Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nadia followed behind her siblings and Steve. They heard voices ahead and saw Dr. Banner and Stark working on the cradle.

Steve sighed. "I'm going to say this once."

"So say it nonce." Stark snapped back, barely even glancing in his direction. "Shut it down," Steve demanded. "Nope, not going to happen." Stark continued to type something on the screen.

Nadia looked at her siblings, shocked. "Unbelievable." She muttered. "You don't know what you're doing," Steve told Stark.

"And you do?" Banner asked. He pointed to Wanda. "She's not in your head?"

"I know you're angry." Wanda began, trying to reason with him. "No, we're beyond that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

"Well let's not do that." Nadia began. "Ultron made us think-"

"Why would you trust him anyway? Huh?" Banner looked down towards her. "Banner after everything that happened." Steve stepped forward.

"Which is nothing close to what's coming," Stark argued. "You don't know what's in there, the creature..." Each of them was cut off by one another until they were all shouting.

Nadia looked at Pietro, who rolled his eyes. He winked at her and sped around the room, silencing all of them. He ran around the room breaking things and unplugging them.

He dropped a wire. "No, no. Go on. You were saying?" He raised an eyebrow. His tone was testing, and Nadia bit her lips so she wouldn't laugh. Faster than she could blink, the glass shattered and Pietro fell through.

"Pietro!" Wanda and Nadia cried, running towards him. The man Nadia recognized him as the archer, stepped on Pietro. "What? You didn't see that coming?" He asked.

Nadia watched in anguish as Banner grabbed her sister and held her arms. "Go ahead, piss me off." He warned. "Stop! Stop it!" Nadia shouted towards him. Cap threw his shield at the screens, and Stark blasted him with his repulsors.

"Stop it!" Nadia shouted once again. She used her powers to keep Cap and Stark apart. "Stop it! This is what Ultron wants! He wants up to fight each other!"

Nadia was cut off by a man bursting in and stood on top of the cradle. He seemed to be summoning electricity and hit the cradle with the hammer after.

He was shot backward, crashing into the glass pane behind him. Smoke filled the room from the cradle. A figure came out if it, looking like a human but not.

Nadia let go of Steve and Stark, setting them down slowly. The creature scanned the room around him. He stopped and stared at the man with the hammer before flying towards him

The man tossed the figure out of the room and it flew towards the window, stopping and looking outside.

Steve jumped down but the man gesture for him to stop. The figure looked at itself in the reflection, then turned around coming back down.

Nadia crept up the stairs and stood next to Wanda and Pietro. She blinked to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her.

If someone would have told her all of this was going to happen two years ago, she would have thought they were crazy. Now, anything seemed possible.

"I'm sorry... that was odd." The figure apologized. "Thank you." He nodded towards the man with the hammer.

"Thor," Steve spoke. Oh. That was his name! "You helped create this?" He asked. Thor nodded. "I had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its center is that."

"What, the gem?" Banner asked, looking the stone on the figures head.  "It's the Mind Stone," Thor answered. "It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities."

"Then why would-" Thor interrupted Steve. "Stark is right."

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Banner glanced at Stark who rolled his eyes. Nadia looked at Pietro, raising an eyebrow. He shrugged and turned back towards the conversation.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor stated. "Not alone." The figure spoke.

"Why does your Vision sound like J.A.R.V.I.S?"  Steve questioned, walking around the figure. "We reconfigured J.A.R.V.I.S.' matrix to create something new." Stark replied, "I think I'm full of new."

The Vision looked at Captain America. "You think I'm a child of Ultron." Steve looked skeptical. "You're not?"

"I'm not Ultron. I am not J.A.R.V.I.S. I am... I am." He looked towards Banner and Stark. Wanda stepped forward. "I looked inside your head and saw annihilation."

"Look again." The Vision replied. "Your silver approval means jack to me." The archer chuckled bitterly.

Thor gestured towards the siblings. "Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron, all came from the mind stone." The archer looked at Nadia, his gaze seeming to be cold. She shifted her feet and looked towards the ground.

"But it's nothing compared to what it could unleash if it was on our side." Thor continued. "Is it?" Steve demanded. "Are you? Are you on our side?"

"I don't think it's that simple." Vision looked over at him. "Well, it better get simple real soon. "I am on the side of life." Vision turn to the group. "Ultron isn't. He will lend it all."

"Then what is he waiting for?" Stark asked. "You." Vision replied. "Sokovia. He's got that there too." The archer chimed in. Nadia looked up towards him.

Banner took a step towards Vision. "If we're wrong about you. If you're the monster Ultron made you to be.."

"What will you do?" Vision asked. The silence was the only answer he needed. "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the Earth. So, he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now."

"And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So, there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." He handed Thor his hammer. Everyone stared, at him shocked.

Thor took it slowly and Vision walked away, leaving the room. "Alright. Well done." Thor patted Stark's shoulder and walked out.

Steve looked at the group before him. "Three minutes. Get what you need."

this took a long time to write. oops

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro