Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

elphadora

What is your name?

||My name is Amy.

Why did you start?

||I honestly can't really remember. I think I just remembered using Photoshop in one of my photography classes and I was like 'Of course I can use this to make graphics' I was wrong! I had no idea what I was doing, but I liked making things for other people even though they sucked.

Who is your inpiration in graphic designing?

||Stef (Seventhstar) all the way. She is a great friend and an amazing graphic designer.

What is your opinion on your own graphics?

||Generally I'm pleased with what I make. Sometimes I get into little slumps where I hate everything and can't make anything coherent, but when I make something really good I get super excited! Right now I feel like I haven't made any progress in a while, but hopefully that will change.

How long does it usually take to make a graphic?

|| Generally 1-2 hours. I am actually a really fast worker because I get impatient really easily.

If you can supply us with one of your first covers.

Can you supply us with your most recent cover, even if it's not the best?

[Just for fun] If you could have any power what would it be?

||Oh my gosh. I can't believe this is even a question. I've wanted super powers since I was little and now I have to pick gah. Okay. I would want to be the Avatar so I could control all the elements and fly.

What would you say to those just starting making graphics?

||You're probably going to suck at first. I sucked, we all sucked. No one was good right off the bat. But the important thing is to keep at it and keep making things for people, even in genres that you don't like, because someday all that practice and hard work will catch up to you and you'll look back and wonder how you ever started there and that's the best feeling

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro