#1 Jamie Benn (NHL Dallas Stars)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/n looked beautiful. I still couldn't believe that she was my girl. Y/N came to almost all my games, dealt with my pissy moods after losing games. But what blew my mind was that after 3 years she still wanted to be around me. Today we were shopping for a dress for the charity dinner the team was having.

"Hey J which one do you like better?" she asked holding up a knee length dark blue dress and a purple high low dress.

"Hmmmmm I like the blue one more." Nodding Y/n put the purple one down slipping into the dressing room. As I waited, I checked my phone laughing at a picture Tyler sent me.

"K baby how does it look? Be honest!" Looking up my heart stopped, breath catching in my throat.

"J is it that bad?" Y/n asked chewing on her glossed bottom lip. Standing up I took two steps towards her and pulled the beautiful girl into me. My arms wrapping around her bending down and pressing my lips to hers.

"You look absolutely stunning my girl. God I love you so much. Damn it! I just. Damn I cannot tell you how much I love you." Y/n blushed. A smile covered her face, causing mine to grow.

"I love you so much J. I can't explain it either, you're my life my world. How could I ever live without you? Oh wait! I can't! Forever baby forever."   If possible my smile grew even more.

"Forever." I whispered before kissing her once again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro