as it beat on our first meet.)

"I feel no more beautiful." She said, tears threatening to fell off her eyes while he immediately wiped glaring at her.

"You want that Abaan should kill me?" He asked in a mock serious tone making her burst into laughter looking at his face while he laughed alongwith her.

"My love is not materialistic Jaana and for sure it doesn't depend on your beauty. You still look the same, beautiful and attractive. Your weight Or these stretch marks don't affect me and it is the proof that how much you struggled to give us the beautiful feeling of parenthood. I will keep loving you till the last breath, even after that because Farhaad was born to be Nyla's. Nothing, I repeat nothing will change my love for you. I will love you more each day. And about not giving you attention, I am busy in this new deal with foreign delegates and noone is going have my attention like you have. And about you don't feel beautiful anymore, let me do something to it." He said and pushed her onto the bed hovering over her as he crashed his lips on her taking her into a heated kiss.

»»——⍟——««

"Abaan, get up." Muskaan screamed smacking onto his chest while he snuggled more into the pillow.

"If I didn't find you in the balcony within 10 minutes, you are not going to touch me for a week." She screamed and left towards washroom while he sat up straight on bed listening her warning.

"What the hell yaar." He screamed and got up wearing his T-Shirt and went towards Balcony only to get shock as it was beautifully decorated by fairy lights, lamps and his favourite food was placed while she was sitting their in all her glory in a beautiful maroon slit sleeveless dress with her hairs tied in a messy bun. She had not hid the love bites on her neck and shoulder region making him smirk as he rushed back to the room making her confused.

He came back and smiled at her sitting beside her and to her surprise he took her in his lap nuzzling into the crook of her neck pecking on the faded love bites.

"Thankyou." He said smiling at her as he placed a lingering kiss on her both cheeks followed by her chin and lastly pecked her lips.

Taking out a box, he pulled out a beautiful small butterfly pendent necklace and made her wear it while her eyes shined with delight.

"Its so beautiful." She said tracing the necklace making him give her a bright smile.

The night went by in talking and enjoying each other's company as Abaan felt delighted on feeling how she arranged all this for him.

»»——⍟——««

5 years laters:

»»——⍟——««

"Its paining bhabhi." Muskaan whispered breathlessly while looking towards the door waiting for Abaan to come. Amaya held her hand more tightly while rubbing her hairs murmuring soothing nothings in her ears.

"He will be here Mussu." Amaya said while caressing her head when a breathless Abaan entered inside the hospital room and looked at Muskaan who have him a smile. He looked at Amaya thankfully while she smiled nodding at him and went away.

"It will be fine." He said pecking her forehead continuously while she tears fell off her eyes as the contractions hit her hard.

"Its so painful." She whispered as he looked at her pale tear stricken face while sweat was sticking to her body.

"Its time." Doctor said while Abaan hold her hands tightly providing her the support she needed.

After the painful time, they were blessed with a baby girl whose crying made Muskaan smile to her fullest as she gazed at the baby with tear filled eyes.

"My baby Abaan." She said in a crying voice as she held the baby close to her chest as tears started felling off her eyes. He smiled side hugging her nodding at her with teary eyes as he pecked her forehead followed by pecking his daughter's forehead.

"She is like a rat mumma." Ameen, Saad and Amaya's 5 year old son said looking at the baby whil Arsheen glared at him smacking his arms.

"She is small baby and she is cute. You are eat. Huh!" She said making a face making everyone laugh.

"By the way Bhai, any name you decided?" A heavily pregnant Nyla asked looking at the baby girl while Abaan and Muskaan looked at each other and smiled.

"You name her Aapi." Muskaan said looking at her daughter who was sleeping peacefully. Nyla gave her a surprising look and then looked at Farhaad who nodded.

"Samahir Rehman." She said caressing the baby girls head and looked at everyone who were gleaming with joy listening to the name.

"Its beautiful." Abaan whispered gazing at the sleeping baby as he felt the happiest person.

From being her humraaz to being her Love. They indeed came a long way.

»»——⍟——««

Abaan and Muskaan have my whole heart while Saad and Amaya had made mistakes and accepted it.

Who is your favourite?

Abaan×Muskaan

Saad×Amaya

Farhaad×Nyla

This is the last chapter, do leave your reviews on this story.

Thankyou for loving Abaan,Muskaan,Farhaad,Nyla,Saadand Amaya so much. It was much more than expected.

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro