1. @element_time

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Element_Time

Okay so where do I begin? Okay so first off your review is kerozeo. And I hope you learn something from this!

background:

It's horrid. That's the truth and I'm sorry. I can't tell at all what's going on! Is it fabric? A volcano? I don't know honestly. But it would have been better if you went with something easier to identify and more simplified. Like I think a rock texture with lava cracks would work with it. You have to make sure everything you do can be identified and easily seen.

Focus:

The focus is on the dagger. And it's not that bad. But just the cartoon like look it has it stands out to much from that background. The manipulation of the blood is nice. But once again it isn't really a realistic looking blood. And I do not like the placement at all. The angle and it being pushed to the left messes with what ever balance this had before. Making it straight and down the center would have been ideal, since it seems more balanced to our eyes.

And I have absolutely no idea what thing is in the bottom corner. I think it's like a scabbard or something.

Text:

It's actually decent. And I know exactly how you did it XD. But honestly I hate the font. With something like this I feel you need something that is more straight and serious. Like I would ditch the font and use constatine or Optimus princeps. And then there's the bevel. Which really infact annoys me. Because you used such a think font the bevel is useless and barely added anything to it. This is also why I suggested those fonts. Because they are skinnier fonts and lend them selves better to the beveling tools on pixellab.

And the text placement is just fine.

Other notes:

What ever those metal things are in the corners. Ditch them. Their low quality and useless.

And I do think you colors in decent enough and is a matching theme all the way through. But dagger could use a reddish hue.

Over all. You get a 4/10 from me. It is better then a lot of covers I've seen but needs a lot of work on things like compositing and getting clear and good images to use.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro